Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

International and Local Darts Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The funny thing is he leaves at 8:11

I may be early on Wednesday for any who care. Coming in from Slurrey I don't want to miss too much of the game. This will mean Costal will have to take up hiding this much earlier. I could only wish I lived as close as the Captain who is only a S17 Double 19 away.....:rolleyes:

Your #3 'Double In'

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double In,

You're more than welcome to come over here first and watch the game until it is time to be guillotined. PM me if you want to. My kids/wife get home at around 7:20 on Wednesday but that is not big deal. If not, I will see you there at 8:12.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only if you want me to. Otherwise, I will be wearing the traditional black Umbro track pants and Emerald Soccer Academy sweatshirt. :)

X

coastal

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still deciding between reserved table at Garage, or hostile environment at Buc.
Who will be going?
Will all the Arnolds be there?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know who will be there. I am assuming the Total Package, Sidewinder, El Nino, and the Executioner will definitely be there. I have heard that others might be tempted......

X

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There were some interesting results tonight. Sidewinder won 2 matches tonight which will most certainly move him ahead of the Total InvisiblePackage. He beat the number 3 ranked player, Double In, who just might be the number 2 by the weekend. He beat Hurricane twice tonight and beat the Executioner once.

Double One showed up and immediately caused some controversy. He was finishing on a wrong number and claimed to beat the Executioner. He was in cahoots with Sidewinder(his father) but the other D.C.S. members noticed the same mistake I did, so a rematch was set. The result was a solid finish by the Executioner.

El Nino was firing some good arrows tonight. I believe he had 3 wins.

Executioner 5 - 2
Double In 7 - 2
Double One 1 - 3
Sidewinder 2 - 6
Hurricane 3 - 2
El Nino 3 - 6

I am not sure if these are the exact numbers but I think they're close. Unfortunately, my ears are still fcuking ringing from the morons who came in towards the end. However, Yanina, our buxom blonde waitress was in fine form again.

Executioner

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forgot to mention.....

Hurricane had a cracking 104 (T20, 10, D17) finish. The Executioner followed this with a 95(S3, T20, D16) finish.

I believe there was a least one 140 tonight and more 100's than usual. The standard must be improving. :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nuggets o plenty

The night started of Fantastic. First I stopped by to pick up the 'Executioner where I was treated to a book reading of Bambie goes to Finland (or something like that). I guess he was reading to his daughter, but I was moved as well. Then off to the Buck for some arrows where every D.C.S. players wet dream of a waitress was still bouncing..... I mean working.

First match went as per usual. The X and I traded 60's and 80's....
:rolleyes:until the end but, yet again I was foiled by some good finishing.

I then needed a confidence booster so I quickly asked the my new punching bag Hurricane for a match. When it was all said and done I had the better finishing.

Somehow after beating the Captain once , El Nino twice, Hurricane twice and Double "I can't remember what I just threw" one once I ended up losing on some horrific finishing to Sidewinder. Good thing I bounced back and soundly thrashed him two more times.

All and all a good night for your #3 soon to be #2. That is until the Riff raff showed up and seemingly made more noise between the 6 of them than Croatia fans do after yet another loss.

'Double In'

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Numbers

I do think the D.C.S. is steadily improving. Sidewinder is throwing more 54ers than ever. I myself threw a 140 and two 100's tonight.

It's a good thing my 3rd match with X was interrupted by El Nino and his quest to flirt with everything with tits over size D (Which is not a bad thing) because he had thrown 260+ on just 9 arrows. I was well on my way to a sound thrashing.

BTW, I will pay my .12 cent fine next Wednesday. I am a bit embarrassed because I couldn't finish off Sidewinder and chucked a wild dart into the wall.

My bad

'Double wild thing In' .

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
$ fines

I throw this out to the D.C.S.membership.How much should El Nino AND Double In be fined for the appaling etiquette of abandoning the Ex. and S/W.in favour of a session on the pool tables with the nose ringed double d. wonder?El Nino is probably at the travel agent as we speak,booking a ticket to Aus.next year to meet up with Yanina. Sidewinder, whose 125 did not get a mention.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you mean to start a new thread?

