Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

India, India

CJ_rocks

Jul 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a game! India 2 italy 1! goldy deserved to win the trophies but i think CJ should have won mvp. atleast we didnt have to hear the italia italia chant again. good job Team.

SoccerPaul

Jul 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya i thought cj played great. his goal against china was nuts. the speed he had. even his goal in the finals was nice. good team effort by india.

Congrats to India.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to India on winning this year. I didn't get a chance to see the tourny this year, who was playing for india?

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
India were young, hungry and talented. Their victories were well deserved but most importantly they saved us from 365 days of Italia, Italia...

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ts,

india started the final with:

Goalie: Andy

D: jesse d, joey, raju, harbinder

M: paul b, amar T, lav, surinder

F: cj, goldie

others on the squad were sirp, dave c, dave s, didar, harp K, simmer, carlos, gary, amar d, jas atwal, sunny u, jyoti t....hope i got everyone.

only 4 premier players on the team with the rest playing in the lower divisions.

coach made many subs throughout the game. resting players throughout the tourney was key.

man of the match was definitely the india goalie as italia could have been up by a couple at the end of the 1st half.

India 2006 Champs:knvb: !

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grimm said:
ts,

india started the final with:

Goalie: Andy

D: jesse d, joey, raju, harbinder

M: paul b, amar T, lav, surinder

F: cj, goldie

others on the squad were sirp, dave c, dave s, didar, harp K, simmer, carlos, gary, amar d, jas atwal, sunny u, jyoti t....hope i got everyone.

only 4 premier players on the team with the rest playing in the lower divisions.

coach made many subs throughout the game. resting players throughout the tourney was key.

man of the match was definitely the india goalie as italia could have been up by a couple at the end of the 1st half.

India 2006 Champs:knvb: !

They should put this team against the India "national" team that came to play the Whitecaps.
I put my money on the locals....

soca

Oct 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
congrats to india, with so much depth of talented young players in the community they will continue to be a force on the local soccer scene for many years.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
They should put this team against the India "national" team that came to play the Whitecaps.
I put my money on the locals....

They are this Tuesday afternoon at 2pm at Newton Park.

Grimm,

More than 4 of those played Premier this past year (Dhami, Team Chohan (Harb and Raju), Doc, Manchild, Carlito (CJ), Didar, and Harpreet) and almost ALL of them will be playing Premier this year with Sikh Temple's promotion.

Very well done boys....throughout the tournament every player contributed in some way to the victory, and good luck against the National Team.

Gilly

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gilly,

My bad. What i meant was that 4 starters played premier, but i guess that's 5 including CJ.

The locals will be depleted as many will be unable to get time off of work to play the India national team tomorrow...

RATU

Jul 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
why did they not play a evening game, am sure they could have easily got good old Kabbadi Park

SoccerPaul

Jul 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the india national team won 3-0. a very good match. bindys tea played well but fatigue was a huge factor from the nations cup. if u gave bindy's team a 1 week rest it would have been a totally different score. At times bindy's team outplayed the nationals. CJ was good as usual. The nationals had a hard time containing him. They were grabbing CJ's jersey to slow him down when he cut past the defenders.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SoccerPaper your post was deleted.Please note the site rules down the left hand side.
Unauthorized posting of advertisements is strickly prohibited within the TTP Forums. Violators are subject to immediate account privilege removal site-wide.

SoccerPaper

Jul 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry KNVB, but maybe I'm totally misunderstanding why you are deleting my posts?

To clarify: the intent of my post was to link to a photo album of pictures from the India vs. India game. As far as I can see, your site has no pictures of that game.

How is that advertising? Our website contains no advertising. I am certainly not trying to cause a disturbance on your message boards, but you seem to view posting of such links as disturbing your site. If my name was Joe Smith I had nothing to do with the Soccer Paper, and linked to their site anyways, would that still be advertising?

If I link to the flash file itself would that still be advertising? I posted a link so that people interested in seeing photos from that game, which, I will add, had very little prior notice and still had 3000 folks show up to watch it, can see the link.

Our site also has pictures from Whitecaps games, etc, but I haven't posted links to them because those sorts of photos are pretty easy to find and I figured that would be spamming your boards... but photos from the India vs. India game are pretty rare, so I figured the link was in good taste.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0