Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Indo-Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasa

Jun 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumours heard during last weekend's Harjit Brar Memorial Tournement. Akal is out and Temple are positioning themselves to partner with the fading Indo boys. Temple don't want to fight it out in Div. 1 again, especially now with the promotion changes. If the rumours are true, where does that leave Akal?

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumours heard during last weekend's Harjit Brar Memorial Tournement. Akal is out and Temple are positioning themselves to partner with the fading Indo boys. Temple don't want to fight it out in Div. 1 again, especially now with the promotion changes. If the rumours are true, where does that leave Akal?

Fading Indo boys....jeez they must really be fading. My memory is fading, however, I do remember those same fading Indo boys getting promoted over Sikh Temple a few years back, and this year those same fading Indo boys helped relegate Sikh Temple back to division 1. Why would those fading boys want to partner with a Division 1 team that didn't want to partner with them as recently as last year? Besides if another partnership was to take place the fading boys would probably prefer a Hurricane partnership don't you think?!?!;)

Platinum

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wasn't the Akal players the ones that carried the team back into Premier a few years ago? I remember only one or two Indo guys playing at the games I watched. Sounds to me like Temple is running scared.

KillerJ

Jun 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would anyone want to join a team that chokes when it counts.....They can't even win their own tournament! But hey at least someone on the team always wins MVP!

Rasa

Jun 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
KillerJ,

Akal doesn't seem to be doing too well in the summer tourneys thus far (other than the one finals appearance).

Mithee Bundha

Jun 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akal doesn't seem to be doing too well in the summer tourneys thus far (other than the one finals appearance).​
[/quote]

Well, what has Temple done???.... they couldn't beat Akal with a man advantage for practically the whole game..... they went 2 and out the first tourney and they made the finals of their own tourney.. I'm not saying thats bad, but both teams have had pretty much the same summer.​

PS... "RASA", I'm not trying to 'pull' you into a debate about the summer... no pun intended.​

[/INDENT]
[/INDENT]

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a total outsider, if Temple and Indo combine and Akal stick around but get ride of the coach this team could be gearing up for a run at provincials. I think you guys should get a coach that is not connected with neither one of you and let him coach the team without anyone getting involved. Stop being political and have joint club for young kids in your communities can look forwarded to joining. One thing that i have seen here in Calgary is the fact there are only 3 teams here that play in the major league and just so happens Calgary Callies always go to nationals and are usually in the running to win it all. (the most sucessful club in all of canada) Come on guys get it together would love to see a team like your nations cup team all year round.

CLUB INDIA and go purchase your national team jersey's

Sneds

KillerJ

Jun 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said Sneds! The problem is everyone is so concerned with their own club and name that they ignore the big picture, have one team India in VMSL Premier, div 1, FVSL Premier, Div 1 and so on...... Our soccer community needs to wake up!

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said Sneds! The problem is everyone is so concerned with their own club and name that they ignore the big picture, have one team India in VMSL Premier, div 1, FVSL Premier, Div 1 and so on...... Our soccer community needs to wake up!

Having a Team India in every div will lead to the same problem of which players play where. Also, having seperate teams/identies creates to having good competition and rivalries. I don't see other ethnic groups like Inter and Columbus joining to be called Team Italy.

Rasa

Jun 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The lack of replies from the parties involved leads me to believe that there is truth behind these rumours. Perhaps this transition (or transaction perhaps?) is still being finalized and no one wants to show their cards. Seems to be a bit of a sellout by temple...leechy.

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, lot's of pretty funny comments on here.

Let's clear up some facts for you ugly dippers out there:

a) Gilly, you are/still are/will always be a pig farmer from Abbotsford, and are a Akal player, so quit acting hard core, and stick to picking blueberries and smelling horse crap every morning. I undertsand why you are bitter, no way a old fart like you will make the new lineup. Check with management, merger is done, and you are out!

b) Temple and Indo will be merging, and Akal is out. Sucks for Akal, that is why they are all on here posting and crying. Have fun trying to get a new spot.

c) I don't even play Temple or Akal, but know alot of guys on both teams, so I thought I would clear up some confusion.

d) You dips act all hardcore about the Indian tournies, and act like it is the world cup, when in fact, at the end of the day, this is amateur soccer, so get a life!

e) Rasa is just another bitter Akal player who will be standing and watching from the sidelines come next year. Seeing as his dreams of playing on a good AMATEUR soccer team are now dashed, he has nothing else to live for except drive around Surrey parking lots drunk wearing his old Akal tracksuit dreaming of what could have been. LEECHY!

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
a) Gilly, you are/still are/will always be a pig farmer from Abbotsford, and are a Akal player, so quit acting hard core, and stick to picking blueberries and smelling horse crap every morning. I undertsand why you are bitter, no way a old fart like you will make the new lineup. Check with management, merger is done, and you are out!

Hey Dipsh*t,

Pigfarmers live in Port Coquitlam. You uneducated jackass, don't you watch the news or are you just illiterate. (this is a vent)

You seem to know a lot about me, so I guess you know that I've been with Indo since the beginning way back in U21 and Division 3, through good and bad, including our 3 promotions and 2 relegations, and an Imperial Cup championship. I know I am an old fart, you don't have to tell me that. You state the obvious. (facts)

However, you do sound like an scared Temple player who knows that no way in hell will you ever, and I mean ever get promoted from Division 1 again, and thus are trying to do whatever possible to keep your Premier dream alive. Let it go, and enjoy Division 1. (TTP)

I did speak to Sandman about possible rumblings/mergers/buyouts, and he assured me that collectively they are trying to work things out with Akal, Temple, and upper management. Once I hear something, I'll let you know. (a rebutal)

Thought I'd put things in parentheses to make the communication of my post easier for you to understand.

~Robert Pickton

Rasa

Jun 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Dipper...

I don't play soccer...never have and never will. I also don't have affiliation with either team, so it really wouldn't affect me whether its Indo-Akal or Indo-Temple. I posted because I thought this was a subject that would be of interest and is relavent. I'd have to disagree with you about Gilly though. He is still more than capable.

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pigfarmers live in Port Coquitlam. You uneducated jackass, don't you watch the news or are you just illiterate. (this is a vent)

It's funny that you call me illiterate. Let me fix the sentence for you.

You (are a) uneducated jackass(.) Do (you not) watch the news(?) Or are you just illiterate(?)

Second, looks like someone has lied to you. The merger is done, just ask the Akal management. They were overheard crying on the weekend. My guess is Indo doesn't want you around, so they are just playing games with you.

I don't play for Temple. I do, however, know some guys on the team, and I call it like it is.

Now go back to tipping cows or whatever it is you do out there in Abbotsford!

As for you Rasa, are you in love with Gilly? Or are you the same person? hmmmmmmmmm And quit pretending like you don't play soccer, ya DIP!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me, quit stating the obvious! Really, who doesn't love Gilly?

Hugs 'n' Kisses,

BRM.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0