Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

International and Local Darts Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unusually quiet

Is the DCS becoming so intense that the only witty banter being posted takes place after Darts? Who's all showing up tonight? Now that the Executioner is drinking again I figure that my late arrival could add up to an upset win. See you there.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart ~ I wouldn't call what you do after our Wednesday matches "witty" :rolleyes: I agree with you on one thing I'm going to hold off playing the Executioner till after the tray of shooters I buy is finished. I only hope he doesn't become better with each beer he drinks like El Nino and his pool game.

I wonder if the tooth picks will make an appearance tonight or if the Captain is at the dart store right now buying the latest technology in flights and shaft.

I'll shall be there around 7:30. This snow has caused me to be at home for two days in a row and I don't know how much more of it my wife can take.

I hear there will be a special guest referee there this evening to police the Sidewinder crew. :eek:

Double In

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was a nice post on March 17th. :rolleyes:

As for the arrows, I am still debating whether I should make the trip today or just share darts tonight. If I share, I have a valid excuse to keep my number one ranking for another week. Although technically, I could use the same excuse if I bought new darts.

"It sure takes some time to get used to new darts."

As for me drinking again, it will not be happening tonight. That stuff is bad for you and I actually enjoy the Club Soda and Lime that Wonder Nuggets brings to me. So don't get your hopes up, One Dart. ;)

I will be there at 8:14 again, per usual.......

Executioner

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just go and get it over with. I'm tired of the moaning these things are shite, these are soooo old. I need new flights blah blah blah...... You kick our collective asses week after week. Go buy yourself a 5 month at # 1 present and give us a chance. At least for one night. :rolleyes:

Yours in hating sharzies, Double In.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
new shafts

If the Executioner or any other of the D.C.S.membership is venturing to ou favourite store [Dufferin Darts]would they please pick me up a new set of aluminium shafts.Will be at the Buck by eight bells to-nite and hope to be first in line to take advantage of the Executioner's lack of /new dart dilemma.Will have to remind Janina of the new law in England that beer glasses must be at least 95%filled up.Sidewinder.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to your tips from yesterday, I will need approximately 3 hours to find the right arrows. By then, I could be knackered, and be no closer to buying a set of darts than I am now......That is not good time management. Also, I will get stuck in traffic. So, it is looking like 'Sharzies' for the Executioner tonight......

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back from Dufferin....

Well, the only excuse I have tonight is the fact that I have NEW arrows. They are the same dart that Scud purchased, I think. However, I have some new IRA Hand Granade flights that might be difficult to control. Overall, I am not feeling confident at this point. Oh well, it is good to share the number one ranking once in awhile. :)

Executioner

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
good night

Sidewinder tired and off to bed. Should be some interesting posts when the rest of the circuit gets home. Will make for good reading tomorrow morning.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another entertaining evening......

Well let's start by posting everyone's scores and explaining the possible discrepancies(too lazy to check the spelling right now).

The Executioner 9 - 1

Sidewinder 6 - 4

Double In 6 - 6

El Nino 3 - 5

Scud 2 - 4

The Power 1 - 2

One Dart 1 - 3

Hurricane 1 - 1 or 0 - 1 or 0 - 2.....

There was an incident tonight that occured involving the tempermental Hurricane. To make a long story short, there was an error detected after Hurricane had defeated Double In. It was only a difference of 10 points but it had to be brought to the committee. The committee was going to let the result stand before Hurricane shouted a few profanitites at all the parties involved, picked up his darts and left.......I feel there was much more to this departure than just the match in question. Consequently, here are the top 10 reasons why Hurricane bailed very early tonight.........David Lettermen drum roll please.....

10) Yoko and the entourage did not show up at the Buc to support him

9) Yoko was at home in bed, staging another sit-in, and chanting "All I am saying, is give me your dart."

8) There was no electronic score board or official scorekeeper.

7) He had nothing to prove to anyone at the Buc but had something to prove at home.

6) He was still psychologically and physicall drained from Club Ireland's victory on the weekend

5) He had to go home and make some phone calls to start recruiting for next year

4) He feared that possibility of losing to the Sidewinder in successive weeks.

3) He couldn't handle the pressure of moving up several spots in the rankings, consequently feeling the urge to take 10 extra points of his score

2) The Executioner had just beat him by 275 points in his first match.........and finally.....

1) The Executioner's comment "NOW THAT WAS A SPANKING " and my subsequent hopping around the Buc, while spanking my ass, was far too much for Hurricane to handle, especially when considering the above nine.......

Hopefully, he has calmed down and dealt with things, as we would love to see him back on the circuit next week. It was supposed to be a piss-take but it must have been construed the wrong way.........

