Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How to join the BC soccer team?

Jatt

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can anyone tell me ( a metro player) how I can join the BC soccer team this winter? Are there tryouts? Are there camps? How do I know about those camps? I am 15 years old and for summer I play in the Chineese and Indo-Canadian League as well. I really want to know how I can join the BC provincial team. So can anyone please tell me the whole process? Thanks

Jatt

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey i dont know wat u mean. can u guys plz give me info about how ppl get into bc teams? thanks ...plz i need help thanks

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The BC Select team is picked through a series of evaluation camps beginning in the fall. Some camps are open to all but as the selection process continues, the camps are attended by invited players only. You must be a BCSA resgistered player to be eligible and realistically, you should be a top Metro level player to be considered. I don't believe the leagues you play in are BCSA sanctioned to make you eligible.

The money reference is definitely a bone of contention since selected players have to pay several thousand dollars a year to represent their province. This is not acceptable to many of us but until we convince the masses of recreational minded people that it is fruitful to subsidize elite athletes, everything stays as is.

In a nutshell, you need to get yourself on a good level youth team for the 2007-08 season and start from there.

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
just to add to Ballbaby's post. Information regarding the Vancouver Select team is as follows:

Vancouver Selects (Boys U14-U18)

All players interested in attending evaluation/selection camps for any 07/08 Vancouver Selects team must pre-register at: http://fs19.formsite.com/selects_soccer/2006/index.html. For further details please go to Vancouver Selects Youth Soccer Club.

OR

Vancouver Selects (Boys U14-U18):

http://fs19.formsite.com/selects_soccer/2006/index.html.

for more information regarding youth soccer tryouts and teams try

BC Soccer Central

If you feel the caliber of soccer for your age not challenging enough, even at the metro level try skipping an age group category but entering men's at 15 might be too big of jump. Trust me the U17/U18 has some pretty good soccer.

Good luck find a good team next year and if you are a top level player who wants to jump an age group, give me shout, I can get a try out with a U17 gold team based in Vancouver.

Jatt

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey thank u guys and Ballbally Im playin for Whalley U16 Metro in winter and the coach is Paul Bahia. Is that a good team to play for if i wanna go to bc? I live in surrey too.and how do u be a registered player for BCSA? do i register myself or wat? and for the open evaluation camps, wat if i go there and show them my skills? will they choose me then? IM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW AND I DO HAVE THE CALIBER AND I WANT TO BE A PRO. lol im not bragging or anything im just saying. here is my video if any bc or scout is looking at me, plz put me in a higher team..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_dl2mNXOnw]YouTube - Jatt Freestyle Soccer[/ame]

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby, I'm pretty sure the guy is just taking the piss right now.......

I'm sure Paul Bahia knows everything Jatt needs to know about this stuff...

Honestly, take off the blinkers, boys. There is a live one here...........

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey thank u guys and Ballbally Im playin for Whalley U16 Metro in winter and the coach is Paul Bahia. Is that a good team to play for if i wanna go to bc? I live in surrey too.and how do u be a registered player for BCSA? do i register myself or wat? and for the open evaluation camps, wat if i go there and show them my skills? will they choose me then? IM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW AND I DO HAVE THE CALIBER AND I WANT TO BE A PRO. lol im not bragging or anything im just saying. here is my video if any bc or scout is looking at me, plz put me in a higher team..

YouTube - Jatt Freestyle Soccer

There is no U-16 Metro team in Whalley next season..........unless you mean the 06-07 season.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
well, you can dribble, so i assume your touch is good, the most important thing is, can you play? (mindset I mean) there is soccer and there is football, anyways, if you ever want to go pro, I suggest not to go to the BC team as you will get some recognition but most likely for the Uni's or colleges. Try to find trainers with connections in europe as that will be your ticket to hopefully becoming a pro. BCs as mentioned cost money and the money spend can be used for you trip to europe which will give you a lot more experience than anything else. Remember people like Danny Fernandes were not even considered for the BC team and now look where he is. Thats my two cents

Jatt

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah my touch is good too. trust me. im in grade 9 and i was put in grade 12 team. how can i find these europe scouts or people who can help me grow my career?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I see in that video is a kid juggling a soccer ball with his feet only? Oh ya and jumping over the ball with his opposite foot? Fcuk if that's the case how do I sign up for the BC team? Post a new video with something else???

Jatt

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ahh i thought u guys knew about all this stuff. or are u just not telling me? girth its not about the video because im not a freestyler..im not even close to being brilliant at juggling tricks and i dont think that matters anyway. I play soccer not juggling :D that video was just made for fun..:D so..anyone want to tell me where I can find Europe scouts or other scouts who can choose me ?
Thanks

and TheFranchise idk wat u mean :(

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a related note, I'm wondering if anyone knows how I can fulfill my dream of becoming a rap star? I'm pretty sure I'm good, very very good...I got the baggy jeans and a hoody, and am saving money to buy a gold chain with a medalion shaped like a gun. Oh, and I've also got skillz.

So how do I contact a top producer? Anyone have Jayz's phone number? Help me out guys, I really really wanna become a pro rap star, and start having sex with Paris Hilton (or Lindsey Lohan, or whoever...not really picky as long as they are hot and slutty). So hook me up with some contacts, and I promise to invite you guys to the MTV awards when I blow up.

MCSexySage

Jatt

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
umm...whats ur point? ok here im a very bad player and i suck..now can u tell me? :D

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
where I can find Europe scouts or other scouts who can choose me

Jat-$,

Un42NATLY, Fastshow is no longer part of the TTP possee (sic, I think). He da' boi wid da connexions. Hebe connexted wid da' Boro and Cafu. Aight?

Peace in da' Mideast.

Ze Skillz Buckfasto

PS - worse case scenario, callz John Mantei. Hebe connectED allsOO. DELTA METRO, DELTA METRO, DELTA METRO.

2Pac in memory, but sorta real. Sortof. But not quite.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jat-$,

Un42NATLY, Fastshow is no longer part of the TTP possee (sic, I think). He da' boi wid da connexions. Hebe connexted wid da' Boro and Cafu. Aight?

Peace in da' Mideast.

Ze Skillz Buckfasto

PS - worse case scenario, callz John Mantei. Hebe connectED allsOO. DELTA METRO, DELTA METRO, DELTA METRO.

2Pac in memory, but sorta real. Sortof. But not quite.

:D :D :D

Word

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
you mean, werd.

Mantei has nothing to do with Delta Metro... that i know of. Randy Samuel would be someone to talk to that may be interested in helping out.

Werd.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0