Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Horse Racing

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Breeders' Cup is this weekend and it should be a cracker. There are EIGHT races and they all have over ONE MILLION DOLLARS going to the horses' owners/jockeys etc....... I wil start a new thread just for the Breeder's Cup because I am sure we will have a few of the TTPers having a 'flutter' on the ponies, especially since all the races are on T.V. and start at 9:00 in the morning.....

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
VALENTINE'S Day at the Track

Heading out to Fraser Downs tonight for a little racing action.

Any TTPers have any tips for Harness Racing. I didn't make the last TTP event at the Track, but the guys that did, how about some pointers.

Hopefully Chuck K. can give me some good tips, but I heard that Pints are $3 bucks in the Box that we are in, so it should be a good night.

HOS

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah, bet on the THREE horse in the first race and then take the TWO horse in the second race. Take the THREE horse in the third race and of course take the TWO horse in the 4th race. Do this THREE TWO pattern throughout the night and you will win. If I'm not mistaken, I think the 10th race is sponsored by the Surrey Firemen..........

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Fraser Downs Syndrome.........

I was just looking at the splendid new Fraser Downs advert on TTP and saw they have 'beer pints' for $3.

What other kind of pints are there?

I had a pint of prawns once in Pembrokeshire.

Gave me the shits something rotten.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0