Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Italian League 2010

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Week 1 Results

Berg... at least your boys are in CL next season :(. Out with the old and the gypsy and forward with the youth.

You know I've been loyal to him but I think you are right...it's time to bid farewell to Pirlo. There needs to be a lot of change and a move toward youth in my opinion. Boriello is a wonderful striker, Ambrosini still has a few years in him, Onyewu could develop into something good, and there are a few other bright lights but why not repatriate Aquilani? How about making a move for Rossi? For the love of God why don't any of the big three field more Italians??? Get Macheda away from ManUre's bench! And please get Balotelli away from Inter's slimy hands :mad:

Sorry for the venting, but seeing a 5th straight Nerazzuro Scudetto makes me want to puke.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

You know I've been loyal to him but I think you are right...it's time to bid farewell to Pirlo. There needs to be a lot of change and a move toward youth in my opinion. Boriello is a wonderful striker, Ambrosini still has a few years in him, Onyewu could develop into something good, and there are a few other bright lights but why not repatriate Aquilani? How about making a move for Rossi? For the love of God why don't any of the big three field more Italians??? Get Macheda away from ManUre's bench! And please get Balotelli away from Inter's slimy hands :mad:

Sorry for the venting, but seeing a 5th straight Nerazzuro Scudetto makes me want to puke.

On a bright note, I'm certain we'll see Totti this summer :rolleyes:.

Back on topic... is there a website for this league?

And congrats to Holiday as well, whom I'm assuming in now in control of La Viola.

Capitano

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

And congrats to Holiday as well, whom I'm assuming in now in control of La Viola.
He's coaching Juventus.:(

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ya know Luch I'm torn over Totti because he still delivers in Serie A and when he isn't injured plays a great 3/4 role for the national side. Furthermore, it's always nice to see Ilary Blasi in the stands :D

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ya know Luch I'm torn over Totti because he still delivers in Serie A and when he isn't injured plays a great 3/4 role for the national side. Furthermore, it's always nice to see Ilary Blasi in the stands :D

Other than drawing attention because of who he is, he's never done it for la nazionale. I can't think of one tournament where he's been the Roma Totti... and he's had a lot of tourney's to shine in.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
good game tonight at clinton. Juventus owning much of the first half. Tied 1-1 at half and we owned much of the second half with no-one else scoring. Good game and glad to see Juve doing better this season. Looking forward to playing them again.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0