Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IIHF World Junior Championship 2003/04

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
IIHF World Junior Championship

I've been meaning to start a thread regarding this huge event over the Holiday Season... Been lazy waiting for TheRob/Regs/Dudewhere'syoubeen to get this going...
Unfortunately (for this thread's concern) I'm off to Whistler soon and won't be back until Sunday evening... So I'm starting this so some other TTP bastards keep it going...

Canada 5 Czech Wanks 2 :D :cool:

Top of the shop in our pool and an bye into the Semi's... Saturday morning @ 9am... Looking good for Fluery and the boys... It's hard to believe this is one of the youngest teams assembled by Canada at this tourney with only two returning players...

Go Canada Go!!!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Winners

I think they've got it in the bag. Nobody can compete with the Canadians who are always stacked with superior players.

GO CANAD GO!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Winners

Originally posted by Yoda
I think they've got it in the bag. Nobody can compete with the Canadians who are always stacked with superior players.

GO CANAD GO!
Lets Go Canad? :rolleyes:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One to talk

This coming from a guy who starts a poll that asks for a yes or no answer to a question asking if snow is good or bad.

I'll take my spelling mistake over that anyday.

;)

Sorry TR, they are way to good to be jinxed.
:D

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn idiot i am. There are a good team. The final versus the damn Americans is gonna be a humdinger of a game.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strangest way to follow a hockey game; have Sky on wanking on ad infinitum about how many times 'boro play the Arse in the next 18 days while getting updates from Regs on MSN Messenger.

Most annoying end to a hockey game; blowing a 3-1 lead and losing to the cnuting yanks.

While it might be difficult to believe, my aversion to America and everything about the fcuking place makes Captain Shamrock's dislike of all things Glasgow Rangers/British/Monarchical look like a cute and whimsical past-time he'll grow out of.

I propose a hate-off.

Arse.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow said:
Strangest way to follow a hockey game; have Sky on wanking on ad infinitum about how many times 'boro play the Arse in the next 18 days while getting updates from Regs on MSN Messenger.

Most annoying end to a hockey game; blowing a 3-1 lead and losing to the cnuting yanks.

While it might be difficult to believe, my aversion to America and everything about the fcuking place makes Captain Shamrock's dislike of all things Glasgow Rangers/British/Monarchical look like a cute and whimsical past-time he'll grow out of.

I propose a hate-off.

Arse.

As TheRob has and will say: Fleury should be shot. Our so-called best player was our worst today.

In the past, my hate-on has been for the Russians, not so much the Yanks...but ever since the Olympics, the Yanks have been coming on. Now, a bunch of College kids who aren't good enough to play Major Junior get lucky and snatch Gold, all because Fleury can't handle the pressure of big games.

What a cnut. He deserves Pittsburgh.
:mad:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here Here...

Dude said:
all because Fleury can't handle the pressure of big games.

What a cnut. He deserves Pittsburgh.
:mad:

I agree 100%...what the fcuk was he thinking???? :mad: There was absolutely no reason for him to be messin' around out of his crease!!
What a waste of a good tear by the boys :(

Next year :wa:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He Stinks

Why do you think Pittsburgh let him go and play in the World Jr.'s ? Cause he is the shits. They were playing him because they thought he could get people in the stands but when they realized they were gonna have to fork out a games played bonus and that he couldnt stop a beachball they let him go play with the boys. Nice Fcuking Pads. Keep him in the jrs then bring him up slowly and maybe he might turn out into a second rate goaltender like Cloutier. He will never turn out to be of the same quality as a Jose Theodore ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What do you expect from a fcuking French Canadian. Their good for nothing you know. Fcuking Frogs. Nothing better than losing to the cnuting Yanks. Almost as bad as losing to Huns(haven't had that feeling in awhile) but not quite.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think Fleury is the shits but it is going to be a long time before he forgets about that mistake. Clearly his fault on the winning goal but all the chances the forwards missed had nothing to do with him. They couldn't even hit the net on breakaway's. Pathetic!!

Hate losing to Doodle Dandy's. :mad:

Parkhead

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Winners

Yoda said:

GO CANAD GO!

Ooooops!
Sorry guys. :(

Fcuk that actually, Fleury played like shite. I'm not taking the blame for it!

:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys all sound like David Pratt which means I now hate you. What about the two goals previous? Where the hell was the D?

~Don Taylor

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0