Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm lookin' for a team!

Lyza

Feb 12, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, I'm a young chick and I'm looking for a co-ed summer team to play on. I currently play on a Div. 2 team in Vancouver and an co-ed indoor team out at Sportstown...

If you need a girl, I would love to play. I play defense, but I can pretty much play any "outside" positions, not to mention that I'm a fiesty one.

Please email me @ lyzasteiner@msn.com if you're interested...

Thanks!

Lyza.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lyza,

We all love fiesty ones, so you're more than welcome to join the team that I'm just about to start. You seem like the kind of girl we need on our new team. Fiesty.

Hail Hail

:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last time I checked, the ClubI womens teams didn't have a Nugget specifications, in fact, looking at some of those girls, I bet there are no apperance specifications at all.

A picture of the Nuggets would be also help, in order to find you the right team.

hos

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS,

Nothing to do with Club I, so I'm not sure where you're going. However, until you have seen the Club Ireland teams you should probably refrain from 'dissing' them............

Lyza

Feb 12, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, so what team am I playing for?? When do we start? I'm ready to rock...

And as for my nuggets.... Well let's just say I've been asked if they were fake on numerous occasions... Tee hee.

ONE-ILLPLYR

Feb 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Me too me too I want to play this yr as well been off for a few yrs due to injury and not being able to find a game moved out here from toronto awhile back

Just looking for a place that is organized to some degree and one can still leave the game smiling as not sure how my body will respond to running again but neeeeed to give it a chance

Thanks for any help you can give me

Clarence

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk off clarence, the lady was talking!
but seriously, how bout that pic?
"you can milk almost anything with a nipple"
~GAYLORD FOLKER~

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the two of them were caught making out in the coat check room:eek:

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain .......... quality nuggets from my perspective. Might even fall into the tre-men-dous category.

JAGS

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is great news... I have a ton of coats at home and I have run out of places to hang them, but I am quite fond of the racks they are sporting at Sky Bar. See you tonight!! :wa:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lyza it would probably be a good idea to get in touch with the president of the league, I hear he is a very powerfull man, charming, handsome (very much like a Royal prince) and can put an end to all the harrassing posts and find a good team for you to play with. I just can't understand why people can't take anything seriously.
What positions do you like to play?
How is your endurance on the field?
Any objections to playing with both men and women?

The opinion expressed here is the opinion of a TTP member and not the opinion of the AMSL president and can in no way be used against him in the court of law.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have an opening for one position (please no jokes)... We could use a goalie with a nice punt to go along with a quality striker that know's what he is doing in the box. :bronco:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0