Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier Week 3 MOTW

Which match is MOTW?

• Delta Metro vs Langley United

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • PAU vs Delta Lions

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • Chilliwack vs Poco

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove vs GEU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GN vs Sikh United FC

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Metro vs Langley

League leading Delta Metro vs the upstart, and newly rejuvenated Langley. Will Crafty be able to coach his team through this very inspired langley entity? Both teams building confidence through week 2.

PAU vs Delta Lions

The surprise Delta Lions have an unblemished record thus far, but have they played a true contender yet?? Their test may be this weekend.

Chilliwack vs Poco

Will Chilliwack be able to look past their abismal start, and find the character to put together a solid effort against the wily vetrans from Poco?

Aldergrove vs GEU

Aldergrove, ever a mystery, survived an all out attack last weekend at the hands of Poco, and prevailed in the end (by Osame's account ;) ) Can they knock off two giants in a row?

GN vs SUFC

The battle for Indian supremacy! This match should be highlighted by much skill, fast pace, and individual performance. Not much fiestiness here though, as I'm sure no one will drop their mittens. :D

Which match deserves MOTW honours this week?!

vote and comment here

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Skip

GN vs SUFC

The battle for Indian supremacy! This match should be highlighted by much skill, fast pace, and individual performance. Not much fiestiness here though, as I'm sure no one will drop their mittens. :D

Which match deserves MOTW honours this week?!

vote and comment here

Skip, too early for the mittens to come out, but im sure there will be some turtlenecks out this friday :D

should be a good and instense game this friday night.

PAU vs Lions game should be a good one as well.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
since you asked Skip...

MOTW is definetly the GN - SUFC match... not that it stands for much with regards to the league standings right now, but can you think of a better rivalry in the league? I'm sure all of these guys know each other, and have played with a nd against each other tons. Let the bloodbath begin :wa:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Skip

GN vs SUFC

[/B] [/B]

Thats classic Skip !! :D I don't know about mittens or turtlenecks but I intend to throw a few samosa bombs from my grenade lauchner on the sideline. !!! Heads up star # 1 incoming .....fire in the hole....:D Star will probably eat all the samosas that 50/50 in the air... I guardamntee !!! :D

Rumour has it that a few of the lads from other teams (indo community as well) are coming down to watch the game. Should be a great atmosphere, hope the game lives up to the hype.

I think i'll try to do a don king for a minute....this match boy this match has it all ...you got the speed, the skill, the youth of GN against the warriors of SUFC who are trying to make a name for themselves....i don't know who is gonna win.......this will go down as the greatest match of all time...i think i'll call it "Thrilla in Delta" you can order it now on Kingvision, i can't wait and no i didn't fix the outcome. :D (breathe now)

Big T:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta go with the Chutney Bowl.

Big T...I want photos of the babes...I'm sure the saris will be out in full force.

"Chenya , chenya, chenyaaaaa....Chenya , chenya, chenya! I love Jonny!" :D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: FVSL Premier Week 3 MOTW

Originally posted by Raiguy
I think im gunna go with "Pakies up in Mackie" :D

funny shite boys! :D

I'm glad you've got a good sense of humour about the fun. Good to see.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta go with the Lion vs PAU game because of whats ridin. We finally get to battle a titan. And not to mention get the answer to the age old question, Are we for real? It's gonna be a war. And the points could mean alot later on...

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: FVSL Premier Week 3 MOTW

Originally posted by Big T
Thats classic Skip !! :D I don't know about mittens or turtlenecks but I intend to throw a few samosa bombs from my grenade lauchner on the sideline. !!! Heads up star # 1 incoming .....fire in the hole....:D Star will probably eat all the samosas that 50/50 in the air... I guardamntee !!! :D

Big T, i dont know whether to bring some chutney or be scared out of my mind, because putting your name and a grenade launcher in the same sentenace is really scary and i dont know if your joking or not :( m see you friday night , if you are not joking make sure that the samosas are not too spicy :D

