Incase You Missed It!!!!!!

mtkb

Est
Feb 1, 2011
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
In case you missed it, Edmonton CFL club is changing the team name officially now.

Leading new name contender:

Rough Riders

:wa:
copyrighted. Roughriders, on the other hand, is available. Because lawyers ;)

Reactions: Regs

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Est
Jun 28, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right but it's the CFL. They'll go with the copyrighted one and then 2 years later have to change to the other one.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Jul 23, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Jul 23, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saw that. Had to triple check the source to validate. There are also certain positions that limit COVID-19 spread, too.

I can only imagine @Sunday League Gaffer meeting a lovely lady one day (in a socially distanced environment, outside, of course), getting it on, rubber suit, mask, proper / approved positioning per CDC Guidelines, and using a glory hole arrangement for good measure....then realizing he forgot to stop off at the pharmacy for condoms.

Doh!

• Haha
Reactions: akslop and knvb

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Jul 23, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, it is approved. Spend some time reading up, get your facts straight, and be sure to think of Dr. Bonnie Henry whilst doing the deed, for good measure. Works for me.

Reactions: knvb

akslop

Est
Jun 28, 2011
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saw that. Had to triple check the source to validate. There are also certain positions that limit COVID-19 spread, too.

I can only imagine @Sunday League Gaffer meeting a lovely lady one day (in a socially distanced environment, outside, of course), getting it on, rubber suit, mask, proper / approved positioning per CDC Guidelines, and using a glory hole arrangement for good measure....then realizing he forgot to stop off at the pharmacy for condoms.

Doh!
Oh it's TRUE. FB_IMG_1595518123013.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts