Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Tourney Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scilaci the only thing we have to get rid of is your tanned dog......don't worry i got a good reciepe so your dog will taste great......:D :D :D :D :D

Apprentice your soccer skills are as good as the blowjobs jimmy holidays gives to jim neighbours.....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
El-Papagalo

Prez,

I have gotten nothing but compliments about my hair. YOu are probably just a jealous jackass who has no hair. I probably get more playing time then you cause your to busy playing with yourlself.

Show yourself!!!!!!!!!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TA'S daily report

Copperhair...big game Sunday..you should be focusing on the game instead of your new leopard dew. If you play well there will be juntas in the clubhouse.

Professor...make sure to supply juntas for the clubhouse..I will be the # world tour player in BC by the time the season is done.

Romolo Report....found bingin in the penthouse suite of the Tropican hotel on Robson. Also spotted there was former Friuli legend JESSE and Ang "The belt" Stratios was bringing party goers to and from the hotel via his shiny blue Vespa.

Zaurrini, are u gonna be responding to the comment by superman that" Gebbie" is carrying the majority of the play in the middle of the park or r u replying to the Whats For Lunch thread? with your Canadian buddies.;)

Jimmy H....the press have been calling for you to step down..you gotta stay focused...LIKE A CHAMPION!!!

OFF TO THE MIRAGE TO SEE LATORE:rolleyes: :confused: ;)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Apprentice

I only reply to people/players I respect...yourself included;)

Gebbie is a great player, and it wouldn't be a strecth to say he was our best player on Sunday.
He was a machine in the middle, and was winning balls in the air, on the ground...a machine I tell ya'.

Today lots of fruit, with some granola bars with my Canadian friends....:p

professor

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OFF TO THE MIRAGE TO SEE LATORE
t.a ,going to the mirage at 12:24 pm i thought you had some pull:confused: :confused: by the way we will let you in the world tour tourny when your ranking gets better......

2pallini

Apr 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
From my pallini's to yours!!!!!

hey, Bill Clinton the way I see it your a peahead.Your life suck and you decide to spend your time talking shite about people who play in a leauge that your pallini's can't handle.You know the old saying"If you talk the talk, then walk the walk" and so far all I see is you talking a load of shite.By the way the only thing that is priceless is seeing you shove a stoggy up your ass, insted of Monica's twat.

the champ

Apr 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
off topic el prez uncovered

Dear elprez, I know who you are and you know it. But since I am in a good mood I am going to give you a free pass. You have until
monday to write an apology to everyone you carved on your last post. If you do not I will post who you are. Not joking I am very serious and so is everyone else. If you think I am calling a bluff let me tell you that you were not at the park wednesday or sunday but you have people relaying messages to you so you are not working alone. But you are the ring leader.

P.S. next time work alone it's the other people you work with
that rat you out!!!!

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
presidential report

Champ, do i look worried you piece of merda....el-presidente only works with one person and thats gino mean gene muoio.The_Champ...aka Miss Professor...you bastardo...i am watching you play video games and I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!Finding out my reel identity is like finding Mr.Bel-Air. Get off your fat ass and do soemthing wit your life.

Jimm Holidink,Im putting alot of money on Sundays game for fruli toi win so hopefully you'll be on the pitch for 90 min. so I have a better chance at winning.....

TA, Stop smoking the green you pathetic excuse for a soccer star.

Scilaci....the national asociation of midgets called and arte wondering if you could be there spokesmodel...

Big Bobby T,,,your threats are getting old...go take a walk to the second narrows and jump:D

YOU WILL NEVER CATCH EL-PRESIDENTE;)

ciao tutti

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The real El-Presidente

I am just posting to inform all of you monkeys that you are far from discovering the identity of El-Presidente. You seem to be stuck on one individual, but I can assure you that it is not who you think it is. I can also prove that statement.

El-Presidente "WAS" at Adanac for Wed. and Sundays games...Im positive he was there because he came up to me and introduced himself. But your right Champ, he is not working alone....:confused:

BIG BOBBY T

Apr 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NICE FRIENDS YOU GOT(BUSTED)

PREZ GO DRINK SOME LYSOL,SOON MY THREATS WILL BE REALITY.WE WILL SEE WHO GETS THE LAST LAUGH YOU PIECE OF shite.ENJOY YOUR LAST WEEKEND OF FREEDOM COME EARLY NEXT WEEK YOUR FINITO.:D

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

Elgocia!!! you are a jacass, if you don't play why are you on this thread? you watch all the games then you go wak off after seeing the appraiser's earing, or maybe after seeing the chunger's nice creamy white legs. Your a joke and you should hang your head down and sob, and ask the great jesu why you were born a man!

professor

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
coming from the devil

well the prez, whover you are,remember life is too short,please try to be nice to people,or else gino muoio will get it,and he sings like a bird.

i know how to deal with these situations.

hey scarch how are you,

do you know how to use a computer.

JUST A REMINDER THIS MESSAGE IS NOT FROM THE PROFESSOR.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Treviso 5 vs Calabria 1

Originally posted by Crazy Calabrese:
CALABRIA 4 -TREVISO 2

Sorry buddy, but you guys didn't even come close today. Treviso completely dominated this game from start to finish. Calabria did have a couple of chances but nothing that we couldn't take care of.
Favaro opened up the scoring, oliviero then Favaro again. Agreat cross from Jason from the right corner flag completely fooled Calbs keep and ended up in the net. Calabria then got a gimme on a PK, that if you would have seen was nowhere even near a PK call, but the game was already out of reach. With only a couple minutes left Ricky pops one in on a great second effort to finish them off.
I've said it before don't underestimate Treviso when we have a full team. We made 9 substitutions in the second half and still dominated this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0