Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

International and Local Darts Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balls

This weeks totals.

Executioner 17 - 2
Total Package 4- 4
Scud 3 - 4
Sidewinder 3 - 11
Double In 5- 8
El Nino 4-4
The Sniper 0 - 1
Bulldog Colwell 0 - 1
Bravedart 0 - 3
Hurricane 1 - 1

You are right rankings are not based on the last 24 hours, but they must be based on facts and stats. I've now beaten the top two players twice each. T.P. and Hurricane either didn't playor beat up on rookies! There is no argument over the 'Executioner's #1 spot but who has the Total Putz played other than the 'Executioner in which he lost? No one.Hurricane same again and he lost to a lower ranked player.

Not trying to stir the pot, but I would like to know the rules before we play. If I go by T.P. and Ball and chain I'm just going to go back and kick my father-in-laws ass again and start to claim the wins as official matches.

Double in 15-0 vs F.I.L.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too Late......

Not trying to stir the pot, but I would like to know the rules before we play

The pot has been stirred. With your 5 - 8 record, how many times did you lose to the Total Package this week? If I am right, it was at least twice. You lost to the Sidewinder. I don't really need to say much more.

You were the best player there yesterday, for a variety of reasons, but you were the worst player on Wednesday. If you had beaten the Total Package a couple of times, then you might move up the rankings. It is tough to move Hurricane, since he was dreadfully sick this week and was still suffering yesterday. Your time will come soon enough. Be positive and good things will happen. ;)

Executioner

BTW, I was only 15 - 2 this week. ;)

I forgot to mention that the Total Package is 3 - 5 against the Executioner in our last 8 matches.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bonjours les gars (hey lads)

I^m sorry to have missed out on the action at the Sundowner. I will take a few minutes out of yelling at kids to comment that I should definitely move back to at least my previous 6th place ranking after my gritty performance Wednesday. No sign of any darts out here, just fatty foods and Pepsi. A nice cheese puff or even one of the Captain^s brownies would go down nice.

Cheers,

Scud

Ps before someone posts Inglish Langewidge, I^m fighting this French Canadian keyboard. I guess they don^t think much of apostrophes.

Vive le DCS

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rankings

sidewinder has come up with his suggested rankings for the week and is willing to discuss them with anybody at 272-2129.i believe the a.p.football rankings are decided by more than one person.it was also suggested yesterday that i might be relegated to scorekeeper.The Executioner need not worry,no one is disputing his top ranking;and the apprentices are obviously in hind tit positions;it is the key 2 thru 10 positions that are in question.sidewinder[the missiles aimed at treble 18].

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm in agreement

Okay, Sidewinder. Let's have all the participants rank players and see how close they are to mine. If they are not close, then my stick. If they are close, then I was right anyway. ;)

Seriously, I am all for other views on the rankings. Let's have 'em. I will post my rankings after seeing others. If there are not others, then it will be the same as the last two weeks.

Executioner

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
File photos just in.......

As I look through and study the intricacies of the D.C.S. ranking system, I must post a few file photos I stumbled across......

The first one was taken by a hidden camera and shows the Sidewinder, Double One, Triple One, and an unknown player, practicing for upcoming matches. They felt that it was important to practice in conditions that are similar to the Underground Darts in Garage circuit. This may explain their poor performance in the regulation events in heated pubs......

It is believed that they were listening to "Dazed and Confused" by Led Zeppelin, because of this particular training regiment.....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Championship Belt

The second photo is the D.C.S. Championship belt that the Executioner wears proudly to bed every night. It sometimes gets in the way when I am having a wank but generally, it is no problem.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flight shopping.

I found these on Dutch Darts. Com. Of course they replied to my price request in Duthaneese so I'm hoping my reply comes back in English.......:rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Count me in, Double In. These will go well with the other flights that the Sidewinder has picked out for me. BTW, how the fcuk can you put those things on the computer? I am very jealous....

BTW, where did you find the Shamrock flights?

Executioner

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, where did you find the Shamrock flights?

Sarcastic Dutch Donkey,

I figured where you got the DUTCH darts, but the shamrock flights surely can't be from the same site. :mad:

Executioner who will be really looking forward to thumping the "Daft Dutchman" soon

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Believe it or not it was the same place..........

Dutch Darts .com. They have yet to respond to my request for English. As for my "thumping" Wednesday is turning into a good night for me.

'Daft Dutch Donkey'

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Executioner who will be really looking forward to thumping the "Daft Dutchman" soon
How does Wednesday sound for D.C.S. matches?

Sidewinder, Captain, Ball n Chain. Total Pakage etc....?

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wed.nite

the place to be is the buck. at 8 on wednesday nite!El Nino will be showing off his new arrows hot from the expensive case at dufferin sports.[nice to be rich ]hope Dana is there .see y>all there. Sidewinder.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wednesday(tomorrow) sounds good. However, my new X flights will not be on display. El Nino, out of the goodness of his heart, bought me some 'X'ecutioner flights. Unfortunately, I tried them out tonight at home, and they were fluttering all over the place. They appear to be too heavy. I will bring them tomorrow and see, but I think I might have to stay with the Bass flights for now. I do appreciate the generosity from one of my fellow competitors.........

See you at 8:16.

Executioner

coastal

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Captain......

I do appreciate the generosity from one of my fellow competitors.........

Generosity indeed.
Is the Executioner so blind that he cannot see El Nino has "doctored" these flights.
Did you check for microscopic pin holes? Wax-filled dimples?
This unscrupulous bastard will stop at nothing to accelerate his rise in the rankings.
Of course this is just my opinion.

coastalwhofeelshehastotakecareofthecaptain

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tampered flights

El Nino------A good attempt,but very amateurish timing!A true professional would have handed these obviously carefully doctored flights at game time to-night to the executioner.That way his first opponent at least would have had the benefit of seeing the captains darts land among the pool players.You shoul d have known that the shamrock bastard practices most of the night while the rest of us are sleeping!Looking forward to more wins thal losses to-nite.Sidewinder.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enjoyable evening....

The Total Package pulled a Hurricane and didn't show up tonight. I guess it is no longer an honor to play in the D.C.S. These guys claim to have 'colds'. Bollocks. I can understand missing a soccer practice, but a night of darts.

Executioner 6 - 0

Double In 4 - 2

El Nino 2 - 4

Sidwinder 0 - 6

We discovered that the boards were exactly the right height from the floor, thanks to El Nino's tape measure. There was some question on the distance from the board but it was resolved. The Nachos were good, although they had a detrimental effect on the players after consumption.

The Executioner's shirt obviously impacted his opponent's play tonight. Double In/Executioner played the worst game ever, well, second worst to the Sidewinder/El Nino match that finished after our pathetic second match. There were no big knockers tonight , which was disappointing.

Oh well, Olga was at the gym, so my night is complete.

Executioner

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder, I found some new flights for you. They are compliments of the link that Double In posted the other day.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0