Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Golden Ears bridge

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So this bridge is set to open in June and really opens opportunties for both sides of the Fraser.
I know for us Maple Ridge people our road systems have been a joke for years and our lives will change the day it opens. I guess it's just too bad we come off the bridge and end up in langley...LOL

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
:Das lon as you both stay are your own sides of the port mann and pitt river all is good:D

:bronco::wa::knvb:

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
:Das lon as you both stay are your own sides of the port mann and pitt river all is good:D

:bronco::wa::knvb:

long live day drinking!
On topic, when is that damn thing open. 100 min of soccer, warm up time and shower not added............3 hours of driving.......FUKC me.
Cannot waite.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Either way you still way out there. Someday Maple Ridge will be considered the centre of the universe. Maybe we will all take it when the valley joins the VMSL...

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm going to wait a day after opening before taking this bridge. If it's going down it will probably be that first day. Hope not! Stay off the bridge hector.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth I just received a letter from Mayor Daykin saying you and I are to only to use the bridge on odd and even days to avoid the bridge having to much weight on it at the same time. sorry fat boy. what day's do you want?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too funny:D I'm laughing while I type! I'll take the even as every now and then depending on the month you'll have to pay an extra toll for the 31st day.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two bucks each way I believe.

God forbid they ever toll the Overlander.

Those with transponders get a discounted toll of $2.85 for cars and standard vans, pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles.
The toll rises to $3.45 per crossing for those who've registered for the payment system but drive without transponders.
Drivers who cross without registering and don't have a transponder will be billed $4 by mail.
Motorcyclists pay $1.45 to $2.55. Truck drivers pay $5.75 to $9.75, depending on the vehicle's size and whether they have a transponder.

But it's free for the first month :rolleyes:

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i imagine the transponders are fairly easy to remove... whats to stop me from stealing my friends transponder and spending the day driving across the bridge?

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
reminds me of the time we stole the plate off the photo radar van coming back from white pine beach.. we spent a good part of the afternoon doing 80 up and down Ioco road

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0