Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Is there a Santa Claus FVSL

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL executive

Correct me if I am wrong, but you were nailed for actually playing a guy who still had games remaining on his suspension from last season. You weren't victim of the paperwork errors the others are claiming. You actually played a guy that was not eligible to play. Who's fault is that?!?!
It seems a little dishonest for you to come on as though you did nothing wrong when your player's name was posted to the Discipline Page of the website for all to see. How is it that you didn't catch it?
Why don't you give the whole story Westcoast, and not come on here and appear as nothing short of as an opportunist and act as though the league has fcuked you over.
Typical...

Would have to agree with Regs. Asked a question about what happened. Pull your head out of your ass and read some posts on ttp first. I have explained my situation alot, as did Ghouse. Just wanting to know what teams were deducted points for. I am over the points being taken away, but it has put us in a dilemma we are 1 point out of relegation and are in need of all the points we can get. FVSL is not going to give my points back. The whole story has been told so fcuk you, it was my fault so fcuk you

Typical...some loser not reading posts and blowing up on someone for asking a simple question.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL executive

Would have to agree with Regs. Asked a question about what happened. Pull your head out of your ass and read some posts on ttp first. I have explained my situation alot, as did Ghouse. Just wanting to know what teams were deducted points for. I am over the points being taken away, but it has put us in a dilemma we are 1 point out of relegation and are in need of all the points we can get. FVSL is not going to give my points back. The whole story has been told so fcuk you, it was my fault so fcuk you

Typical...some loser not reading posts and blowing up on someone for asking a simple question.

Wow...a tad angry? Maybe Regs can lay off the toss and wrap you up with a nice hug.
Night, night..

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've always found a tossing calms me right down and I can got right to sleep...

Armed with that knowledge, Regs and his Boy-Toy will have a plesent sleep for sure...

WestCoast...what?!? Thought he had his hands between 2 pillows. Those aren't pillows.

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They probably say nothing unti they receive their own letter.

Which is in their best interests at this time since I have heard BigBag started off these meetings asking teams why they haven't apologized to him for the slagging on TTP.

Not true. Didn't happen.

TTP wouldn't be what it is if it wasn't for the slagging. Having stated that...TTP is not necessarily accurate about what it is slagging individuals for (except for the fun derived in slagging...i.e. "taking the piss" out of someone).

Big Bag working his bollocks off trying to do his part (as are all the team coaches, managers and FVSL exec volunteers) to help our league run efficiently and fairly to promote the game we all love. Most of the work is thankless and takes tons of hours to do with narry a "thanks" other than seeing all of the clubs having fun competing at a high level.

Everyone is human and doing the best they can. Sometimes people make mistakes, and it's the tossers who try to use the system to cheat that make it shitey for everyone else. Sometimes, trying to send a message to those that would cheat to get ahead, accidentally screws the innocents trying their best, but making their own mistakes, with no intent to cheat.

Hats off to Bag for having the courage to stand up and help the league run (even though he can't vote except to break a tie). Also, everyone knows (or should know by now) that Exec can't discuss the particulars of any case, as per the constitution, or risk having to resign...even if it's in defence of an inaccurate Piss Take posted on this site, in an attempt to "clear the air". But as someone grander than I once stated "nothing like a piss take you're not allowed to respond to, to make your character that much better" (or something like that...) :D

Peace
River

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rivermouth makes a good and obvious point. The man is doing a job most of us would run from. I know I have absolutely no interest in getting involved at the exec level. It's thankless.

I have questioned his integrity here before, and he responded by sending me a PM, leaving his phone number, and asking for me to call him. The first time that happened, my first thought was that the past regime would not have done the same. We had a productive conversation. I called him a cnut; he called me a bag of dicks. It was nice.

Seriously, in many ways, the league is much more democratic now than it was under Bobby Brown (still the best ref ever). That, and progressive. The guys at the helm want to progress everything from level of play, optics, and professionalism. It's not perfect, but it is better- administratively.

Problem is, now he has my phone number and calls me every time I post something he views as inaccurate. :D And we all know that whatever I write is absolutely accurate.

~KNVB's a Cnut.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought somebody was supposed to be rescuing me from the economy?

Who writes these fcuking memos?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought that ghouse and his boys like the tossed salad man.
This may be going to far, but here goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Rich, it was the first thing that came to mind, bring the boys out to the Shark Club next wednesday, we need a picture of you and moneyman together.

hos

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0