Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hectors daily weigh in

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay so I have made a thread to help our good friend Hector play the sport he loves again one day.

He says he looks and feels terrible with his yam shaped physique and even has troubles lacing his soccer shoes.

Please feel free to post any helpful tips to help Hector acheive his weight loss goals.

Lets get this started by asking Hector to post todays weight.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks Girth....I think? just got off teh scales........228.2:( for my height and age I shoudl be between 184 too 196 :(:(:(:(

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I mentioned in another thread what I found worked for me was just simply portion control. At first I was hungry between meals but after a couple weeks I felt better. I would eat each meal like it was my last and walk away feeling terrible. Another big thing is I hardly ever snack now. That was the tough one for me. So the bottom line is i eat 3 average size meals per day with little or no snacking in between. Your stomcahe will shrink and feel full from these smaller meals within a few weeks. Try it Hector! I'll bet if you try this you will lose 30 pounds in 5 - 6 months.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I mentioned in another thread what I found worked for me was just simply portion control. At first I was hungry between meals but after a couple weeks I felt better. I would eat each meal like it was my last and walk away feeling terrible. Another big thing is I hardly ever snack now. That was the tough one for me. So the bottom line is i eat 3 average size meals per day with little or no snacking in between. Your stomcahe will shrink and feel full from these smaller meals within a few weeks. Try it Hector! I'll bet if you try this you will lose 30 pounds in 5 - 6 months.

Thanks Jennie Craig, or is it Valerie Bertinelli

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've met KH, or at least 1/2 of his current self.

Is 228.2 lbs a typo? Sure you didn't have Guinness on your shoulders?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0