Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Tourney Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks philosopher for the support but I can handle my self.
I think everyone is wondering why Friuli is so ****y????You guys have one win...and are out of the playoffs. True, it is not over and you guys have a good chance of grabbing the last spot but you act as if you guys are the elite of the league.

Two weeks in a row we blew 4 huge points. Those four points would have gauranteed us first place, now we are in a battle and got to hope for some favorable results next Sunday.

I'dbuyagoalfrotherightpriceandamsufferingatthismoment:confused:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not ****y, JUST Confident when Full Team out

We looked good on the day, and we should be happy with the performance. I think we can be confident that with a full team out we should get results. We were missing Walters at the back and we still were strong.
Tamasi was watching over the team yesterday, no naked run until the season is over buddy.

TA or Scilaci, can we get the standings up today.

HOSthinksTAmaybealittle****y:eek:

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
catz vs treviso score?

hey guys i would love to put the standings up, but i need to no the score between catz-treviso. thanks

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STANDINGS AS OF JUNE 5TH

CATZ 3-2-1-11
PUG 3-1-2-10
CAL 3-0-2- -9
CAM 2-3-0-9
TRE 2-2-2-8
ABR 2-0-4-6
VEN 1-2-2-5
FRIU 1-0-4-3

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello Soccer Fans

Just got back from Robson St. with, Antonio, Vito, Gino, Rocco, Marco, Franco, Francesco, Paolo, Rocco Jr....we were driving our Mustangs and Irocs up and down celebrating Italy's big win over Ecuador. I was at Adanac for two games yesterday and here's my report...

Calabria v Treviso...we played good against a very defensive minded veneto squad. They have nobody that is really dangerous except Guido Titoto, actually the last time he was dangerous was around the smorgasboard. We scored a good goal and were happy with the result. Joe M had a good game and was unlucky to not find the net today. They're back line did well as did their keeper.

Abruzzo pooza di merda vs Friuli....Abruzzo did not look into the game from the start. After a quick trip to the sausage stand I missed the first goal and got back in time to see for Frank slot home a peno. For Friuli to score 4 goals and For Mario M. to be subbed in things must be in Shambles for the Abruzzo camp. Abruzzo did apply some late pressure but Friuli did not seem to care as they thought the 4 would hold up, which it did.

After lurking last week, and reading about the Backroom vs Elite saga...it seems like the Ital league is backing the Elite has a massive sign was hung over the net..Who are these characters and how much for the sign?:confused:

See ya next week!!!!

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prof

No class Professor. You should be ashamed of yourself. Why are you always bashing the ELITE. They are a great organization with a good group of guys. I think the problem is that the backroom feels threatend by the Elite, but that is only what I see. Rumour has it that the devil is a prospect any truth to that TA.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hello Soccer Fans

Originally posted by Crazy Calabrese

Calabria v Treviso...we played good against a very defensive minded veneto squad.

So who did you play, Veneto or Treviso????

:confused: :rolleyes:

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Proffessore how are you doing this morning ........rumours have it you were seen with paolo rossi driving in east van......there was report that you have threatened all elite members........you should be counting your lucky stars that you didn't threaten el prez cause you would have paid .

Big pussy T what you could not live up to expectations , so you hide under your blankets and cry ..............is it true you were at BIG AND TALL the other day shopping i hope you found what you were looking for......

Proffessore i hope you don't stoop to the level of the proffessore and play his threat games . RE: don't make threats just promises!!!!!!! as EL-PRESIDENTE WOULD SAY!!!!!!!

Holiday what the fcuk is fantasy baseball ......what you think i am one of those yankees who follows baseball....i really think you should stop hanging around with big booby T cause he is getting too close if you know what i mean!!!!!!!!!!

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
what are you talking about proffessore ..stop whining that your team plays the shits it's not el-prez's fault you woke up on the wrong side of the bed ...........!!!!!!!

The Philosopher

May 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Philosopher is BACK

Well Well some people took a little longer to get to woek Today,
Profess, and Jimmy H.

That's what happens when you make a claim to bring down the Elite and Jimmy H I see that old age kick in again with those old old legs of yours.

Hey Professor the ELite will have more then three strikes because we are what you call night owls we come at all time of the night so have fun sleeping.

The Philosopher has spoken

professor

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
get a job

why dont the elite get jobs, i know someone at the vancouver province maybe you guys can be paper boys they start at 4:00am thats perfect for you clowns...........

BIG BOBBY T

Apr 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
el prez,i know who you are,.SO PLEASE DO ME THE FAVOUR, WHEN YOU SEE ME DONT EVEN LOOK AT ME,and give me your fake hand shake.

your time will come,to all you CLOWNS THAT GO ALONG WITH THIS IDIOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0