Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you can find a better looking female athlete than

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was trying to find a pic of that Canadian Skeleton Racer Mellisa Hollingsworth but couldn't really find any other than the one below. That had her on the news this morning...she's pretty hot for a Canadian Female Athlete. I remember people talking about her at the last Olympics.

url

url

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sad that these women have to sell themselves on their hootage and their blowfish.

I know that the male population in 2009 is far too sophisticated to be even remotely turned on by these floosies!

Irina Korzhanenko, now there's a real man's woman. Or maybe that's man-woman. Anyhow, I bet she's just as sexy as those other feminist sell-outs when she wears her make-up.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't get it.
Does it have something to do with birds and bees?

I always find my "ha-ha" jokes to be that much funnier when I have to explain them.

I can't remember where I read this, but you Maple Ridge folks must be on the non compos mentis side of things. Follow the bouncing ball

A) Captain posts pictures of hot athlete babe
B) The rest of us follow suit
C) You joke at my weak attempt for more pics of Irina Korzhanenko
D) I, knowing that Dude used a Video to express his thoughts, "cleverly" use a cheesy Rick Astley song titled "Cry for Help" to express my thoughts. Never mind that there is already a thread out there about Random 80's and 90's videos (which makes this even that much more clever, or is it cleverer).
E) You joke that you do not get it and make afore-mentioned reference to Dude comment about Birds and Bees.

Trying too Hard to be Like Dude at 10:30

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Amy Taylor - Australian soccer

What would be really cool would be if Amy scored the game winner on PK's and tore her shirt off a-la Brandi Chastain, only to be wearing any of those outfits. You'd have a whole stadium of men and even some select women jizzing in their pants--even if she wasn't wearing make-up!

She's definitely worth taking down in her box.

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks for the moral lessons 911, don't worry I pm'ed you some more shots of Irina, but let's get the thread back on track. (not really sure how to do this but..) Here's one of Milka Duno - Venezuelain race car driver (and the imfamous one who got into a row with Danica Patrick) and Ana Ivanovic - Serbian tennis player.

Attachments

• ana.jpg
    ana.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 116
  • milka.jpg
    milka.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 110

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh i get it now. There is a title at the top of the video. Didn't even notice that!
Now all i have to do is sign up to see it.

PS: any joke needing explanation, wasn't a very good one to start with.
;)

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's one of Milka Duno - Venezuelain race car driver (and the imfamous one who got into a row with Danica Patrick) and Ana Ivanovic - Serbian tennis player.

I'd burn some rubber on Milka the race car driver. No comment on Ana the tennis player...she looks 15 and my balls are far past the fuzzy stage.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where to these birds rate, Captain? Shopping is a sport, innit?

Carefull...the blond one is, um, sensitive.

Attachments

• sbags.JPG
    sbags.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 86

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0