Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Greek League 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellenic maga

May 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This season should be fun. As far as corruption goes that is BS this league is nothing but clean fun and little to no chippeiness. Sure us greeks get hot some times but we leave it on the field and drink and eat together after. As for mega...whatever from last year I have a peima I learned in Greek school that sums him up
"Esai kai fenesai
kai apo ton kolo sou kremese"
Have fun with it all levedes

DevilsDisciple

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm looking to play some soccer this summer in the greek league. I'm orginally from Ontario, who an when should I contact if teams need some players.

Jimmy the Greek

SOULHALO

May 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
DevilsDisciple said:
I'm looking to play some soccer this summer in the greek league. I'm orginally from Ontario, who an when should I contact if teams need some players.

Jimmy the Greek

As someone said above, show up at the HCC Saturday between 10-11 am for registration.

Games for April 2nd have been postponed.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've also been told that they will just continue on with the schedule. I want to know will we make up the first week? If not then Sparta gets 8 games while the rest of us get 7. I guess any fields east of Oak are too far?:rolleyes:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
East of Oak isn't Greek territory. Play over there and you'll have to start contributing to the Brown Soccer Banter.

~ Offside?

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great start to the Greek League...

After week one, exveryone is still tied for first :rolleyes:

I cant believe that there are no alternate fields for us to use.

Looking forward to our first game....again.

Z

SOULHALO

May 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Fil there is a great deal of parity in the league this year.

We will continue with the games scheduled for week 2 & make up the 1st week at a later date.

barcalove

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
can anyone join this league? im looking to get involved with a team, my recent experience is nil.. i used to play when i was younger but moved on to different sports. but really want to get back into playing footie.. im not quite greek, but close (maltese) hehe.. anyway i just really want to train with a team and get my fitness and familiarity with the game back, because i know i have what it takes to be a good player. eventually want to move into the metro league.

SOULHALO

May 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
barcalove said:
can anyone join this league? im looking to get involved with a team, my recent experience is nil.. i used to play when i was younger but moved on to different sports. but really want to get back into playing footie.. im not quite greek, but close (maltese) hehe.. anyway i just really want to train with a team and get my fitness and familiarity with the game back, because i know i have what it takes to be a good player. eventually want to move into the metro league.

B, you would be considered an import so you would have to find any of the 9 teams that have not filled their quota of 3 imports.

SOULHALO

May 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
April 9th Schedule:

Sparta v Panionios
Paok v Evia
Solon v Panathinaikos
Olympiakos v Ouzo

Bye: Soa

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure I'll start...

Sparta-Panionios I'll take Sparta
PAOK-Evia I'll take PAOK
Solon-Pao I'll take Pao if they have a full team if not then the old guys
Olympiakos-Ouzo I'll say the stacked Ouzo team wins easy

White Shoes

Jun 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I say that Olympiakos wins 4-3 due to some of the imports that have been signed that are VERY RUSTY. I'don 't know if management has done enough to bring home a championship. Like I said ouzo to win the league but will loss in the first round of the playoffs. By the way where is HARDCORE, without hardcore Ouzo has no heart. I can't believe that the organization so called OUZO could not invite back one of there top players. Did you know that he tried out for Inter premier in 2004 and was a late cut. Come on I would take the heart of HARDCORE over the imports that were signed any day. Thats crap. Where's the loyality???????

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
I must be playing for Ouzo this summer. At least, I hope I find out before Sunday. :confused:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
White Shoes said:
I say that Olympiakos wins 4-3 due to some of the imports that have been signed that are VERY RUSTY. I'don 't know if management has done enough to bring home a championship. Like I said ouzo to win the league but will loss in the first round of the playoffs. By the way where is HARDCORE, without hardcore Ouzo has no heart. I can't believe that the organization so called OUZO could not invite back one of there top players. Did you know that he tried out for Inter premier in 2004 and was a late cut. Come on I would take the heart of HARDCORE over the imports that were signed any day. Thats crap. Where's the loyality???????

I guess we should prepare ourselves now to hear more from the worst Ouzo Import signing to date....thanks for taking us nowhere. Even Benji had more goals than you, and he only played ONE game.:eek:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
Sure I'll start...

Sparta-Panionios I'll take Sparta
PAOK-Evia I'll take PAOK
Solon-Pao I'll take Pao if they have a full team if not then the old guys

I agree on most except, I'll take the old guys if Ballbaby is still running around. Saw his game on Sunday...I started asking "how a 20-something year old Fijian was allowed to play on a 0-35 team?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0