Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results, Banter & Such Aug/September 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our refs are great, wait till you go to the island or the interior to play, you'll appreciate what we've got. There are 3 main conclusions that I have made after scanning some of these posts. 1) Refs should get paid more, and 2) Anytime a ref says "keep talking if you want another yellow" you should shut up immediately. Maybe you have to be over 35 to have learned this! 3) Some of you have way too much time on your hands!

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
....A tiered system where div 3 officials are paid less than Premier officials. They get raises as they move up the divisions as they get promoted themselves.....
the league, let alone bsca would never allow this because it would fcuk up the whole csa refereeing structure that was just put into place a few years ago. the only way good referees will do good matches is simply if you fill out your referee evaluation form after every game. the league along with the ref scheduler should be looking at these reports together and the refs with good reports all around, ie: fitness, control of game, foul recognition etc etc. will be getting the higher caliber of games and the referees with poor evaluations will be getting games they deserve....

i dont think it gets any simpler than that

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
the league, let alone bsca would never allow this because it would fcuk up the whole csa refereeing structure that was just put into place a few years ago. the only way good referees will do good matches is simply if you fill out your referee evaluation form after every game. the league along with the ref scheduler should be looking at these reports together and the refs with good reports all around, ie: fitness, control of game, foul recognition etc etc. will be getting the higher caliber of games and the referees with poor evaluations will be getting games they deserve....

i dont think it gets any simpler than that

Jimmy thats is what the FVSL is trying to do. We have a budget for ref's to be evaluated but we need complaint's to come to the league through the right forum, eg: Ref evaluations forms from team managers.
This evaluation form is not just for complaint's but also to tell us if the ref is doing a good job, I have never had a good one so no matter what you right about me there has been 10 or more other bad evaluations about me. :D:D:D

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well for now I will send in my game reports and see what happens. I do know the league has improved as a whole since i joined 5 years ago. Suggestions I have made have been looked at and a few even enforced. So with confidence in Whistle Blower I will give it a try and I suggest everyone else does aswell. And we shall see.
Still we need more officials, and we need to figuar out that soon.

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ref this Ref that blah blah blah !!! my father told me something a long time ago which stuck as good advice but personally never brought it to my game hahahaha. The refs do there job to the best of there ability and like soccer players there are some pre-madonnas some that stink and some that are fantastic. what my father told me is.."if the ref is the problem in the game then its ur fault for letting the other team touch the ball" weird but true ......

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ref this Ref that blah blah blah !!! my father told me something a long time ago which stuck as good advice but personally never brought it to my game hahahaha. The refs do there job to the best of there ability and like soccer players there are some prima donnas some that stink and some that are fantastic. what my father told me is.."if the ref is the problem in the game then its ur fault for letting the other team touch the ball" weird but true ......

well said!!! You father was a wise man.

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
one thing ive read is the assessing of refs the problem with this is the people doing the assessing are idiots and are shite refs themselves so how do we solve this problem. it is a dilema forsure. goodluck this weekend

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only assessing will be the ref reports.

Then Thomas, Whistleblower, and co. will look at the reports (good, bad, indifferent) and then consider the sources.

Problem with this is that if they only receive 5 reports a week from the 40+ games and all 5 are from sore losers blasting "bad refs" after they felt they were screwed: the system cannot improve.

Getting match reports from credible guys (or guys that prove themselves credible over time) that are good when the performance was good and bad when bad and so on and so forth is the only way forward.

I don't think you are going to see 5 refs watching a game and evaluating the ref doing the game. if they had enough refs to pull off such a feat they could control the quality better, without having to resort to ref reports from team managers...

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trust me here...if that little ref with the fake pubic hair on his head that eggs people on is still around and reffing then nothing will ever happen period! Everyone and their dog have been going to the league game after game...year after year about this guys poor performances every week and he's still in the show. So don't bother!

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trust me here...if that little ref with the fake pubic hair on his head that eggs people on is still around and reffing then nothing will ever happen period! Everyone and their dog have been going to the league game after game...year after year about this guys poor performances every week and he's still in the show. So don't bother!
I actually got a phone call from the ref scheduler in the summer league before one of our games appologizing for assigning this guy to our game, said he had no one else and had to assign him otherwise there'd be no game, so everyone is aware of his "abilities":rolleyes:

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
For whatever reason, the Premier thread has turned into the "referee" thread. Whatever.

Referees are integral parts of the game. THAT's why the league has a game evaluation form on the website that every team can access after every game (and as far as I know, every PLAYER from every team...but I digress). So, if you don't put in your ref evaluation forms, how the heck is the league to know that a ref is "touched"?! EVERY team that loses thinks the referees are the cause. Without a paper trail of referee evaluations, how is the league supposed to "make things better"? With all due respect, the league can't do it's job, without all of the clubs doing THEIR jobs, and submitting referee/game evaluations.

nuff said.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enough about the refs you crying complaining bitches, they do their best and that will never ever be good enough. Leave it alone.

On to fvsl premier piss taking...

GEU PREMIER???????

After the last 2 weeks, I think everyone is intitled so some type of explanation. What the hell is goin on...

12 - 1 the past 2 games....... thats not premier quality.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 2 - Wack 1 last night.

I'll leave the match report to the weekend that was... but PAU were full marks for this one and add the classic "should of/could have"won by more.

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enough about the refs you crying complaining bitches, they do their best and that will never ever be good enough. Leave it alone.

On to fvsl premier piss taking...

GEU PREMIER???????

After the last 2 weeks, I think everyone is intitled so some type of explanation. What the hell is goin on...

12 - 1 the past 2 games....... thats not premier quality.

new coach who doesn't shake hands:cool:....cough......cough .........

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fuk me

has anybody ever had any problems with w.b or the worst ref in history phil......OR THE SECOND .keith kelly
I cant believe this cnut dummy is the techinal director of poco,thats why my 4 year old is getting coached @ a proper club ccmfsc

kelly you PUPPIT Of a muppit:rolleyes:and your over paid @ 72000 grand a year....poor kids & parents paying this cnut to teach their kids football!youy are still a joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0