Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Week 9 MOTW

MOTW, week 9

• GEU vs ACBC

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • POCO vs NDelta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pt.Moody vs PAU

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • Aldergrove vs Abbotsford

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Langley vs Chilliwack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last game for the first half of the season, and the XCup divisions will be decided at this point (Sunday Night).
Div A-1,3,5,7,9.
Div B-2,4,6,8,10.

Last week 4 teams lower in the standings beat teams above them to make the division very tight. No one saw that comeing. And the race is on for the top 3 spots. And what a race it has turned out to be.
Its still anybodys game. Abby may be in 6, But with the return of thier collage guys, they always push hard in the second half of the season.
And are close enough to still make it in. So in my opinion its a 6 team race for the top 3 spots.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
This week Im going with the PAU/Moody game, But the Abby/Aldergrove game is just as important.
Its Aldergroves last chance to keep up to the promotion pak,(well it really is)and Abby has to win to keep up with the top pak of teams too.
PAU and Moody with be a very physical game and will be the battle of the week.
Reality checks for alot of teams last week but more so for PAU as they have slipped farther down than any. We all know PAU will not take this lightly and expect them to come out fireing. From what I saw of Moody...they can handel it. This is the Match of the week.

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im gonna have to PVR the PMG vs PAU battle as I have another commitment @ the same time, it's the game to see this weekend along with Aldergrove Abby..............:cool:

ratvay

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby VS ALD and PAU vs MOODY is a tie for MOTW with abby getting some of their college guys back and PAU VS MOODY being very important game in the standings, this makes the MOTW a double feature.

I think ACBC, Langley, POCO all have a W coming (even though I would love to see all 3 lose lol)

surreyu

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If PA doesn't get the result this weekend, my prediction is HOS will go the way of the Dodo. CJ Benitez's tenure may be done......

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CJ isn't playing, he isn't turning the ball over in bad spots and CJ isn't missing the net from 5 yards out the players on the park are. I wish it was as easy as blaming the coach, but it' not. PAU had, almost literally, the ball the entire first half and c0cked up a half dozen chances inside 15 yards that could have turned that game into a laugher early.

We left Aldergrove in it and the got a dodgy make up call PK from a foul missed earlier. It was their only shot on net that I recall.

What can you do...

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have never played at Albion before...Im assumeing its grass..? anyone. Changerooms?

ratvay

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
CJ isn't playing, he isn't turning the ball over in bad spots and CJ isn't missing the net from 5 yards out the players on the park are. I wish it was as easy as blaming the coach, but it' not. PAU had, almost literally, the ball the entire first half and c0cked up a half dozen chances inside 15 yards that could have turned that game into a laugher early.

We left Aldergrove in it and the got a dodgy make up call PK from a foul missed earlier. It was their only shot on net that I recall.

What can you do...

i remember having to only make 2 difficult saves in the 1st half the rest of the shots were held outside the 18 yard box you may have controlled the middle of the park the first half but hardly did you have any opportunity to turn the game into a laughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0