Executioner

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

First off let me say how distraught I am over the whole incident. It was only my third match. I previously beat on the Sidewinder and El Nino as per usual when Hurricane walked in and promptly took a spanking from the Executioner and his new loaded arrows.

Hurricane and I played and even match as usual, but for some reason the score seemed a bit off. Now, normally anything to do with math I just shake my head and smile but for some odd reason I picked up a subtraction error I didn't catch until the match was "over". I wasn't sure so I asked the Executioner to double check. He confirmed my suspicions. Off by 10.

When confronted Hurricane took great exception to me/Captain pointing out his error. He called me a few choice names yelled at Captain for not having set up a proper score keeper and stormed out. I only said anything because I was looking for a chuckle or two. Honestly. I just wanted a little TTP banter. Similar to Sidewinders 7'6" win vs X.

Hurricane you must believe I was only trying to be funny. I was not calling you a liar or a cheat. I didn't even want a re-match.

Maybe it was the way Captain was dancing around the bar slapping his ass and yelling "yeeee haaaaa" or because Hurricane had limited time to warm up before being challenged or even perhaps it had something to do with Yoko standing at the door tapping her foot, but something was bothering Hurricane tonight. It's not for me to get involved, but nobody should get that worked up over something so small!

I obviously was thrown by the above incident and found myself in a downward spiral the rest of the evening. I lost to Sidewinder twice, Executioner twice and El Nino once for good measure. I did however manage to scrap together enough to kick two of the three Scud brothers asses OD, I told you not to play with fire and SYC/Scud that will teach you for voting for me twice. :rolleyes:

The only bright spot to the whole evening was that Janina's Nuggets were once again on FIRE. WOW.

Double 'distraught' In

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
$ $ $

Verrrrrry Interrrrrestiiiing! Do we need to increase the weekly dues to pay for an official scorekeeper and an official referee?Sidewinder.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, I think Executioners taunting fine should about cover us for this season and the next:rolleyes:

We were to have a guest referee last night, but apparently the he didn't have enough money to have a pint and help send Janina's future kids to Harvard.

coastal

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The D.C.S. Destroyer

It was so easy.
I've been waiting.
All these weeks and was I ever invited to throw a single dart with the all-mighty D.C.S.
NOOOOO!
But now I have wrought the ultimate revenge. The destruction of the D.C.S. and all it stands for.
And to think all it took was a simple whisper in the Her-I-Cane's ear. " Was that the Total Package's car I saw outside you house last Wednesday night? I thought that was darts night."
So it was with heavy heart that the Her-I-Cane made his appearance last night. The thought of the Total Package tiddling Yoko's wink while he was throwing darts had blackened his soul.
All it took was one seemingly harmless dispute, and he was gone!

HA!HA!HA! Take that you bastards!

JimMcMahonismyhero.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does your Parole officer know your out and more importantly back on a computer? My how time fly's when coastal's doing 10 to 20 for stalking.

Where you one of the load mouths playing pool last night? I thought I smelled disinfectant. The bright green overall's with chain's should have tipped me off though.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
one more thing

You guys have covered things pretty well already. I don't think we should raise the entrance fees- El Nino's excessive tipping is already taking its toll on the pocketbooks. By the way, El Nino, with all the pll you must have with Janina, could you please get that wannabe country singer banned? I couldn't throw darts under those conditions. The Power did remark how much he enjoyed her unique vocal style, though.

coastal

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inglish Langwidge alert!

Nicely done KNVB.
You'll never know my true identity.

I could be the drunken tart,
Singing country tunes.
I could be Janina,
With my beautiful doubloons.
I could be Total Package,
Who is pissed off at you guys.
But surely I am watching,
As your little darts club dies.

BTW - knowing how you covet the "Most Irritating" award, I have placed my vote for Sid, eevn though you are more deserving.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bastard

Where does this come from Coastal? What gives you the right to break up our happy community? Everything in the DCS was going well before you decided in Iago-esque fashion to disrupt our weekly meetings. Is it necessary? Couldn't you just be the little boy on the schoolyard with no friends who walks up and asks the cool kids if he can play? The DCS will never die, Long live the DCS!Hurricane may be influenced by your shenanigans but the rest of us will never submit to your treachery!:p

coastal

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't fcuk with me.

Stay out of this One Dart.
I was being excluded while somehow you weasled your way in.
I even had my own darts.

I have a darkness inside me as large as the egos of the Ex and Double In combined. We're talking huge.

The seeds of destruction are already sown.
The disappearance of the Total Package.
The Her-I-Cane touching down and leaving chaos behind him.
The Sidewinder winning more than he lost.

Nothing can save the D.C.S. now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0