Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie Gold Cup: Canada vs Jamaica 20150711

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, totally dominated, but hold the fort until the 92 min, then we get scored on... but what the fcuk is happening on that play?

I get that some guys are physically tired and not tracking back (#9), or mentally tired and getting caught ball watching and losing their mark (#12), but our subs have legs, and are running (#4 and #7), but where in the hell are they running? I cannot for the life of me figure who/what they are marking on this play. Did I mention #7 is RT?

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ricketts should have scored early on in the game and it would have been the perfect start for us. We came in to the tourney on the back of a couple good results and have had chances to score so those are the positives I guess. But we're lacking quality in a few areas and that hurts us. How many times did Ledgerwood make terrible chip/lob passes that went no where? I can see the potential in Piette and the more minutes he gets the better he's going to be so I don't mind that he's in there. Having said that, he's no Atiba...where is he anyways?

In stoppage time RT breaks down in to the Jamaica area and tries to make an offensive play but he turns it over and the come down the field and score. In your opinion, would you just run it in to the corner flag even though it's only 0-0 or did he do the right play??

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We this we that. If you do not score you do not win; full stop. How many consecutive zeros for Canada now?

I say they put Coach in charge of this team.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0