Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results, Banter & Such Aug/September 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 1-POCO 0
Again the other teams keeper man of the match.
Poco managed 1 shot all game and We had problems finnishing. The only shot they really had was off the kickoff trying to catch out keeper of guard hitting the crossbar. (actually was a sick shot). We had a crossbar and a goal called back as the ref ran over to overrule the linesman....Weird. Linesman said goal ,ref said no. 1 total PK not given as our guy was brought down from behind as he dribbled around thier keeper on a breakaway..funny thing was if he got the ball why was it a goal kick.?
Officiating was absolute rubbish. 2 feet slide tackles from behind,Elbows.
We know teams like to run us because it use to throw us of our game. But its not going to work anymore. Our new coach has the guys under control.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Penno will do a great job with the team.

But I do have one question......granted I'm a little bit older but could you tell me what a 'sick shot' is? :confused:

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ghouse
You should have your new coach teach your guys to dive properly .
They fall to the ground to easy which is rubbish .
The reffing was fine!
Your team has to be able to take a hit or a tackle very talented team but dive way to much!

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think Ghouse is running a SOCCER team. Not a hockey team.

Perhaps Poco should learn some skilled football and give less "hits and tackles".

I watched the second half of this game. Could have been lots more yellow cards handed out as Poco were trying to run through some ACBC players.
ACBC kept there cool and kept going at them.

RBKS,
Perhaps start watching less hockey, and play more soccer.
When i guy runs you, you shouldn't have to "take the hit".
Go Canada Go.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
sick shot is...in this case was a crossbar from center at the start of the game as our keeper waved at the ball. as he was caught out of position. normally a shot at kickoff would be frowned apon. But this was 2 inches from a goal. great idea.

predator

Jan 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-1 pau over delta (mabye 4-1) 1-1 after a free kick by delta Pau dominated the play with delta just kicking and running into nothing most of the game

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think Ghouse is running a SOCCER team. Not a hockey team.

Perhaps Poco should learn some skilled football and give less "hits and tackles".

I watched the second half of this game. Could have been lots more yellow cards handed out as Poco were trying to run through some ACBC players.
ACBC kept there cool and kept going at them.

RBKS,
Perhaps start watching less hockey, and play more soccer.
When i guy runs you, you shouldn't have to "take the hit".
Go Canada Go.

haha well said lion!!! Sooo true

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Left early, but Langley and LFC4258 was humping GEU.

It was 3-1 ? or so, and someone from A-bridge-to-far lipped off Referee Pinter. Pinter Punted, and then LUFC started punting the ball into the back of the net.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 7 GEU 1

Nasty one.

2-1 at half and bias or not GEU carried most the play. LUFC had two set pieces and poor marking lead to 2 first half goals.

Second half started with again GEU applying some pressure until a quick counter lead to what GEU thought was an offside goal. One of our players let the ref have it and a disgusting red card was shown. If a referree cant take a little abuse at the mens level without showing a red maybe he should go back to youth?

3-1 at that point and GEU ran completely out of gas. All the credit to LUFC as they definately know how to finish a ball. Jorgenson, Perry, and McCaig all looked good. Wagner also made some big stops in the first half to not allow GEU any real momentum.

Big match against Poco next week as both have started out the gates slowly.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If a referree cant take a little abuse at the mens level without showing a red maybe he should go back to youth?
Exact opposite actually. If a player can't have a respectable conversation with a ref he should go back to youth. What give him the right to "let him have it"?

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
this was the conversation.

GEU - "why dont you go have a conversation with your fcukin linesmen...give your f*cukin head a shake"

Ref - "here is a yellow son, you want another?*

GEU - "you have to be fcukin kidding me, right, fcuk off"

Ref - "and your gone"

....no joke, i was right there. No way in hell there should be a send off for that...

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

GEU - "why dont you go have a conversation with your fcukin linesmen...give your f*cukin head a shake"

Ref - "and your gone"

....no joke, i was right there. No way in hell there should be a send off for that...

agree but i was sent off for less last year, could be a 3,4 game suspension there tho. I don't get it, look at professionals they say what they want but the refs just let it go. sometimes ppl say things out of frustration why can't refs understand that?

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like a pretty just red card to me. He was even nice enough to caution him first. Pretty sure anytime you tell the ref to fcuk off you deserve to be sent off.

...Unless he has a perm.

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ref - "and your gone"

In G-Houses lingo, are you high??

Red any day of the week. And given one of my guys take on it who was right there that is pretty much what was said. Piss takes aside, you guys have no legs to stand on here. Stupid.

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
agree but i was sent off for less last year, could be a 3,4 game suspension there tho. I don't get it, look at professionals they say what they want but the refs just let it go. sometimes ppl say things out of frustration why can't refs understand that?

Stupid argument times 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0