Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Getoverit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good job .I WOOD of closed it to. So lets get serious and make some predictions.Ipredict i drop some bombs on here.knvb i wood like to know why you closed that thread. is this not take the piss. anyway good luck to all teams in the draw.So when you play celTIC and you loose and you ask yourself what happened , just pick up your purse and pull up your nylons.

AndGetFCUKingoveRIT

KNVB try to have a little more humor that was a funny thread

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sorry, Meat, I didn't realize we had such a large illiterate island demographic with the wit and imagination of grade 4 drop outs (goes hand and hand really) here on TTP. Please, by all means, carry on banging your head off the keys and calling them piss takes.

What in the world was I thinking…

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
im Not calling you grade 4, your just being a pUssssy you dork. dont be such a baby. my posts are nothing,ill get it going if you want.knvb you sound like dog food.
#10 CELTIC

SEAN EBBS-CANAVAN

ps..... knvb your a homo you homo. dont take me serious you homo.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
im Not calling you grade 4, your just being a pUssssy you dork. dont be such a baby. my posts are nothing,ill get it going if you want.knvb you sound like dog food.
#10 CELTIC

SEAN EBBS-CANAVAN

ps..... knvb your a homo you homo. dont take me serious you homo.

Hey was Ebbs your maiden name. Homo.

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is shocking. Thank god there's a chunk of the Pacific seperating us from them. I'm thinking Darwinism should sort this out in about 25 years. Steve here's the tourism link for their Island.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyVSDgZ0lDk]YouTube - Anthrax Island[/ame]

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shut your pie hole Captain DICKCOCK! You get promoted and think you're wonderful? Did you, I'm not sure or are you just brown nosing. Idiot!

Actually, the team he coaches (Indo) got relegated but are in the Imperial Cup final. The club he is president of ( Club I) got promoted. He is also not an idiot, but there is a merger rumour wafting around that his club, that of the presidents hat, will join forces with idiots. But that is all a rumour i heard and I quite possibly was drunk. Actually, i was definitely drunk. Hope i cleared all that up.

Also, DICKCOCK??? Isn't that a compliment? Is that not saying the same thing twice??

Shitcock would have been a better name calling option. Perhaps Smallcock as well. Maybe even Lovesthecock, although that may be a bit too much of a reach.

KNVB, there is not an illiterate island demographic out there. There is a nearly illiterate Island demographic out there. Please not the difference. And remember what people like that can accomplish. (the kid banjo player in Deliverance for instance.) They can be idiot-savants, or eventually get full time work at the brewery or Thrifty's Foods. As for you being a homo, you homo. Well played on that one really, not much i can say. I saw you looking at Walks that way when the DCS was alive and kicking and going to the Grail. Although you may have been jealous of his dance moves. Or his multitude of Zoolander-like face poses. OR his wicked Yellow refs jerseys. But i digress.

Steve, look towards the mountains. Take a left and keep going. Eventually you will get there. OR if you want the scenic route take a right and keep going, it takes a tad longer though.

The Island is Way better??? At what? Drinking Lucky Lager?? Not having a sewage treatment system in its main city? High Tea at the Empress??? having a world famous Wax Museums???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esl2NNOtHQE]YouTube - 'Deliverance' - 'Dueling banjos' scene[/ame]

Mar 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a lame response. Do you really think I wanted an answer? Do I care! I bet you sit to piss. Wipe your mangina and shut the hell up wanker. I've heard enough of you arrogant babies. Be sure to strap on your jills when you meet up with the Island boys you might just get kicked in your C*%T. Homos. Good luck the rest of the way. Bye Bye.

Monkeeman

May 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey Grinder, don't let those wankers get to you, they are just not worth it.

knvb has tulip bulbs for nuts (Kloten) and his dick (lul) is so small that he keeps him self busy on here to forget about it.

Captn Sham is not to bad, but all those other jerk asses are totally off their rocker.
Asylum is where they belong, where they keep you doped up all day and you smile a lot. Even in the asylum they keep them locked up cause they bother the females in there to much, runnin around with their little wienie in their hand, shouting pull on it, pull on it!!!!!

Ah, at least we have peace and quiet. We have the best fields in BC, just because they don't know how to play on it, they only have straight fields in the lower mainland, and we'll kick thei asses on it big time.

I might even take some time out from my busy schedule and watch some of those games.

Go grinder, kick ass, kick lower mainland ass.

Monkeeman.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see posting on TTP has reached even higher heights than I would have, or could have, ever imagined.

Monkeeman do you think Mr Kloten is a Cnut?

Monkeeman

May 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey bluenosejohnny I think that Mr. Kloten is a Kut, he'll know what that means, ****ed for life, poor bugger.

hey, at least I can lick my own balls, he keeps fallin off the couch trying.

Monkeeman.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really makes you think twice before paying $65.00 per way for the ferry does it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0