Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Tourney Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Philosopher

May 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm Back

It looks like BBT does not like El prez, for what reason I have no idea.

All I know is that he said he learn alot of his comments from BBT last year on TTP.

"What goes around comes around"

A Quote from " The Philosopher"

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ciao mi bambini

I'd like to say hi to all of my friends on the ital threads especially to the philosopher(steady at the rez) the apprentice(bout time you got a job) and el-prez(legend of the site)...I have been away for awhile but I'm back in town and ready to cause Damage. I heard the commish resigned his position as the official bum of Calabria and I would like to wish him best of luck with his new spot at Fonzie's.

I'd like to also congratulate Jimmy H on his great year so far.hopefully you get back from injury to finish the year...

To all the elite members, way to keep up the solid work while I was away, cant wait to get back into the swing of things..especially against those backroom bullies
:D

This weekend will decide the winner of the league title and I'm putting my money on the Lupi's.

I really like Gelati and so do you:p

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WARNING WARNING WARNING

To the proffesorre rumours have it you are trying to kidnapp one of the elite members and inside sources of the ELITE are aware of whats going on as you and the backroom fcuckheads keep planning on how you are going to do it...........well come up with a better plan ..........................................remember EL-PRESIDENTE will last laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
we're in

Knocked off Frool 2-1 to clinch a playoff spot. What a strange game.

First and foremost, it was a game where the team who played with the wind at their backs dominated proceedings. Friuli was all over us for the first 45 minutes, but oddly enough we scored the lone goal, completely against the flow of play. So its 1-nil at the half, despite a couple of great chances by Tee and Sarge.

The second half rolls around and we're the ones buzzing around HOS in the Friuli net, but Scilaci scores a very well taken goal, completely against the run of the play, to even the match at one. Friuli has new life and the two sides seemed destined to share the points.

Then, seemingly out of nowhere, we sub in Dino Mattiatzo (forgive the botched spelling) and for the second year in a row, he scores a cracker of a goal to clinch our playoff berth. With just minutes remaining, he hits a scorcher past HOS and suddenly we've gone from blowing another lead to winning the match. Elation ensues.

The only question I have for Friuli is why they decided to push forward so hard after tying up the match. If we split points from this game, we go into Sunday with 6, Abrutz with 6 and Friuli with 4, which puts a lot of pressure on both us and Abrutz to get results on the final week-end. By throwing everybody forward in search of the winning goal, Frool allowed us to get the winner on a 2-on-1 while the rest of the team was up front. Odd strategy to say the least.

Anyways, I'm pleased that we got the win which moved our ever-impressive record to 2-2-2 on the year. Talk about consistent. I think we play Treviso this week-end.

-Sensei.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STANDINGS AS OF JUNE 6th

CAL 4-0-2 -12
CATZ 3-2-1- 11
PUG 3-1-2- 10
CAM 2-3-1- 9
TRE 2-2-2- 8
VEN 2-2-2- 8
ABR 2-0-4- 6
FRIU 1-0-5- 3

Interesting Sunday....

Battle for first, and last!

:rolleyes:
SUN. JUNE 9TH: catanzaro vs campania 12pm
treviso vs veneto 2pm
friuli vs calabria 4pm
puglia vs abruzzo 6pm

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heavy Duty action at the park last night. I was shocked to see Gaita miss a penalty so important to his team, that missed cause alot of Damage around the league.

Friuli needed to call Tomasi for some moral suport at half time. They ran their bocas far too much and now they are finito.

Viva Lazio
wwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's Not Over Til It's Over, Unless the Fat Lady Starts to Sing

We dominated the the first half of the match last night, only to come out 1 - nil down. The keeper from Toon Army made some great saves in the first half to keep the lead for his team. We kept pushing toward the wind in the second half, leaving ourselves exposed at the back for the counter attack many times.

We did get the equilizer with about 10 left in the match, and with the momentum that we had we kept pushing, but we didn't sort out the counter attacks, and it killed us with a 2 v 1 goal in injury time. We should have been happy with the tie, but even with the tie we needed help on Sunday.

We need major help now, a few goals against calabria, and a big win for Puglia over Aboobz.

Should be a fun day on Sunday, don't tell the Fat Lady where we are playing, perhaps God will look down on Friuli on Sunday and extend our season a little longer.

HOS:(

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurinni you enjoy these things, get to work!

How many goals does Friuli have to score and how many does Abruzzo have to let in for Friuli to have the last playoff spot providing a fruili win and Abruzzo loss.

HOS, please bring my money to the park just in case you guys dont make the playoffs:rolleyes:

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
EL-PRESIDENTE will be there at the golf tourney with the rest of you and hope everyone will be wearing vote for EL-PRESIDENTE shirts........

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Turmoil in Cat Land

Also I recieved an email from the President of the league in Japan ....good president he is ........ he has asked me and the elite to save the Catanzaro organization form relocation and Bankruptcy. There has been a strong push by the Cosenza group to buy the squad and Carm would really appreciate the Elite to step in and use their endless financial resources. Their is a shareholders meeting tonight at the Dungeon and atendance would be appreciated. Professor, any comments towards these recent developments?

El-Prez...how much for the shirts..they are the number 2 seller on the market!!!You are a fag!!!

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MEETING

EL-PRESIDENTE will be in attendance at the dungeon with several rolled juntas to hand out for his supporters who campaign along with EL-PRESIDENTE and maybe some oil and specially ordered Apprentice hash ......................................Juntas were good last night apprentice!!!!!!:p :p :p :p :p :p

Bobby t rumours have it on monday you were rolling up a joint with your grass you cut in your front yard .......Go buy it you cheap fcuk.....!!!!!!!!

Holiday lend bobby t some money so he can get the real shite and smoke it!!!!!!

Scilaci hows your dog doing ? have you been feeding it alot lately ? well let me know when its overweight so i can make some $$$$$$$$$$$

Philospher remember "When you have no KEYS you can't get in" ......Thats a quote from EL-PRESIDENTE

professor

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
to the elite

make the corporation an offer.........after the season the professor will be stepping down from the ital league....

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Say it aint so Joe

After constant abuse and harrassment from the backroom you have finally resorted to calling it quits. What a shame, we at the elite would be glad to let you come aboard to a friendly, welcoming environment where there are no hassles and alot of Juntas.

EL-Professore

The Philosopher

May 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello

We the Elite would like to offer of El Presidente since the really president of the Elite voted him out of the Elite

The Philosopher

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe

An abruzz loss and a friuli win, would put Friuli in....and Abruzz out.

Friuli are a minus 10, and we are a respective minus 8....

Dont quote me, but I am pretty sure....

HOS, what is Friuli's +/-????

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curious

If they win 1-0 or by one goal and you lose 1-0 or by one goal does that not make the goal differential identical? In that case does it go to your head to head match up ? 4-2 win by Fruitloops?

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen philospher why dont you use proper grammar when talking to el-prez and show respect .....RE: your vote means nothing!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0