Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup [Imperial Cup] Predictions, Results & Banter 08'

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting - Serbia

Good game by both teams. Sporting capitalized on their chances, while Serbs only chance went off the crossbar. Sporting experience in the end paid off. Serbia with this team, (if they win the playoff game) will be a good Premier team.

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting 2 - 0 Serbia

We started out slow. First 10 minutes a deep corner kick is headed back across goal to an unmarked player for a easy tap in. For the first 30 minutes sporting were going forward using thier speed to make some nice overlaping runs and carried most of the possesion. Second half, serbia with all the momentum. Carring most of the possession but couldn't turn it into good chances. Sporting seemed to be trying to get every ball up the feild as far as possible. Near the end, serbia cross is volleyed off the crossbar down and cleared out. As serbia went forward in search of the equaliser sporting were able to score on a counter attack.
Great game from both teams with a great crowd turnout.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Decent game. Serbia is small, fiesty, and quick. If they win the playoff and make it into Premier, I think they'll have a tough time against the bigger, physical teams. They should definitely try to get a turf field for a home pitch to take advantage of their speed and skill.

I got to say that the reffing was a complete and utter joke. He didn't allow any shoulder to shoulder battles, yet let 2 brutal elbows to the face go without just punishment. It's a good thing that we were able to keep our heads for the most part. In a regular season game, we would have taken care of it ourselves, and unfortunately that's when players get hurt, all because of a ref that has little or no game control and no consistency. :mad:

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game yesterday with a great turnout, but I have to disagree with the point above about Sporting "capitalizing on their chances." We missed a boat load of chances. Goalie made a couple nice saves for them and we missed the net a bunch of times. We also had 2 goals called back.

The thing that pissed me off the most about the game is that when our goalie took my head off in an ugly collision as I was chasing the ball back to our own net, a bunch of the Serbia fans were cheering as I laid on the turf and had to go off early in the 2nd half. No class in my opinion.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game yesterday with a great turnout, but I have to disagree with the point above about Sporting "capitalizing on their chances." We missed a boat load of chances. Goalie made a couple nice saves for them and we missed the net a bunch of times. We also had 2 goals called back.

The thing that pissed me off the most about the game is that when our goalie took my head off in an ugly collision as I was chasing the ball back to our own net, a bunch of the Serbia fans were cheering as I laid on the turf and had to go off early in the 2nd half. No class in my opinion.

Gomesy_jr, I dont think that they were cheering that you were down because I do know that our sideline was clapping when you ended up getting up from that nasty hit.. I do know that some of our fans were yelling at the ref because he blew the whistle when we had the ball in the 18 when you went down but they didnt know that you got hit that hard, hope your not feeling any ill effects after the collision.

those two goals that you had called back one was an obvious hand ball and the other I think it was Steve that was 2 yards offside.. but other than that it was a good game and good luck in your next game...

shipwreck

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have one comment that both Sporting and Serbia can agree on. Hagi is a ****in brutal ref. He has no place on any field.

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to agree with Shipwreck on that comment.

Star, fair enough, I was only told that they were cheering went I went down from people on our sideline, don't really remember myself for obvious reasons. Feeling fine today, except for a minor scratch on my eyeball, thanks for your concern.

I was told that our second goal was called back for a handball as well, which I didn't see. It couldn't have been offside because Yoon crossed it from the goaline basically. Anyways, it doesn't matter, it was a good exciting game, good luck to you guys in the promotion battle.

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
agree

by the way gomesy dont think crnogorski is that good to predict the ref. he was at the game and now tries to act like a retard... hmmm there are 2 possible refs it could have been.... no shite u were at the game...

congrats good luck to sporting vs westside.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club Ireland 0 Westside 1

Not a lot of great chances for either side......Westside hit the post in the first half and Club Ireland missed an easy header in front of goal. Same in the second half.....Westside had no chances until their goal which was a mistake by the CI left back.....the lad hit a screamer though. A great strike off a mistake.....Club I had another great chance on a header again but failed to capitalize........

wednesday

Jun 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I 0 Westside 1
Shoulda been about 0-4. Nice rip from Spencer Nebel with 15 minutes left for the win. Officiating shaky at times. Old guy running the line must have had difficulty looking into the sun. Fortunately both sides kept their cool.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 4 Cliff 0

3-nill about 15/20 in and was completely uneventful from there.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
agree

by the way gomesy dont think crnogorski is that good to predict the ref. he was at the game and now tries to act like a retard... hmmm there are 2 possible refs it could have been.... no shite u were at the game...

congrats good luck to sporting vs westside.

Plavsic..better go back to metro ford they have a good team really they do.
There are not that many good ref's in vmsl.Forgot you could add yurik to that bunch too.
One good ref is the blond spikey haired shorter guy and the short italian guy i think angelo is his name,have not seen him around lately.
I forgot that your serbian ref never has reffed one of your games now has he plavsic?I am talking about miro.He refuses to even ref your exhibition games forget practice games.....
what is bvb and branco stiring up in there pot over there........

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
nahhhh..... why leave the eagles when we have a good chance to make premier.... as well our team in premier will be a lot better than metro ford.

jim2007

Nov 13, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
crnogorski futbaler "who is Alex Lacovic" Keep shreading our players and our team and I will deal with your personally!!!

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo 1 Clanbus 0

Great game tonight. The youngster once again notched the goal. Clan hit the post a couple of times and the crossbar once, I believe all or most of those were by Scigliano. Indo however failed to score on 3 or 4 breakaways. While Clan held the majority of the possession it was Indo who created the better chances.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0