Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier Week #4 MOTW

Which do you think is this week's Match of the Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fukc off Dude.!

There, somebody had to say it.

This stuff is enough to make a grown man puke.

Time for my morning cereal... I think I'll have ummmmm...Nuggets. :D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ok ... we got it.

knvb said:
Jesus lads, form a fcuking line. No need for everyone to get on their knees just yet, Dude may need a break after girth is done.
After Dude's had the Girth he will need a long break along with a smoke and maybe even stitches :( . or maybe not after seeing Chuck on a regular basis. :eek:

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: ID Cards

For all the faithful that come here for the late breaking news, and I am sure I was/am not the only 'got nothing better to do with my free time but run a soccer team full of.......' one wondering what was happening with ID cards this weekend. The FVSL site this morning has a note up that we won't need them for two more week's.

Sorry if this should have been posted elsewhere, but this is simply the hottest thread going. Well done Skip.

Good luck to all this weekend, except of course Crafty.

Dude, you skipping our game to go watch the Chutney bowl????

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard it wasn't going to rain tomorrow night so Dude you might have to bring your super soaker to the bowl game if you want to see wet saris :D

LFC2 - what kind of question is that .... you guys have Chuck and we have Preety and Dimple...simple choice is it not ?? :D

Hey after the game there will be circus acts for the kids.....I heard the midget Kokanee will be jumping into Big T's rocket launcher to perform the whole Human Cannon Ball routine......:D

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
Hey after the game there will be circus acts for the kids.....I heard the midget Kokanee will be jumping into Big T's rocket launcher to perform the whole Human Cannon Ball routine......:D

I didn't know they made rocket launchers that small :D

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Big T, the wagers tonight, if GN wins, you change your avatar, to the GN symbol for 1 month, and you have to change your avatar, to my choosing. "Speaking on behalf of SUFC, but love GN Sporting"
So kid, is it a yes

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i will add a new GN pic to my avatar and change my signature......for month....and I expect the same for you....so you have to sign up as a ttp premium member.....so its on !!!! :D

PainKiller

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey T, I just finished talking to Kokanee on his mobile. He give me permission to authorize this challenge cause he was on his way to the game. So the bet is on, and he will be becoming a premium member to hold up his end of the deal.

PK

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
well it looks like you will have to change your avatar Big T, by the way nice heckling out there tonight :D :wa:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Big Terrorist

Just got back home, i already filled in the form to become a premium member, i just had to send in my cheque. I will do that tomorrow. So then, when does your avatar and signiture change. :D

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanee said:
Hey Big T

So then, when does your avatar and signiture change. :D

Its now done you little runt !!! Again I am a man of my word....so enjoy it for the month.

I fcuked up and deleted my old avatar.....fcuking hell......I thought I would be adding another pic to it but it got deleted .......I guess i have to get it created again. :mad:

Moderators.....how can I get my old one back ??? Can one you guys PM me with info.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll pass it along to Regs.

As we're now onto Week #5, this thread is closed.

~Skip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0