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW

My pick is definitely G.N vs SUFC to bad it was'nt being played at Langley's home park, BROWN ROAD:D

TOFFEE

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW 3

EVEN THOUGH I VOTED FOR DELTA VS LANGLEY I DO HAVE TO SAY THE GN SUFC WILL BE THE MATCH OF THE WEEK, FIRST LEAGUE DERBY OF THE SEASON. :wa: GN WILL WIN THIS ONE BUT IT WILL BE HEATED, VINDALU ALL AROUND

TOFFEE

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
regs and dude

Thanks guys, i will remember that......about the dutch bastard, most guys with fake gold dinks usually are ****s....and that is verry tooght......once agian thanks for the welcome. but still stick with the india rumble for the motw

PainKiller

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW

Definetly the GN game will be the match of the week, oh by the way, who are they playing....
Does anyone know how I can make it to the game and be back in time for studying at the beach for my exams....

Painkillertoinventatimemachineforthisweeksgame.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by star #1
Big T, i dont know whether to bring some chutney or be scared out of my mind

make sure that the samosas are not too spicy :D

Star - Extra Spicy it is !!! Don't be scared they're only samosas. :D

Too bad Dude is not coming....heard it was going to rain and all the girls were gonna wear white saris and they would have been see thru and it would have been very cold :rolleyes: :D .....are u visualizing brown nuggets !!. :D

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WEEK 3

Some interesting match ups this week

GAME 1 - Langley will be fired up for this one. They need to prove to the rest of the league that are for real this year and want to come back strong after losing last weekend. They will be missing one key player due to suspension which may bite them in the arse in the goal scoring department. Close game with Delta making it three wins in a row.

GAME 2 - First major test for the Lions. Nerves will be edgy and the Lions have to strike early to have any chance of winning this game. As the game goes on PAU will get stronger and take control. I'd like to see how the Lions react when going behind in a game to a team this good. First brick wall for the Lions in this one. PAU to take three points.

GAME 3 - Not sure what's going on over in the "Wack" but things need to improve in a hurry. First two outings were a complete disaster and I do not see Poco losing two in a row. I took the "Wack" over the Lions last week and was totally wrong. Sorry lads, Poco to prevail with a much needed win as they do not want to miss a provincial birth this season and the memory of last is still fresh in their minds.

GAME 4 - This one could give us the upset. GEU should not take Aldergrove lightly after coming off a big win last weekend. GEU have been guilty in the past for being complacent against teams and need to set the tone early. Having said all that GEU are very tough team to beat and they will take this one.

GAME 5 - MOTW - Good rilvalry battle here. SUFC looking for their first win need to prepare physically and mentally to overcome GN. I don't see either team changing their style to accomodate the opposition, but I think GN will have too much fire power up front. Should be a good battle with lots of pride and bragging rights on the line. GN by two goals.

Cheers

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously, now...

The GN/SUFC game might be the game surrounded by the most drama and hype (as well as potatoey pastries), but the match itself is between a very good GN team and a very... well, "new" SUFC team.

GN started the season against the monsters of GEU, and followed that up against the defending Pak Cup Champs (sounds great, doesn't it Crafty!?!). The GN/Delta game was a lot closer than the score showed... with a goal line clearance (thanks Davey), and a goal or two added due to GN pushing up.

SUFC has also played GEU as well as a good PoCo side... but they have not managed to ripple the mesh yet.

This game will not be a contest. GN 5 - 0 SUFC.

MOTW is without a doubt PAU vs ND Lions... Are they the "Dream Team" they have shown so far, or are they the "Wet-Dream Team"... blowing their collective wads too early.

Who knows... but they are looking VERRRRY impressive so far with their 6 points and 9 goals.

I'll be there... just not sure who I'm cheering for :confused:

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
for a beer

well, I will have to say that the PAU vs Lion is the best match this week.
SixFyv
or are they the "Wet-Dream Team"... blowing their collective wads too early
We will see, but I think this one will be a draw. I bet on this, so it better be.
The stepchild will be at this one. :knvb:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0