Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm lookin' for a team!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lyza,

You're in and perhaps you could work on a sponsorship?

Club Ireland Sky Bar

It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Lyza, if you're anything like the photo posted by Argyle(well done by the way :D ), we have a couple of games this weekend at Hamilton Park in Richmond. ;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lyza, I am sure you want to join a Co-Ed team were you don't have to worry about being Hit-on every time you show up at the pitch. That is why the Hairy Blue Dragons have the policy of NO Dating fellow team mates. Casual Sex with no strings attached is all that is tolerated on this team, so that players can cum to the pitch relaxed not having to worry about any Try Hard Geeks hitting on them.

I am really looking forward to the Co-Ed dance this year, down at Sky Bar, free Coat Check, that way better than Diago's on Kingsway.

Welcome aboard Lyza.

hosmayhavetocomeoutofretriement

Lyza

Feb 12, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys are brutal!

Ouch, where'd you dig up that ugly-ass picture?

I just want to play some quality outdoor co-ed soccer and work on my tan... Without getting molested, thanks.

Does anyone SERIOUSLY have a co-ed outdoor summer team for me to join, or....

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pay no mind to all the perverts here on TTP. They don't get out much! As for co-ed, send a PM to STD. He will direct you to any teams that need players.

P.S. If you don't like the picture then post another...stalking is such a tough, and under appreciated career!!!:D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Lyza , how is your ball control? Are you better in the back or the front? If yes to any of these call me.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0