Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HNIC's Worst TV Personality

Worst HNIC Personality

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough call here.

Maybe if Cassie Campbell kept her mouth shut and wore see-through tops I'd be a bigger fan of hers.

Maybe if PJ Stock said fewer than 1000 words in a minute he might be worthy of at least an "Inbox" job at Sportsnet.

Maybe if Steve Armitage and Elliot Friedman didn't treat every interview as if that was the most important period, goal, or shift in sport history:
"Mike Commodore, your goal at 3:15 of the first period to make the score 1-1 just might have been the biggest goal of your career. Walk us through it and tell us what you were thinking."

At least CBC got it right by hiring Jim Hughson full time. Their other choices...I'm not sure about.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having said that, I voted for Scot Oake. Worst hair ever.

Hopefully he got a good settlement, because he got butchered by his surgeon. But I actually like Scott Oake and think he does a good job on "Afterhours," even when he has a Ron Burgundy moment and signs off with "Thanks very much to Mike Keenan, coach of the Vancouver Canucks" like he did earlier this year.

Tough choice between PJ, Cassie, or Elliot. All three truly are horrendous, but my vote went to Elliot. The guy is as fake as a three dollar bill and I have the temptation to clean his throat with glass shards glued to a tree branch whenever he interviews someone.

In fairness to Cassie Campbell, her interviews actually are not that bad when you press the mute botton.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough call here.

Maybe if Cassie Campbell kept her mouth shut and wore see-through tops I'd be a bigger fan of hers.

Maybe if PJ Stock said fewer than 1000 words in a minute he might be worthy of at least an "Inbox" job at Sportsnet.

Maybe if Steve Armitage and Elliot Friedman didn't treat every interview as if that was the most important period, goal, or shift in sport history:
"Mike Commodore, your goal at 3:15 of the first period to make the score 1-1 just might have been the biggest goal of your career. Walk us through it and tell us what you were thinking."

At least CBC got it right by hiring Jim Hughson full time. Their other choices...I'm not sure about.

i hate greg millen

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scott Oak embodies everything that is wrong with the CBC and, as such, deserves to be voted for. In addition, Afterhours should be pulled and set aside forever in the CBC archives with the Tommy Hunter Show.

Kelly Hrudey is not too far off from getting my vote though...yes, he's got some insider knowledge but so did Kato Kaelin. There's only one thing worse than a "CBC Sports Presentation" and that's the host that thinks he's the shite because he's involved in it. The reality is that this guy needs to check his ego at the door before he enters the Nancy Greene Studios.

Cherry is, and always will be, their only asset...although Stock is refreshingly un-CBC-like...Cassie started out very well but she has been gradually numbed into a Barbara Frum-like trance.

Lastly, Hughson is the next Danny Gallivan.

Cheers

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough call here.

Gotta agree with the Cassie Campbell comment.Do something with your lid sweetheart!!!!She won't last dressed like a nun.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scott Russell bores me to tears.

In my opinion PJ Stock injects a bit of much needed personality into the CBC mix. Saw him a couple of times getting lesbian dances at supersex in Montreal.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0