Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

General Banter

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must agree, it is truly tough getting my fiance to visit the site and take the time to read all the posts let alone post something, so for now I will take her place.
Keep your eye on Metro Ford this season in Premier. Just promoted this year but they have made some roster changes and are looking good.
Now if they could just keep the cars off the fields they could put some more points up on the board.

Mackers,
Could you let your fiance know that we got engaged 5 weeks ago, if she hasn't heard already.
Thought a friend from the old neighborhood might like to know.
Much appreciated.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mackers,

I was just checking some stuff at the MWSL site, and I noticed -- you're coaching the Richmond Utd. in Div 3-D, right? I guess I'll have to get out and watch when you're playing the Storm. We'll see if your coaching abilities match up to your co-ed playing skills. ;)

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lads...

Yoda,

Congrats on the engagement and yes I will tell Ms. H that you are now on your way to being hitched, have you set a date yet(thought i'd ask for the wife's sake).

Keeper,

That's right !! If my coaching abilities match up to my playing skills we may be fighting for relegation to.......well.......LAST PLACE !! It would be good to see ya out though, i'll buy you a beer, if there happens to be one that is. These women are a nightmare, i'm lucky to pull a tinny out of that cooler amongst the "Coutrytime Lemonade" and "Diet Pepsi", i'm trying to teach them but it's a long haul !!

Regs,

SHHHHH....my fiancee might be lurking.......

Cheers, Mackers.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Lads...

Originally posted by mackers
Yoda,

Congrats on the engagement and yes I will tell Ms. H that you are now on your way to being hitched, have you set a date yet(thought i'd ask for the wife's sake).

Big Day,
May 25th, 2002. Weekend after May Long Weekend.
Looks like our stags will be in Penticton.
YIKES!!! We drink enough when we are up there, but our stags up there could be trouble.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Penticton....

Yoda,

YIKES is right, Penticton is a killer, i'll be sure to buy you a couple "Electric Blue Ice Teas" to get you on your way !!

Cheers, Mackers.

PS. KH was very happy to hear of your engagment, she said, and I quote, "it's about time those two got engaged"......it's been awhile hey !!??

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posting the Hockey Pool again eh?

Back to the birds.
I want to make a little comment about a women's game I played in last night. I'm glad to see those ol' Clan Alumni gals haven't lost it. A few kids and they are stronger, faster and smarter.
(there was a little match up at STown last night)

I guess there is still hope for some of us, when we decide to pop a few! (Something about those new moms, they just seem way more aggressive)

;) ~Have a great day!

Regsi, I have some good news for you, details to follow, no guys, I'm not expecting (way to start a rumor mill hey?)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't like this version of TTPing by chicks

Regsi, I have some good news for you, details to follow, no guys, I'm not expecting (way to start a rumor mill hey?)

I don't like the sounds of that and thank God Notty isn't on here yet because he'd have a field day with that one :D

~TBwhohopesKurgan&Maxdon'treadthisthread...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You mean you didn't watch "Friends" last night?

It's about the web, not the fetus!

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone??

Just in case anyone wants to come out tomorrow and check out the division 3D, teams 1 and 2 tilt, it's at Dugald Morrison(Ladner Trunk Road to Harvest(McDonald's by the Highway) all the way to the end). It's at 9:00am(ouch) and should make for a good match.

Good luck to everyone !!

Cheers, Mackers.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Macker's Stay out of the Cooler

Mackers,

You have been cut off of the RUFC cooler because of flagrant stupidity. Try to make it to the game on time tomorrow!

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean...

Lean,

Fcuk you, I made it on time while you were sleeping you lazy fcuker.

While Lean was jerking off at home RUFC proceeded to move to the top of the Div 3D table by disposing of the S. Delta Sting this morning 2 - 0. Goals by Lean's wife and new-comer Erika proved to be enough on a strong United effort this morning.

How'd everyone else do this weekend, sexual ??

Cheers, Mackers.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seeing as how we've got to start this thread from somewhere, we might as well develop a following for Div 3D. Mackers, I'm told the Westside Storm won their game 4-buzz over everyone's favourite named-team, the Hodder Tuggs. That combined with last week's unposted win puts RUFC and Westside tied for first. Well done in taking out the other top team, South Delta.

I know you're a coach and perhaps you shouldn't pay heed to such thoughts, but damn some of those girl are sweet. There was a to-do at Mark's Fiasco's last night and some of the Storm were out. Eye's were wandering, my friend, eyes were wandering . . .

As I've got it so far:

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeps,

Did you doctor that table? Clearly RUFC's better goal difference should place them at the top of the table over Westside.

Or is it based on goals for? I never really know. Oh well!

As for mackers and Lean, do you two EVER stop bitching at each other?;)

Willy

BTW, Jinks, full marks on the "sexual" bit. And I mean that in the most heterosexual way possible.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Willy,

Check your math. 12 vs 9. Who has a better goal difference? Besides, it's still early in the year and it won't matter in the end anyways -- under such shoddy & dubious management, RUFC will soon be plumetting to the basement. ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
While Lean was jerking off at home RUFC

Mackers,

I appreciate your efforts in trying to draw the ladies out onto TTP. I'm stumped on why it isn't working so far in here...

~TB.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

I don't know why either, I mean between my jerking off remarks and Keeper's googling over hos girl's team I can't imagine why there haven't been floods of new posters ?!?!? (It'll happen, I have spread the word and they are just trying to figure out your sign-up procedures. Question: can you have two logins on the same server(computer) ??)

Keeper,

AHHH, I never noticed that before because apparently someone on the Storm is not calling in their scores, I didn't do the math so what was your result against the Wolf's ?? And yes I notice, believe me, but like you said, I have to be very discreet with my "oggling" !! Good luck the rest of the way and look to forward to our next match Oct 28 !!

Willy,

Are you the Pot or the Kettle ??

Cheers, Mackers.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Wolf's...

Keeper,

Your Storm do still have a better goal difference but just to let you know, and I hope the league's not reading, that we actually beat the Wolf's 8 - 1 so we are 13 For and 2 against !!

Just thought I'd clear that up, have all your scores been accurate on the website or are they disguising one of your inflated scores ??

Cheers, Mackers.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm only going by the league website. So, no -- none of the scores are "inflated" by recording "+5 blow outs". If your ladies have bigger goal differences than the league reports on their website you'll have to go by what you know rather than what you read.

We're starting to realize the headaches this league descision has made. Stupid.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Melts in your Mouth, Not in your Hand

SexChocolate, we may have a few injuries but we are here, with some fine young players that have played at a high level over the summer.

A few girls that had injuries are coming in unfit, but we have players that played breakers over the summer, one was one of the top scorers in the coast league, one did a Iron Man, and the other a marithon.

What did you do all summer, the famed Co-Ed:eek: league, me too.

Our team has some great coaching and managment, and we will be very prepared for our games.

Look at the HOSS report to see updates on how the team is doing in T.O.

HOS:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0