Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HeavyWeight Division

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone see the scuffle between Lennox Lewis and Hasim Rahman on TV last night, was funny to see these big boys wrastl'n with each other at an interview.

A poll on ESPN after the incident had 60% of the voters thinking that the whole thing was staged, to help hype the fight.

What do you think?

Too bad no punches were landed in the scuffle.

YO, Adrien.
Ya HOSY.
;)

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't see the scuffle, but I'm listening to the Jim Rome show right now and he says he was there for the press conference and he says there is no way that the scuffle was staged. They were jawing at each other when no cameras were on.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bum boys

According to the ever reliable Sun, Rahman accused Lennox of enjoying the love that dare not speak its name, bringing up a rumour that has pursued West Ham's 5th hardest supporter since he was seen in the 'alternative lifestyle' nightclub Heaven in London's West End wearing nowt but a feather boa and a band-aid on his toe. Maybe. They're both a pair of useless cnuts and, from the stills I've seen of last night, couldn't fight their way past Buckfast at an underage rave.

Hard as fcuk in trendy South West London, Fastshow.

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seen it twice. Pure hype. If they'd have meant it they would have thrown a few real ones. Its been on every sports show since yesterday. Typical of what the division has become. No real characters, no real class, so how do we stir up interest in the fight game again. Easy peesy...stage a scuffle. Pure Bollox. But it worked. How? We're talking about it.

Eusabio Pedrosa ( a class act)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rcok

Actually the whole episode reminded me of the WWF albeit w/o the surgery-enhanced ta-tas of one Stephanie McMahon...

There was one point I swore Lewis got "rock bottomed" through the table.

~TB.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure Jim Rome would be a reliable source. He's not a poser at all.

Eh, doesn't he work for ESPN. Nah, couldn't be.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All leads back to One or Two Big Companies

The networks may have different names, but in the days of large corporate take-over's, all the entertainment companies are owned by one or two large companies.

Ex. Here in Vancouver, Global has been taking everything over, you just count the TV and Radio stations they don't own now.

Can't trust anything on TV or in the Papers these days.

HOS: Conspiricy Theorist:eek:

Hey TB, who do you work for, are we safe on this site?

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heavyweight boxing is a complete waste of time. These idiots get paid huge money to put on less than entertaining events. The lighter divisions seem to always put on a show.

This recent feud between Rahman and Lewis for there up coming fight is hilarious. Rolling around on the floor wrestling, name calling, finger pointing.

If they put as much effort in the ring as they due at all the PR/Marketing events maybe people wouldn't feel ripped off after spending hard earned money on such a waste of time.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0