Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Girls aren't so bright.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, those huge sunglasses aren't ugly at all. They look great on you.

And the pink rubber gardening shoes? Come on.

Discuss.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the fcuk is this thread about? Good thing there are some bouncing tits on your avatar to keep me preoccupied.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Diner leaves bartender a US$10,000 tip to buy 'something kind of nice'

Agence France-Presse
Published: Saturday, September 02, 2006

A diner at an Applebee's restaurant in a small Kansas town let his regular bartender know that he enjoyed his meal with a whopping US$10,000 tip on a $26 bill, the restaurant chain announced.

The diner, who frequents the Hutchinson, Kan., eatery, ate an appetizer and an entree washed down with two beers last weekend. The unidentified man signed his credit card slip after adding the $10,000 gratuity along with a note. "I want you to know this is not a joke," he wrote.

"This will buy something kind of nice." Cindy Kienow, 35, has worked at Applebee's for eight years, according Laura Tigges, a spokeswoman for the restaurant chain. Ms. Kienow told CBS television that she would use some of the money for a singles trip to Las Vegas.
I wonder if it ever entered her mind that he was probably hoping she'd go for a singles trip at his house.

k-vale7

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, I don't find a whole thread devoted to how dumb girls are offensive at all. Not the least bit offensive.

BTW guys wear those stupid shoes too, and big sunglasses, have you ever seen Mazari? That guy sucks and I'm pretty sure he's a boy.

k-vale7

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It only took me 3 weeks to become a bitter, self-involved, feminist bitch. Give me a couple more and who knows, maybe I'll be wearing pink garden shoes and listening to Massari.:D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 or 4 years back on a road trip down south of the border in some bar, the following is one of a number of entertaining conversations that actually took place:

Un named Peg guy (hereinafter referred to as "UPG"), to a rather Well Endowed American Beauty...(hereinafter referred to as "WEAB"):

UPG: "So we are from Alaska, and we are thoroughbred horse trainers. My little friend over there chewing tobacco is a jockey actually. We came down here tonight, we heard about that new American drink, its called BEER we heard, and apparently you drink it inside these places called BARS we heard, and then you get to talk to girls from America who eat corn and are subsequently, we have read, well endowed, and obviously that is accurate. So anyway we tried this game called GOLFING, its from some country called Scotland, I don't know, but I heard theres a lot of terrorists there, cuz its overseas and all, but anyway we tried it up north and the Caribou and stuff get in the way so we are going to try it here in Arizona. Have you ever tried it?"

WEAB: "I am not wearing any panties right now."

UPG: (Clearing throat)..."oh, you don't have to come and play, you and girlfriend can just come along and caddy..."

WEAB: "Caddy? Do they let cars on the golf course?"

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
K-Vale, that was WAY offside... You can't just go around a dance and call men Munts you know... Such filthy talk cuming from a womans mouth!!!;)

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M said:
WEAB: "I am not wearing any panties right now."

UPG: (Clearing throat)..."oh, you don't have to come and play, you and girlfriend can just come along and caddy..."

WEAB: "Caddy? Do they let cars on the golf course?"

So let me get this straight. Your friend tells some ridiculous redneck/golfing story to a well-endowed American beauty. She counters with "I'm not wearing any panties right now" and you guys continue on with the golfing talk. Unbelievable. You guys are heterosexual, yes?

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually they're just old and slow, and from the North Shore. Makes it more of a level playing field when they're trying to pull 'Murrican birds. You know: "just sticking to the script..."

Trece

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can picture the Peg Jockey right now, chewing tobacco and holding the bar table up.

So what happened in the end Sir-M, did anyone get a hole in one?

hos

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Unbelievable. You guys are heterosexual, yes?

Uh, that will be a big NO there Dap.

Not me of course, just ask Mrs Sir M :rolleyes: , not that theres anything wrong with that of course. This does bring up the potential for some interesting discussions and stories, Sir M just has to give it a bit of time to think about the whole "politically correct" angle...

JAGS thoughts?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0