Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Rumours & Various Scuttlebutt 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The 'Nation - Stronger Than Ever????

Heard through the grapevine that the PAU Nation has added some considerable talent to their squad for the upcoming campaign.

If true - nobody in the FVSL premier will have a chance - it wouldn't surprise me to see them run the table.

Any comments boys??????

4ST OUT!!!!:bronco: :bronco:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PAU Nation

I cannot confirm or deny any grapevine alegations. Maybe Hibee can comment on behalf of the champions?

wayne's world

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The 'Nation - Stronger Than Ever????

Heard through the grapevine that the PAU Nation has added some considerable talent to their squad for the upcoming campaign.

If true - nobody in the FVSL premier will have a chance - it wouldn't surprise me to see them run the table.

Any comments boys??????

4ST OUT!!!!:bronco: :bronco:

only considerable talent would b PAU steal Kusch away from the Dragons. PAU hasn't been successive for two years but who knows. Now that would make a difference

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i want to spill the beans about what i was told this weekend... but i dont want to speak out of place.

that said, im sure kusch, gareth, jacko, sandro, and :knvb: will fit in nicely over in south surrey.

:D

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yah.. 3 pak finals in a row.
2 pak champs and a league title in 3 years....

It seems like we are getting stronger as other teams get weaker!

damn.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like a team that is getting younger. ;)

Old fcuks!:D

Seiously, that should be quite the competitive side.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I said, not a bad side, but they ain't no Langley Lounge Lizards. Those guys are omnipotent in their status in these parts.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bask in your glory... Lucky for the "Lounge" Lizards the Muckers couldn't be bothered showing up or winning another summer championship!!! ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another? You're living in the past glory of a championship won two years ago there Cainy. Don't you remember? You cheated last year, and were thrown out, and the mighty Lizards were forced to dismantle some other sad sacked squad.

We on the other hand are just recovering from the hangovers. Utah flew us down to Peru to celebrate, and we got high in a traditional Inca healing ceremony. Mud hut, Inca smokes, hookers, blow...everything.

Good times.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We on the other hand are just recovering from the hangovers. Utah flew us down to Peru to celebrate, and we got high in a traditional Inca healing ceremony. Mud hut, Inca smokes, hookers, blow...everything.

Good times.
Sounds like we're paying Utah a bit much to pollish our floors? I'm gonna have to make a call to Jimmy Pattison and let him know where all the company monies are going.:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My understanding is that Utah brought home some Inca help, and are now under the employ of RCM Services, working at the Langley Save-On-Foods, 12 AM-5 AM shift. They get $3.85 and hour, and all 62 of them are camped out in his RV. Luxury accomodations.

Can't comment on the other items Utah is pollishing

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unbelievable, Guinness, Lion and the rest of the Nation have finally convinced everybody else what they have been telling us for years. That they are the greatest, bestest, youngest, best lookingest, best Roxy'ers this land has seen. Never thought I would see the day of the PAU love in on TTP with barely a poke or prod along by the Nation themselves. I applaud you guys, here I always just thought it was annoying self promotion.

I still hate them all. Anybody with half a brain and a collection of rednecks can win the League or the Pak in the Valley.

And lastly, Dude highjacking the Premier thread?? Whose moderating this thing these days. Never been the same without Skip.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 'love-in'?

Jesus Fcuking Christ you must be kidding.

What everyone is missing here is amongst these flake additions, Jacko especially, is who they've lost.

Sage is off to get another Phd in nuclear physics to arrange for the world's demise coupled with the rise of Allah.
That boy scores more often than Charlie Sheen in an LA brothel.

And, PAU have lost their soul and fearless five foot fcuk all leader.
The Ginge Minge was everything to that team and now they will be lost without their midfield general.
Cainy has now I guess accomplished what he needed to accomplish and has decided to play Masters and once again be our door mat.

The least you ingrates could do is arrange a testimonial for the lads.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 'love-in'?

Jesus Fcuking Christ you must be kidding.

What everyone is missing here is amongst these flake additions, Jacko especially, is who they've lost.

Sage is off to get another Phd in nuclear physics to arrange for the world's demise coupled with the rise of Allah.
That boy scores more often than Charlie Sheen in an LA brothel.

And, PAU have lost their soul and fearless five foot fcuk all leader.
The Ginge Minge was everything to that team and now they will be lost without their midfield general.
Cainy has now I guess accomplished what he needed to accomplish and has decided to play Masters and once again be our door mat.

The least you ingrates could do is arrange a testimonial for the lads.

So you're saying Gn is now the favorite.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And...no Bees Knees United either this year.
It's actually all falling apart in PAU land...:D

Best of luck to you and your family Coops in your new life in Montreal.

Oh, and Marshall and I were chatting Saturday night saying that you'll be coming a Habs fan now? ;)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage is off to get another Phd in nuclear physics to arrange for the world's demise coupled with the rise of Allah. That boy scores more often than Charlie Sheen in an LA brothel.

Who is this Sage character??? Never heard of him. :rolleyes:

fcukingtoe-pokingcokcsucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0