Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter September & October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter September 07'

They'll be fine if they pick up enough nomads for sunday's game :D

I heard he would rather take some from the Langley Wolves as they don't have big heads that could weigh them down during play at a higher level:eek:;):D

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

nice to see that someone is actually posting a premier result on a premier thread...what a great concept. cantona u r a TWAT, and it wouldn't
surprise you if you turned out to be the muppet that warmed up for our match
in jogging pants, muscle shirt, and a danielson karate kid headband!

on an unrelated note, peace arch united are considering changing their name to the PEACE ARCH LIONS. girls in ND love moustache rides:wa:

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

gotta love the handlebars . pau and lions battled all game well done both teams

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Originally posted by Suburbanator

"Save me the grief of getting an email telling me about 25 new posts and combine your posts into one masterpiece rather than an on-going babbling conversation with yourself. I'd expect that in the D2 thread where guys are talking to themselves to make up TTP content. (No dig at D2, just the thread)"

You know what Im done getting at guys on here because it just way too easy, Im just stirring the pot having some fun, but obviously some guys take things too personally, so I'll be done with that ( well mostly...haha ).

But cmon buddy you get an email everytime somebody posts, shite this must be real important too you thats kind of weird get some stuff going other than this man, But anyway, I'll take the comment and goodluck to ya this year.

Peace

Giggsy

Sep 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Langley 3 POCO 0.
a pretty bad game overall where basically every midfielder on the park acted as the net in a giant game of ping pong. but some great finishing by by langley.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good win for The Rock on Sat night. Bit of a skeleton crew, couple of guys out of town, one guy at a birthday party at Chucky Cheese's. Luckily two new late signings on Thursday night to bolster the roster to 12. Keegs Got knocked on the head with a collision with KP, 3 stitcjes and out of the game. Dutter played well after coming back from knee surgery 4 weeks ago, logged a full 90 mins, scored a goal and battled hard all game. New center back also logged 90 mins in his first game for us. Cuddler also logged 90 mins in his first game back after suspension from last year. Overall, delighted with the win considering the circumstances. Lions battled hard and were unlucky in front of the net on one blaring occasion. Onto Alderhole, the morning after johhny runway's wedding. The big blue machine keeps rollin....???

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wack 3 Delta Metro 1

Pretty straight forward game for the Wack boys after a disappointing game last week and looking to rebound. We scored first 2-3 minutes in. Then 10-15 minutes later two clearly blown calls on the same play let Delta back in the game with a cheap one. Delta midfielder cradles a long ball with his arm and chest on the run and then plays the ball through to a man who had fallen down and was laying off-side. Fallen player gets up. Slots home the easy strike. Wack players scream multiple expletives. Ref has none of it. Mumms screams at us for screaming at ref. We all quiet down. Go down the field off the kickoff and score second goal 42 seconds later. Game back in hand. Mumms added a penalty shot marker before the half. Wack goals by Slaner and Mumms (2).

Hall3

Sep 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Aldergrove 3
Peace Arch 2

Great battle against two well coached teams with lots of back and forth action. Baldy started the scoring in the middle of the first half. In the second half they tied up early, but we replied on a nice header from Carey. They manged to tie it up agian, but CJ wins it with 18mins remaining on a cross that bounced thru their box where he roofs it.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

HMMM, quiet on the old ttp eh boys. Dude, how many orgasms has your wife had this month?? After all you know she Has Mr. October up on her calender right now. Best 31 days of her life eh! Onto a new Poco team, on grass in the Rock. Debut our newest signing, Birdman back in the line-up after two weeks away on Business. Unfortunately away with the Kwantlen boys in Prince George. Still a more valid excuse to miss a game than a Gift opening. PS Guinny, did you get a 4 slice toaster or two slicer. Good luck lads.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Studs,

It has been a good month, although I think it is me growing my chest hair out a la David Hasslehoff that is doing it. Mrs. Dude loves the Hoff, and from what I could tell, not one of you pillowbiters would qualify- according to that calendar.

That being said, Mr. October is helping me out a bunch, as I keep that page hidden under my pillow with the rest of the spank bank. Do you still wear the flavor savor?

~Hugs n' kisses, sweetums.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Who do i have to sleep with to get one of those calendars?

Erm... never mind.

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

pau and aldergrove was a great game to play in and definitly watch pau carried the play for the majority of the game but the grove did quite well taking advantage of mistakes and capitalizing grove also defended there eighteen yard box like it was a cup final it was pau's game to lose but it is always a battle against the grove well done cant wait till we play again

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 3 Poco 1

Good result for us after last week's nightmare.
Poco came out with loads of bottle and intensity. Their hard work in their own end resulted in a counter attack goal. PAU just couldn't get it together in the final third.
The second half was a bit weird, we came out no different than in the first, but Poco just stopped defending free kicks. We scored 2 in 5 minutes from similar free kicks and then five minutes later a 30 yard blast from Todd Dutka! :)Game over.
Poco are the best team I've seen so far (I wasn't at the Aldergrove game mind you) and should fight for a top 3 finish this season.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not that it makes a huge difference but Muffy Dutka was at least 35 when hit that volley on a rope into the top corner. I know this because 35 yards is universally where the cooler is supposed to be for fans watching a game, but oddly, it wasn't on the day so I was forced to watch Guinness flop around on the pitch like sizzling bacon. Actually that’s not accurate, more like he had bare feet and he was walking on hot sand... bouncing around with his sissy little white Nikes and taped up wrist. Sad really, he use to be cool.

Poco fell asleep for the first 25 minutes of the second half and didn't know what hit them, which was only fair as the referee was asleep for the other 65 and it was clearly their turn.

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The wee man still wears the tape around the wrists ? What exactly is that for ? To keep the wrists from bending (poofter)......but wait he's got a bird....so I don't know ?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is it always the "questionable" guys that want to know more about my "mysterious" wrist injury? :rolleyes:
Get a hobbie or go play with the buses!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard Stevie Grewal signed with the Peace Arch boys.

Steve is a quality player and a very classy guy!

That is a nice signing boys, well done.

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dont know about the ref falling asleep in the pau vs poco game thought he did a good job keeping the game in check pau got caught early by a counter attack and a beauty goal. pau pick up there game and stayed composed after the poco goal and scored on a couple of set pieces. poco may have fell apart for a few minutes but they move the ball well going forward and have solid d led by r.p. who is always in the mix. last 20 min pau let poco back in the game but they failed to score as jake the snake held the fort with some quality keeping and the nail in the coffin was dutters 35 yard strike. when pau's offense shakes off the rust watch out there were a few shoots set up that if were on target would have been beauties well done pau !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0