Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Week 1 MOTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU vs Abby- PAU, Abby with the consistant slow start. 3-1

Aldergrove vs Moody- Moody, just to strong for the grove. 3-0

GEU vs Chilliwack- GEU, new players and a new coach for GEU and got their starting keep back, im taking them 2-1

Delta vs Poco- Poco, way to stacked for the lucky to stay up delta squad, 5-0

Langley vs ACBC- ACBC, always strong, and I think will edge Langley 2-1

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the new leadership and other goings in at Langley, I'd say the Match of the Week has to be GEU vs Wack... that will likely be the best game no?

PAU over Abby
PoMo over Aldergrove
I'll call draw in GEU vs Wack game
Poco to hammer Delta
ACBC to beat up on LUFC

Ken Hodgey

Oct 25, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard from a buddy who watched GEU play and he said they were dreadful. I also hear Chilliwack put their 'old' team back together from a few years ago and are better already than last season.

abby 1-0
prt. moody 2-0
chilliwack 2-1
poco 5+ -0
acbc 3-0

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard from a buddy who watched GEU play and he said they were dreadful. I also hear Chilliwack put their 'old' team back together from a few years ago and are better already than last season.

abby 1-0
prt. moody 2-0
chilliwack 2-1
poco 5+ -0
acbc 3-0

if it was the game against douglas, they were having their try outs then, so it wasn't their full squad. If Chilli put their old squad back together that could be a team to be top 4 again.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

Its funny how some of you think its a good thing Chilliwack will be better now that they have gone with the old guard. Those same muppets are predicting PAU to be over the hill and finishing 6. That cnut Dude said we were getting too old years ago!

Here's a prediction for you twats: PAU to win the League for the 3rd time in 5 years! :p

Peace What!?!

PAU
PoMo vs Aldergrove = Draw
GEU vs Wack = Draw
Poco
ACBC

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
if it was the game against douglas, they were having their try outs then, so it wasn't their full squad. If Chilli put their old squad back together that could be a team to be top 4 again.

GEU is dreadful even now. There latest beating was 4-1 against GEU Inter(Div 2). If the rumours with Chilliwack are true GEU will get pumped.

ACBC Langely ill be interesting. Since ACBC have lost a few star players with Diaz going to Hungary soon, Ray and Habiel going to Chile and losing Mark the coach.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where did Mark the coach go?

Well Mark is a full time coach. So unless he gets paid for it hes not going to coach them. I know it might sound bad to some people but its his job right, how many of us will do our job for free.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard he gets free bleach jobs/dye jobs on his hair and as much Smirnoff ice as he can handle...

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We lost Mark the Coach??? Wow someone should have told me.....LOL
Mark is still there my young misinformed friend.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You have made some money recently in order maintain a high profile coach, Ghouse. I remember how tough it was last year......

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope...Mark is Coaching us for fun ...and when he can. He does coach 2 other teams so we are third on his list when he has time. We train on the same field and time as his other team ,so hes there half with us and our Sunday Night home games he will be free to attend for sure. Its just some of our away games he may miss.
Im happy with that:)

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 2- Langley 0
Fricken red card last man back grabbing the shoulder and pulling a guy down left us with 10 real early into the second...still carried the play but didnt threatin with 10. Langley missed that PK too . Both teams missed a few sitters..No excuses we need to be better.

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is early Ghouse - they'll be fine, son! Good teams win even when they are playing poorly. Langley is an upper-table team as well are they not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0