Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 "Idiots" in pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond News - November 9, 2002 edition.

article re: Indo's march back to premier. However, completely overshadowed by the pic of the freigt train jarvie...beauty.
willy on the other hand....get the fcuk outta the way!

willy mcshityourpants?

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's the picture smallsy? Atleast post it if you are going to start a thread about it !!!:confused:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here you go, Ginge. Thought I'd best do this before CDK dips into the stack of photo albums he keeps of me next to his bed. And underneath his box of mansize Kleenex. This photo was taken at a Peg/Olys training session two seasons ago. Obviously.

Pre-emptive striking, Fastshow.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fasty, what's going on with your hands!? Are you practising double-fisting? Strangling?

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you

Suddenly, the picture for which this thread was initially started doesn't seem quite as bad.

Thanks Fasty and Dazz. ;) The bounds of your generosity can only be match by the enormity of your obvious lack of shame.

Willy McKodak

LT Walker

Feb 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OMG DAZZA...

although some of you may already know i (along with dazza) are lomas but please do not think that all of us are as %$#^@% looking as dazza :p :D :p

currentlyblindedbydazza'spost!

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on then lads...

Let's see yoiu all...get your pics on here.

LT, you Stallion, you...let's see your mug!

dazwhohasnoshame:rolleyes:

LT Walker

Feb 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
on one condition...

dazza i will post a mug of myself if you promise to fend off all other ttpers from doing anything that would hurt me...

:D :bronco: :D :wa:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fisting...........

Pierre, well spotted. I've said it before and here it is again, for a coffin-dodging septic tank you're not half bad........ ;) And I mean that in the nicest possible way. The picture comes from handcannon's wedding website. I continue to be at a loss (as with most things) as to quite why anyone needs a website for a wedding but there it is. Presumably he will be rewarded with a sizeable number of pink tickets for his travails. Otherwise he's just a cnut.

That's why we're mates.

Oh, he photoshopped the image as in the original my right hand had been cut off. Not literally, obviously. If it had, getting up to 760+ posts would have been tricky. So, in the offending photograph, I have two left hands. Buffalo that.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NO2

What happened to your hair?

What do you mean...I don't understand:confused:

I will have to have a scratch about in the garage this weekend. I'm sure there are some old Lomas photos of The Gaffa in there somewhere:D

daztryingtodrawgaffaintothisthread:D

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ol' eyes aren't what they once were.

Actually, I didn't even notice the pint glass(es) in your hand(s) until now. After I posted my remark, I thought maybe you had some debilitating neuromuscular disease that I never noticed on our all too brief meeting many moons ago in deepest, bug-infested Richmond.

I'm glad to hear your decrepitness (sp?, -idity?) hasn't manifested itself physically.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza,

Your pic looks like you could've grown a decent shag back then, could you grow one now???

No2 :bronco: :knvb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0