Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help- Missing Person!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronale Sanjay Naidu

Ronale Sanjay Naidu was last seen with his friends Sunday night around Pine and Broadway, his car was found smashed up with the airbag deployed, keys on the seat and wallet beside that. His friends and family miss him dearly and any information on his where-abouts, last contacts or last known location would greatly be appreciated. He plays Soccer for the SFU Clan Alumni team and they have asked me to post this. Please be clear... this is not a joke! Ronale last spoke to his mom around 2:00am and told her he'd be home in an hour early Monday morning and hasn't been seen or heard from since.

Please, if you have ANY info please call the number by his picture.

Thank you.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Played soccer with and against this guy for many years, he is a real honest and all around good guy, hopefully someone will come forward with some info:(

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thursday, Oct 16, 2003 Email this to a friend
print this page

Student still missing after car crash on Monday

VANCOUVER (CBC) - The parents of a missing SFU student and soccer star are begging their 21-year-old son to come home.

Ronale Sanjay Naidu went missing early Monday morning after the car he'd borrowed from his mother struck a guard rail on the Granville Street bridge.

Naidu had spoken with his mother shortly before the accident, saying he'd be home in 20 minutes. Vancouver Police found the vehicle with its parking lights still on and the doors unlocked.

The family say the young man's disappearance is completely out of character. His father, Raj Naidu, refuses to give up hope.

"We know he's alive somewhere and there is definitely someone who knows about him. We want them to call, or have my son call home. Or if not, call anybody, anywhere.

"He's got so many friends and he's got so many family members waiting for his call," says Naidu.

He says he hopes his son is simply too worried about the consequences of the car accident to come home. Police say Naidu isn't facing any charges - they just want to find him.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This may not be entirely politically correct but I'll say it anyways...

The local newspapers would rather print daily stories on the little girl who has gone missing in Toronto rather than this case here.

I know I'll take flack for saying that...

~Regs.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree Regs...

The story in Toronto is horrible, but we have a serious problem here with the missing SFU dude, and I haven't seen nothing in the papers about it in a while!!

This is serious shti...I just hope all is well!! :(

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know I'll take flack for saying that...
Not so. It's called "local interest".

However the Toronto girl has the advantage simply because: (a) sex, and (b) age. Both cases are stunning in their mystery, though.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regrettably this story of the missing soccer player sounds all too familiar. A friend of mine disappeared right out of his office about oh..............1 1/2 years ago and still nothing! There has been rewards offered and pleas from his family etc but still nothing.

He too wasn't involved in any drug or gang related stuff but still nothing.

Hopefully for he and his family's sake all will be fine and there lives can get back to normal.

John

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just in.....

Body on shoreline may be SFU student

canada.com

Friday, October 31, 2003

Sanjay Naidu / Sun file

VANCOUVER - A body has washed ashore in the Vancouver neighbourhood of Kitsilano, and it is feared it may be that of missing Simon Fraser University student Sanjay Naidu.

Police have not confirmed the identity, but the discovery comes in the same area where Naidu mysteriously vanished in the early morning hours of Oct. 13.

Naidu had been out with friends at a downtown Vancouver nightclub, and called his parents to say he would be home soon. He never arrived.

His car struck a guard rail on the Granville Island bridge, and was later found near Broadway and Pine with its parking lights still on, doors unlocked and car keys on the passenger seat.

His family and friends mounted a massive search and postering campaign throughout the Lower Mainland, and police launched a missing person investigation.

Naidu was a well-liked student at SFU, and a star on the varsity soccer team. He had taken a year off from competitive soccer to concentrate on his studies.

Const. Sarah Bloor said earlier this month there was no evidence of foul play.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well that sucks.

Condolenses to the family and all that knew the lad if this turns out to be him.

Cheers,

~Regs.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well?

Sorry I haven't been watching the news the last couple days did this turn out to be him?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As of Sunday night nothing had been confirmed. There are/have or will be doing a DNA test which could take up to two weeks to get a result. All they could confirm at the time was that it was a man of coulor they found.

That's what I saw on the news anyway.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The DNA was done and it was confirmed earlier today that the body found was Sanjay Naidu. More tests are being done to try and find out the cause but I think most of this case will remain a mystery as to what exactly happened that night. It's really too bad and it hurts because Sanjay was a phenominal guy who got along with everyone. I've known him for a couple of years and coached him in u-21 and he was amazing and brought smiles to the faces of our guys. I would also like to give my condolences to his family and friends.

p.s...They have not scheduled the funeral but a religious prayer has started at the house as to what I've heard.

Hard Ballz

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very Sad

My thoughts go out to his family, friends, and teammates. It is very sad for such a young person to pass away.

Chris Johnson

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0