Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good Music

B

Blahzay

Northstar - For Members Only
Korn - Clown
Black Moon - Enta Da Stage
Foreinger - Urgent

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jock said:
Your piss takes are as bad as your music keep it simple, post a song & beat it!
Are you really gay?

Damien Rice – Delicate
David Bowie – Rebel Rebel
Pinback – Fortress

Cheers for the lesson in pisstakes, wee man. You're in a good position to advise, that's for sure. Once again you're one of the tribe whose "pisstakes" are always unintentional. You're slating my music in a thread some ding-dong posts about Jamie Cullum! Jamie Cullum! He's to jazz what you lot are to pisstakes. And Damien Rice? You should see someone about your depression.

Are you really tone-deaf?

You poor souls.

Love that Korn song, though. That's one of my favourites.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tired of teh shite terry spits out......exactly...check these out then:

Across the universe - grammys 2005

long winters - the commander thinks aloud

benjamin bates - whole

andre 3000 - gangstas

iron and wine - such great highs

kyprios - never say goodbye

lost boys feat . canibus and kurupt

groove armada - whatever whenever

dario g & vanessa Quinones - voices - matt darey rem

the doves - black and white town

cardigans - erase and rewind

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with you, Luc, teh shite Terry spits out is reprehensible. The least he could do is swallow.

He did suggest Black and White Town by The Doves a couple months ago, though. Does that mean you're tired of teh shite you spit out too? How odd. And Dario G? I never had you pegged as a candy raver. Old Terry was right about something after all. Don't tell him I said so, that just wouldn't do.

Oh, and keeper suggested Erase and Rewind by the Cardigans back in 1968. Right after he finished his second tour of 'Nam.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow said:
I agree with you, Luc, teh shite Terry spits out is reprehensible. The least he could do is swallow.

He did suggest Black and White Town by The Doves a couple months ago, though. Does that mean you're tired of teh shite you spit out too? How odd. And Dario G? I never had you pegged as a candy raver. Old Terry was right about something after all. Don't tell him I said so, that just wouldn't do.

Oh, and keeper suggested Erase and Rewind by the Cardigans back in 1968. Right after he finished his second tour of 'Nam.

Thank you, Fast, you, finally agree.

If terry didnt water down his 30 tunes posts with 29 shite bombs i would take the time to check out the songs he post, but most of it is crap and i dont bother.

Again this is just a thread for good music. up in this bitch we arent obsessed with the newest single

Oh, and the hyperbole on keepers age was legendary, it is as if you once monitored teh hallways of ttp but someone changed schools.....upgrading are we?

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with both of you. I wonder if being gay has an adverse affect on your hereing. It obviously screws with your sight. The pic Terry posted of his team is all out of focus.

Elkie Brooks Dont' cry out loud.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
Thank you, Fast, you, finally agree.

If terry didnt water down his 30 tunes posts with 29 shite bombs i would take the time to check out the songs he post, but most of it is crap and i dont bother.

Again this is just a thread for good music. up in this bitch we arent obsessed with the newest single

Oh, and the hyperbole on keepers age was legendary, it is as if you once monitored teh hallways of ttp but someone changed schools.....upgrading are we?

Thank you for disproving the old standby that the only constant in life is change. Evolution can be so temperamental.

If, you, say, I, do, then, it, must, be, true.

Sounds as though you do, "take the time to check out the songs he post(s)". If you didn't how would you be able to say 29 of them are, "shite bombs"? What a horrid colloquialism and an even more horrid piece of reasoning.

Good music = Dario G?

Credibility = -1, 000,000.

I thought you'd be a moderator by now.

Once you get past bopping about next to your bunkbed and singing into your hairbrush to musical heavyweights like Dario G and the theme tunes to programmes on the telly, I've got the perfect band for you. You won't have heard of them, of course, but you can consider it my gift to you as you begin the long journey to knowing the difference between "good" and "complete shite". You've such a long way to go. Take sandwiches.

Matt Johnson and Johnny Marr were the two main members of this band and you should start by downloading their single, "Dogs of Lust."

Oh, I forgot to give you the name of the band; Teh Teh.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man From The Future:

Glad to hear somebody still remembers Teh Teh. It's been a while since Johnny Marr was the people's alternative guitar hero.

You realize, of course, that it's all your fault that I've had "Amarillo" stuck in my head since you mentioned it the other day. I've tried desparately to purge it out, but all I've been able to replace it with are some horrible Glen Campbell songs....even the copious amounts of Stellas aren't helping anymore.

For the Valley boys: get your Velvet Revolver tickets quickly! :rolleyes:
For everybody else: anything at all by Cabaret Voltaire....back where it all started, when Teh Luc and Terry were still in kindergarten.

need more beerz,

stew :cool:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For Stew..........

Sha la la lala lalala
Sha la la lala lalala
Sha la la lala lalala

When teh day is dawning on a Texas Sunday morning
how I long to be there
with Marie who's waiting for me there
every lonely city where I hang my hat
ain't as half as pretty as where my baby's at

Is this teh way to Amarillo
every night I've been hugging my pillow
dreaming dreams of Amarillo and sweet Marie who waits for me
show me teh way to Amarillo
I've been weeping like a willow
crying over Amarillo
and sweet Marie who waits for me

Sha la la lala lalala Sha la la lala lalala
Sha la la lala lalala and Marie who waits for me

There's a church bell ringing
hear teh song of joy that it's singing
for teh sweet Mariaand the guy who's coming to see her
just beyong the highway, there's an open plain
and it keeps me going through teh wind and rain

Is this teh way to Amarillo
every night I've been hugging my pillow
dreaming dreams of Amarillo and sweet Marie who waits for me
show me teh way to Amarillo
I've been weeping like a willow
crying over Amarillo
and sweet Marie who waits for me

Sha la la lala lalala Sha la la lala lalala
Sha la la lala lalala and Marie who waits for me

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For Stew..........
Barstard!!!

Now I know you're truely evil (as opposed to Luc, who'd just like to be evil, and Terry, who's only evil in his spare time). I can see that the only thing that will work on you will be to pay off the local Hari Krishnas to sing Sweet Caroline as loudly and badly as possible (in the true Kamloops manner) outside your window until you concede. Hey, it worked on General Noriega....

For Teh Luc: Spalding Rockwell - White cotton panties

For deeper thought: Teh Teh - Teh Beat(en) Generation
Teh Jam - To Be Someone (Didn't We Have a Nice Time)
Teh Jam - Ghosts

* required Canadian Content (As per CRTC regulations): Art Bergmann - Guns and Heroin

So who did open for keeper on that second tour of 'Nam? It wasn't me; I'm too old now...

beerz,

stew :cool:

B

Blahzay

The Waking Eyes - Beginning
It may be a little mainstream on The Zone but fu*k does it ever grow on you.

B

Blahzay

Lit - My Own Worst Enemy
Nada Surf - Popular
Ten Ways From Sunday - You've Been Around
Eve 6 - Think Twice

Strata - Never There

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Queens of the Stone Age album is great, same with Louis XIV and kasabian.

If you are looking for something odd and interesting, check out The Mars Volta, Francis the Mute. Good album, but can be weird at times. The old album is a good listen, Deloused at the Crematorium.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0