Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Green-Riders vs angry Lions

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
well the green riders are in town on saturday. will the turmoil following printers and his agent be good or bad for the leos coming off their first loss? whos going?

i'm listing as myself day-to-day for attending the game. hopefully i'll be able to make it out as i think the shite going on with casey combined with the loss in edmonton spells disaster for the riders. the boys should be able to really step it up this week and the lions den should be rockin.......hopefully for once the crowd will shut it when we've got the ball.
lions 39-25 riders.
thoughts......

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone catch this game?

Word on the street is that Mahoney was brutal.

How did Buck Pierce do?

For the first time this year I actually heard people on the radio start to question when Casey was coming back.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
"O'Mahony" apparently missed 3 field goals from what I heard and on the last play they had Anderson in there trying to kick a 48 yarder to tie the game. It got blocked and Sask scored a TD off it and made the score look better. Hopefully they'll get rid of this bum soon or bring in another guy for field goals at least.

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
went to this game. One of the most pitiful "kicking" displays i have ever seen.
o'mahoney got off the field in quite a hurry after the game, and was booed.
Pretty terrible game, atleast the 6 fights in the crowd were entertaining.

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also went. Mahoney is complete shite. HE did not come close and made things worse by blaming everyone else for his play. Yes, we want you miss, we like losing to those green faced fcuks.. Pierce played well enough to win. Sask has now made the last two league MVP's look ordinary so some credit is needed to them. Still, Mahoney hits two chip shots and it is game over.

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
lions had 2 new kickers at practice today.
Good bye Duncan. This one we DID "will" on you.... piece of shite.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0