Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Italian Tournament 2008

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we Lion should be compare for Ghouse, and we should start the 2008 Italian Tourney....

With those two guys, we could easily get the tourny going again.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we Lion should be compare for Ghouse, and we should start the 2008 Italian Tourney....

With those two guys, we could easily get the tourny going again.

Not sure what I was trying to say......

I THINK, I was trying to get Lion and Ghouse to get together and start the tourny up again.....

Confused.:confused:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Ya, it is a greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaat tourney.

Champions Forever!

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Might be late now? no?
I know many people are missing it...

Maybe start it up with a 6 team league if we have to.
bo?
Can you get Abruzzo going?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Soccer is sorely missing this "tourney". Seriously, anything to get Mr. Coppertone posting would be great :D

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classic poster:D

The Inter Regional Tournament (it's official name) is sorely missed. From time to time it is discussed how to restart it, however, there are bad memories from how it ended.

I agree it is sorely missed. Nothing beats a salsiccia on a bun in the sunshine.

If anyone has any bright ideas, please let me know.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Inter Regional Tournament (it's official name) is sorely missed. From time to time it is discussed how to restart it, however, there are bad memories from how it ended.

I agree it is sorely missed. Nothing beats a salsiccia on a bun in the sunshine.

I'll probably have a few ideas around 3:21 am on Saturday. Stay tuned.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can start with a free six-pack per week for Captain Shamrock and myself. It worked great before, why not again?

Once that is done, everything else will fall into place, just ask Aldo or Luciano :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spot on, Regs. Abruzzo was a top-notch outfit at that point. I still think I'll have a few good ideas/videos around 3:21 am on Saturday though.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hasn't the Greek League taken over for the loss of the ITAL summer league? They have souvlaki's and ouzo on the sidelines!:D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can start with a free six-pack per week for Captain Shamrock and myself. It worked great before, why not again?

Once that is done, everything else will fall into place, just ask Aldo or Luciano :D

Next name you are going to drop is Chris Chueden....although he had a better contract than you two. He also got as many panini he could carry home.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparky & Munson, there's 2 better Abruzzo names to drop than Chueden.

Oh, and the complete allstar teams '93-'95

:D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I know....Friuli winning killed the league. Kinda like when the Red Sox won the World Series, it killed baseball.

Is it not possible to hold a weekend tourny much like the Nations Cup?

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Z, my thinking exactly! Have it Italian Week. Play a few matches during that week at night and the final on the Sunday, when the big fesht is happening at the center!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It really shouldnt be hard to get this tournament up and running again. It just has to start small and have a decent first year and build off that. I like the idea of having 6 teams playing eachother once and the league culminating with a playoff on the Italian day weekend at Beaconsfield. Top team gets a bye and the last team is knocked out. Another possibilty is playing 7- aside like the Croats summer league for the first year to build interest and get some players coming back. Just some thoughts....

TA

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk,

Bad enough I have to put up with you yobs bombing up and down the hill all night after one of your teams wins the Scudetto or even the farce after the World Cup:rolleyes: without having more noise in tha hood. Besides, SCK doesn't have anymore Christmas lights left for my demonspawn to steal and throw at your cars.

Guess I'll just have to come out and hurl abuse from the trees and steal beers a la AntiFan (unless there's a Masters' Division).

At least get some better music for this summer's fest...

fuggettabouddit,

Trece

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0