Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If I Could Ever get Through to Pratt and Taylor

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got through the other day, but after 15 minutes of waiting online, I hung up.

Maybe they can make their way to TTP to hear our gripes.

1) The Luongo Quote: Every year around free agent time players move on to a team that either a) pays a lot more money or b) is a contender. Would have Roberto have gotten off easier if he said, "I'm going to test the market and see what it has to offer"? The only other thing he could have said would have been "No, I will be a Canuck until the end" basically slitting his neck by having to stick to his word no matter what they offered or how pathetic the roster was. A lose, lose, lose situation for Roberto.

2) Ryan Kessler saying he'd play for less to play for the Canucks and then retracting his words after the NHLPA slapped his wrist. Shame on the NHLPA who only focussed on the fact of the money. They seem to be ok only when the player says he will test the market. Maybe they should have taken the position of: we want owners and GMs to learn from Vancouver's situation and see why it is that players want to play there. How can we have more of this in our other franchises?

3) Daniel Sedin slicing his lip, losing a tooth and then scoring a goal and then spitting out a mouthful of blood: Let's see if Don Cherry mentions this. We all envision Bobbie Clarke scoring a goal with blood trickling from his forehead...is Daniel Sedin the next Bobby Clarke? (insert emoticon here)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Call the Kurtenbloggers on Sunday morning. Much more accessible, if not off-beat. One of the idiots made a complete off-camber reference to Kuato of Total Recall fame, in comparing to the relationship Dave Nonis has w/ Brian Burke.

kuato

Seriously, you can't make this kind of stuff up.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0