Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

inglishe langewidge

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Esteemed ttpers,

It might be because we're on holidays and we got no respect from some birds that we are privileged enough to call our colleagues, but we've noticed that the quality of language is going down the shitter in a big hurry. We've decided post a few choice quotes- and hope you'll do the same- to humiliate a few people and encourage them to take remedial English classes. Let the learnin' begin.

My ankle has be "irritating me" alot lately

Thanks, KNOB, that would be "a lot."

Regards,

the grammar police

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
next up, Zenga!

Here we go again!

Non-example, courtesy of Zenga. Molto malo!

Apparently he is Italian or they have a black i tie on the team I heard his name and it was one of a wop so oh well they beat us. Full value for the victory, wasnt on RAI so couldnt see it.

Check out www.runonsentences.com, dumbass.

Also, I'm pretty sure there's an apostrophe in "wasnt."

Yours in grammar,

Captain and Screw Loose
:rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another couple of examples

celtic got knock out by a team that is not good enough for champions league so what does that say?

Man your are so funny, But I can see how fcuked you are when your hero was that drunk Best!!!!

Thanks for the offerings, Zenga. However, Guinness, if you're going to try to correct Zenga, at least get it fcuking right.......

correct me if I'm wrong... (please try not to use the grade 4 equivilant english as a secong language grammar)... thanks jackass!!!

Have enough respect for the rest of us to use the fcuking spell check.

Also, don't dis this province's fine Grade 4 students. Solidarity forever.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deadly duo

Is this what happens when teachers get together?
that would be "a lot."
No to bad for a guy with 6oo + posts. What the matter boys out of batter. Oven broke or is that broken?

Where the hell is the spell check?

lookoutCaptinandScrewUhaveouttheredmarker.

Who won the darts match?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Darts match....

Actually, the darts match was a moot point. It never happened because we were forced to go to a retirement function. So, we will carry on another day.

As for your last post, we have a few glaring errors to note, as well as everyone's favorite Butcher of the English Language, Zenga.........

sorry teach ill do my homework later you dick!!!!!!

Zenga, I should be a capital. Also, you are missing an apostrophe. It should look something like this.....

I'LL . Thanks.

KNVB,

No to bad for a guy with 6oo + posts. What the matter boys out of batter. Oven broke or is that broken?

To should be too and what should be what's . Simple really, when you think about it.

Finally, Oven broke or is that broken? . You are missing a predicate. This is a sentence fragment, much like the ideas that originate in your brain. Have a good night.

The Grammar Police

Buona notte, Zenga. Watch your culo!

coastal

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga

Captain,
I must disagree with your assessment of Zenga.
Quote: "sorry teach ill do my homework later you dick".
I believe his grammatical errors were in his punctuation.
Please consider this from the English twilight zone and a Zenga vocabulary:
Sorry teach, ill. Do my homework later. You dick!!!!!!
Respectfully,
Coastal

P.S. - Who the hell are you?

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey captain dick head

Hey Johnny Spell, like i said before im not scared of you man, to me you are nothing!!!!!

You need to get a life you spend too much time on here man!!!!

Like I said before bring it!!!!!

Im not like the other ttpers who are scared of you.

BTW can you speak any other languages let me know?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Giovanni Spell

Hey Johnny Spell, like i said before im not scared of you man, to me you are nothing!!!!!

I can't stand this any more. It is a fcuking capital I when you use it as a pronoun. Also, it is I'm, not fcuking im. You are a fcuking dough head. Use a fcuking dictionary, Einstein.

Other languages? D'autres langues? Otras idiomas?

Nein, nicht, rien, nada, niente di niente, enculé.

Nyet, Nyet, Zenga, da, da, English! Io sto bene. E tu? Zenga, inveche, va malo.

Coastal,

Even though I don't know who you are, you are making more sense by the minute. Could you please show up for our first game after the break in your trench coat? I think it would be a positive influence on our Under 21 players. Cheers.

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lookoutCaptinandScrewUhaveouttheredmarker.

It is Captain, not Captin. I know it is 2:00 a.m. but your mistakes are fcuking shocking. Even though Screw You and the Captain have had a few beverages, your mistakes are overwhelming. Have a great fcuking Christmas, you illiterate putzes.

Captain/ScrewYou

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gramer queens

CaptAIN ~

Does Screw U get upset when you jump out of bed to post? I'm starting to see where your "buddy" got his name.

Ever since you've left your Gambling threads to come out and play with the rest of us you've been nothing but a brownie cooking,cheese puff eat'n, dart playing arsehole! Light'N up ya fcuk!

yours in illiteracy, KNVB

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

Gramer queens

There is something wrong here, and it is not queens. :rolleyes:

As for the rest of your post, pretty good stuff for a guy who rarely posts anything worthwhile on the site. Well done.

Yours in brownie making, cheese puff eating, and darts,

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im not like the other ttpers who are scared of you.

Besides the missing apostrophe in I'm , your quote is fcuking senseless. Who the fcuk is afraid of me? What the hell are you on? You're a paranoid Bertrand Russell. Do you really exist? I will leave you with that question to ponder over during Christmas. Once you figure it out, let us all know, and I am sure we will be able to add a few more quotes to this thread......

Merry Christmas

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

As much as I applaud your determination, I must serious question your long-term ability to keep this up. The garbage you have set yourself to cleanse this site of will, no doubt, be endless. For you to waste your skills, talents, and abilities on this thread will be to deny the people of the world a better place to live.

I beg you, Captain. Please stop. The world needs you.

Sincerely,

Keeps.

P.S. On the other hand, it's fun as hell watching you pick apart these bastards' writing. I wouldn't be disappointed at all if you kept it going.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB- Great Fcuking Post

KNVB: your post on the Captain and his on-again, off-again relationship with Screw You Captain has to be the best one you ever got off and would make my Top 5 posts of 2001 (if there were such a thread).

Getting pissed off really works for you sometimes!!!!

:) ;) :p ;) :) :p

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos,

Do you really think it was that good? I thought it was exceptionally average, which I guess is still above what he usually posts. I assume you were saying it was one of his top 5 posts. I can think of 1132 posts right off the top of my head, that were better than that. :)

CaptainwhomusthavemissedsomethinginKNOB'Spost

BTW,
if there were such a thread

There is a slight problem with the subject/verb agreement. It should read:

if there was such a thread ;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0