Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highly erotic banter full of sexual innuendos muttered by female TTPers

RAGAMUFFIN

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OKAY - Lets talk some soccer shite now !!!!

Spazz- Wait till next Sunday my love - full on red lipstick, fake eyelashes, and blush - JUST FOR YOU !!!!

At least I shower and wash my face in the morning !!! (hahah)

allingoodfunright???

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clown soccer???

ha ah aha haha ha Okay..... okay RAGGAMUFF...... I SO can't wait to see you all done up next Sunday!

Maybe that bright red (whore) lipstick will blind the opposing teams forward's and help us to win the game!!! That or maybe you'll just end up making the other team's coach drool so that he can't coach his team you HOTTIE! ha ha ha ah ah aha

I rarely wear any makeup to games (it's not a fashion show, ya know!) as I have washed my face...... the only times where I would have some makeup on is when I've been out drinking and literally crawled out of bed at the time where I should be on the field so I scramble to get my mengy hair up and make sure I'm dressed properly while staggering to the game!

So bring it on!

:p Spazz

RAGAMUFFIN

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HAHAHAHAH-YOU SO FUNNY!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey - maybe i'll try that SPAZZ !! Roll out of bed (not sure where I am and "where I've been"), put on the "gear" and head to a game - but oh...wait.... I'm late by 1\2 an hour....is that not how it works Spazz??? Tricks of da trade!!

Aunaturalfromnowon!!

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Touche! (OUCH!)

I'm just gonna go hide my face in shame now......... :(

But at least I bring my gear, right? ha ha ha ha JOKING!!!

All I know is makeup or not.... either way I still look like crap & smell-something-fierce after I've played a hard game!

Spazz

RAGAMUFFIN

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shame??whatthehellisthat??

Shame - hasn't your head been hanging for a while??... maybe around waist high? !!!! hahaha.

justgettnyabackstillloveyouthough.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! Harsh talk to your centerback!

You know....... I could just "hang my head" as you "called it" when those zippy little opponents come running at you at full force with the ball.......

Or I could pull a TC and score on ya! ha ha ha ha ha

;) Spazz

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Allow me to introduce myself. I am ballbaby and I am a woman now. (halloween and all) . You can trust me with any of your secrets, woman to woman. I look forward to some good times with the sisters. We can have slumber parties and do our nails and good ole woman stuff like that. Hell, I could use a bikini wax. Just ask Jordy.

Ballbabywhoisenjoyinghistemporaryfeminineroleplayingforhalloween.;)

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby

So you need a wax eh??? Kinda like a "you do me & I'll do you" type thing eh???

If you need any makeup lessons talk to our Keeper-MUFF as she gets all done up for soccer.....

Right MUFFmaster??? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

:rolleyes: Spazz

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excercise in futility

All the wax in the universe won't be able to clean up and smooth out the under-carraige of a greek transvestite. Not a picture I want to paint. :eek:

Keeperwhosebloodischilling

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz and RagaMUFFin,

If you two spent as much effort on the pitch as you do here we may win a game or two....wait a second......we have won a few games, well then, maybe we'll not tie anymore important games !?!?!?!?!

Coach Mackers.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BITEME!

I busted my ass that last game and went to BOTH traning nights and was on time for the game!

And when I asked for a sub to catch my breath & not drag my ass I didn't get back on the pitch even though I am one of the few who make both practices every week!!!!!!

So there!

:mad: Spazz

notevergonnaaskforasubagain

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Normal amounts of hair

To be completely honest spazz, I am not as hairy as Keeper the girly boy attests. Yes, I have more hair than Keeper, but so does a porcelain doll. Keeper has a pitituary gland problem that has left him as a man in a boy's body. It isn't pretty.

However, if you want to organize a communal bikini wax with the sisters, I have some hair to spare.

Iamnotananimal!

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boob Shirt

I personally don't care about anbody's make up, or ballbaby's hair,what time you wake up, or about some ones MUFF(OK that might intrests me a lot). What I really want to know is when is RAGGAMUFF going to wear her baby blue boob shirt, I mean goalie shirt in net again. Lean if we can get this information then we can sell tickets to the games.

Animal

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Paying for the Beer

Animal,

That would be a good way to pay for the beers on the sidelines:cool:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Banana Hamock

I remember BallBaby wearing these as he was yelling at me about happenings in his shower.
That never happened BallBaby, it was just conditioner:confused:

I think you need a wax in a bad way if you still are wearing the Banana Hamocks:eek:

HOSbumstothecelling!

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz,

Should I start a new thread called "Whinging" cause I can hear the whining right through the computer.

It's reality time: we have a lot of subs and you will not play 90 mins. every game, you just concentrate on being on time and keep coming to training and you will get the start every weekend !!

Cheers, Coach Mackers.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
S'not whining, it's bitching!

But after the beatin in the gym last night I may be asking for more bench time....... legs are black & blue (not looking so good in a skirt at work)

Oh and Animal & Lean.....

Muffmaster may not be wearing that tiny-weenie blue shirt any time soon as she tripped on her feet last night and hurt her knee! She's going for X-Rays today & hopefully she'll be okay and back in net in tight clothing for us all....... soon!

:( Spazz

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are you implying, Zeus?

Looks like RAGAMUFF's out for a while with a knee injury so Keeper and the rest of you will have to find another HOTTIE to entertain you.....
Ragamuff and other such hotties need not always be on their knees to entertain us. ;)

Keeperwhomaybeoffsideonthatone

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0