Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Geeks

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im from the FVSL and I think all you VMSL players are a bunch of homos. Come to the valley and see how soccer is suppposed to be played. GEEKS

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally.....

Im from the FVSL and I think all you VMSL players are a bunch of homos. Come to the valley and see how soccer is suppposed to be played. GEEKS

It is about time that we have had some quality posting on this pathetic website. :rolleyes: Great start, dickhead.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fraud....

I think you'll find that handcannon loved sheep first (and harder) so try and be a bit more original. And depraved.

Saddo.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy there sheep shagger (not that there's anything wrong with that). I resent that comment. I'll have you know that you can't peg the entire VMSL as Geeks. Some of us (myself included) are Idiots. There's a BIG difference. Do your homework.

As for you, posts like that will quickly garner you with titles all your own. Juvenile, mindless, inarticulate, and unimaginative are a few that come to mind.

Surely to god there's a West Coast express leaving a station near you soon. Go stand in front of it.

Willy McIdiot

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep Shagger

Hey dumb fcuk, what the hell have you been watching? I guess it's hard to see when your busy shoving it up some sheep's arse!!! the top teams in the Valley would have a hard time competing with Div. 3 teams in the Metro League... they probably wouldn't even beat the Croats or Serbs!!!

Stupidisstupiddoes:eek:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’m from the FVSL forum and I’m not afraid to admit it. I believe the FVSL is just as competitive as the VMSL. Over the last few years the FVSL has greatly improved and become much more talented. There have been many players that have moved from Vancouver to the valley who are now playing in the FVSL. They say the two leagues are very comparable. Lets see how competitive the two leagues really are come cup time in the spring.

P.S. Guinness, Stuff it up your ass and stay off our forum.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheepshagger,

I must admit that your signature is pretty funny. I haven't heard that one before. I guess other TTPers have, but I still find it amusing. That is the best thing you have said to date....

Captain

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep shagger is a twat

Check it out, this lad is losing it over my replies to his Daft Thread...
Beet it
Hey Guinness,
I have heard enough of your shite. Stay off the FVSL threads.
Come Springtime we will see which leauge is stronger.

You have pissed alot of people off on the FVSL forum. So stay away.

Sheep Shagger

and that is only the first one... he then sends another to challenge me to come out to a match between GEU and Alouette this Friday night if I'm not too scared!!! What a Twat!!!

Guinnesscan'tbeleivethissheepabusingmuppet.
:confused:

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fvsl is shite

they only have the league for poor fcukers like you who can play soccer but good enuff to play for vmsl div 3 cat teams!!! your league is full of beer belly slobs who cant even see there own feet nevermind play competetive soccer at the vmsl level

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mackers

Did you just hear that, you may actually fit in ou there. You had better make syre lefty can drive you to practices and games though.

Animal

:) :D :p

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll go to the game.

Sheep absuing muppet:D If that's true then I guess there hands would be in the same place:D

Ref beater your not helping!

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
my reply to you guys

I challenge all of you rat bastards who diss the FVSL to come see a game with your own eyes. There is a game this Friday night out in Maple Ridge featuring two top quality teams from the Fraser Valley. Not only will you see soccer played at its finest, you will see what a real soccer field is supposed to look like. Is there any pitch anywhere in the Vancouver area that isn’t covered in weeds, needles or dog shite? Your fields are pathetic.

As for you ref beater I dare you to come over to the FVSL forum and post a comment like the one you posted here, you’d get eaten alive. Obviously you have been sniffing to much glue at pigeon park with all of your other TTP buddies. It wouldn’t surprise me if you are friends with that shite disturber Guinness.

The Sheep Shagger has spoken

:mad:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who is the Top Team in FVSL, BAH

If the league is so strong, then why did Slurry United and Slurry FC want to come to the VMSL so bad a few years ago.

I think FC won a couple of games, and would have had a tough time in div. 1 VMSL.

Slurry United is not bad because they are a FVSL all-star team, so they do average in the VMSL.

How does a valley div. 1 team do so well in cup play and even in the B.C.'s but they don't want to play in the FVSL Premier, I think the team name is Surrey Rangers.
They enjoy going out on the weekend and spanking teams 5 or 6 to nil, that's lots of fun.
Why not go up and get a game every weekend in the FVSL.

I think the reason why is the whole valley mentality of wanting to win, but not having a tough game along the way.

I bet the same Rangers do shite in the cup this year.

By the way BAH, BCFC beat Poco Dominion in a friendly a few weaks ago 2-0, and that was a very flattering score for the FVSL team.

HOSwhothinksaVMSLteamwillwintheBC'sthisyear,butnotTB:eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep Shagger

What time do flights leave for Maple Ridge? If you have any good deals for me, I might make the game, as long as there are appropriate accommodations too.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stay with TR, his wife won't mind

TR lives out in Maple Bush and his bus leaves Bby. on Friday at 3:30 to Deliverince Country.
Watch out for the Bango players and stay away from the river.

The Bus returns to civilization on Monday morning.

A very long weakend with the Inbreds and thier sheep:eek:

HOS

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top of Side A

Slurry United is not bad because they are a FVSL all-star team, so they do average in the VMSL.
Note to self remind HOS that BBY just lost to Slurrey on Sat and that Slurrey is 4 points clear of a crap BBY side. But not on geeks thread. (would take away from Sheepshagers pissing)

Wait........Thisisn'tmydaytimer:confused:

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sheep fcuker

why the fcuk would we all go to maple ridge(middle of bum fcuk nowhere) to watch a bunch of soccer playing wannabes.. i'd rather stay home and watch reruns of leave it to beaver than go out there and watch your unskilled slow as mollasis(sp) so called best teams in the league.

beaterwouldntbecaughtdeadinafvslthreadewwwww:D :D :p

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0