Sidewinder~

There should be no fines. The matches had ended for the evening. Did you need another blemish on you already stunning record? :rolleyes: Who can even blame El Nino for his search for the perfect DD nuggets. (came close last night) Also the trailer trash was making to much noise, all game would have had to be under protest.

You shouldn't be pushing the envelope either your still under investigating for "allegedly" helping Double One try and cheat the champ. You should just worry about yourself and your soon to be giant re-flooring tab you'll have to pay when the Buck management actually turns on a light and see's all the holes your darts have made in the floor.

My .12 cents is in the mail with a .48 cents stamp and a $1.50 bank ser-charge. :(

Double "that was the most expensive .12 cents I ever spent" In

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fines

d.i. no i did not need a new thread but the system would not allow a normal post.please move it to the main thread. thanks.b.t.w. i think we need an electronic scoring system;all games are potentially under protest;more than once last nite my remaining number went up rather than down last nite.this only adds to the stress level when you have to be constantly checking the board for mathmatical accuracy.s/w/

el_nino

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I felt it was time I checked in. New digital cable technology will allow me to do this without waiting for 3 hours to open TTP site.

What has prompted me is a necessary correction of my Wednesday night record. El Nino was 3 - 4, by way of selective match making.
Double in beat me twice, but one match was close.
EX beat me. No comment.
And Sidewinder scored the upset of the night beating both myself and Double in.
But then I administered a terrible beating to Double One for his disgraceful behaviour and lack of decorum.
I was wise enough not to challenge Ex more than once and I avoided playing Her-icane just because he's a twat.

I completely concur with Double In re: fines for premature edartulation. The matches were over. The d-cup and her nasty boyfriend were challenging us to a game of pool, and by implication questioning our manhood. This I am afraid is something darts afficiandos have to endure.
Fortunately Double In had the balls to join El Nino in this matter of honor and teach these youngsters a lesson of doubles as it is meant to be played on the green felt. The opportunity to look
down her skimpy little top did not even enter into our decision to answer this affront to the D.C.S. (BTW we kicked their asses).
I insist that EX refunds the .12 cent fine and .48 cent postage to Double In.
Sidewinder - you are to refund the $ 1.50 Bank charge due to your insulting mention of this incident. No jam to defend our honor on the field of battle, but try to belittle us from the safety of your home. Shame on you.
I am going to try to rest now. This is all very taxing.
I would hope this does not spill over into next Wednesday's matches.
One last thing Sidewinder - your scores were going up because of the new rule of adding 10 points for every dart that hits the floor.

YaninaIhardlyknewya

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's about time.....

El Nino, your assessment of Wednesday is spot on. Is the Under 21 team looking for players this weekend?

Executioner

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another two members have joined the circuit

At this time, I would like to welcome Brent "One Dart" Sweeney and his brother Mike "The Power" to the circuit. Both lads took the Executioner to the limit before succombing to the beautiful double one and double 5 finish. :rolleyes: Big Brother "Scud" Sweeney had an inconsistent night, primarily due to the new arrows that he purchased. Unfortunately, he lost 2 shafts and couldn't quite find his rhythm all night.

Hurricane and Yoko made a late appearance, and Hurricane was rather fortunate to escape with a narrow victory over Scud. Yannina was there, El Nino, and they looked the same as Wednesday. I am beginning to wonder if she has any other kit. That is 3 days in a row with the baggy jeans and white sweater. :(

Wednesday is already shaping up nicely. One Dart and The Power will most likely be there and since his report cards are done, Scud will definitely be there. Right, Scud?

Perhaps next week, we can change to a more neutral venue for everyone. I am more than willing to take the belt on the road.

BTW, I am going to predict that I will NOT be the number one player by next Sunday. I will be tomorrow though, as I posted a 9 - 2 record, after going 4 - 0 tonight. I will have to ask Scud to post the wins/losses of his younger brothers/prodigies before tomorrow night, so I can complete the new rankings. Expect the Total Package to take another drastic drop in the standings.....

Executioner

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
welcome el nino

hey,el nino ,welcome aboard you ****-eyed ****-sucker!with my ****ney accent i.m headed down in my ****roach infested car to get a plate of ****les at the **** and bull before watching the big ****-fight oopps hockey game.s/w.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Matches?

Were there any Sanctioned matches at the Buck this afternoon?

I can't believe I missed Dana AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0