Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

K-1, Ufc, Pride, Mixed Arts, Submission

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
my trainer has heard from a reliable source that we will see Mike Tyson and Bob the beast Sapp( 6ft7 400lbs) fight before the summer is past. A fight based around the K1 style and rulings.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is probably the only way for Tyson to keep in the spotlight and at the same time make some $$$.

Other than criminal activity, of course :p

Did Ken Shamrock go back into UFC stuff?

Cheers,

~Regs.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe last year Tyson said something about not being inclined to fight K-1 as he didn't really feel like getting kicked in the head. He has probably changed his mind with his money problems of late. I also read rumours of Tyson fighting K-1 against Rickson Gracie (one of the Gracie brothers). I ain't no expert but I don't think most fans would give Iron Mike much of a chance against Rickson. The guy is an animal. If it was straight up boxing it would be different but it isn't and I'm sure Gracie would have him tapping out in no time flat.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tyson is so stupid he'll have what ever lim Gracie grabs snapped off before he taps out. I do know Ken Shamrock went back to train with his brother who, I think, is the middle weight UFC champion, but I'm not sure, but that was some time ago.If Tyson gets grabbed or thrown to the ground he's fcuked. End of story. If he gets a bare knuckle punch in on someone's dome they're probably dead. Either that or they'll wish they were.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Sapp is mostly a brawler who overwhelms opponents with size and weight, usually by trapping them in the corner and beating the hell out of them. Tyson should be strong enough to extract himself and, like you said, if he lands a few knuckle sandwiches to Sapp's head it could be sleepy-sleepy time. With Tyson though, how can anyone know what is going to happen? Maybe he'll pull a billy-club out of his ass and thump Sapp into "bolivian"(what he calls oblivion).

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He might even bite his way out of trouble. He's never done that before has he? Fcuking nutter.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp was saying on Leno a couple months ago he wanted a piece of Tyson and was focussing on making it happen. Ya think it may be because of the 20mil payday he would get? :confused:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bertrum said:
Sapp was saying on Leno a couple months ago he wanted a piece of Tyson and was focussing on making it happen. Ya think it may be because of the 20mil payday he would get? :confused:

Sapp was on Kimmel (whos latenight show by the way is now best out there) about 3 nights ago saying that he and tyson would meet in 2004. I watched sapps last title fight in japan and tyson came onto the ring and tried to get at sapp.
Almost wwf, but their is a fine line between the two now.Sports entertainment is sports entertainmet.
Tyson either lands the first dream ko punch or its over. Sapp is slow and very untechnical but at the same time extremly powerfull and collosal. The beast can crush apples in his hands with ease.

For pure entertainment I suggest anyone downloads some Mirko Cro cop highlights.www.limewire.com . I personally hate shootfighters and submission, Shamrock tried to shoot crocop and cro cop replied with a leaping knee that put him out for over a year. Jaw and nose exploded into the 5th row.
I know limewire has compiled footage of Tito Ortiz and Mirko Cro cop.

Or you can venture to www.sherdog.com , they have some good vids of all fighters.

Top five ranked fighters in the world:

1. Emelianenko Fedor
2. Antonio Nogueira
3. Ricardo Arona
4. Dan Henderson
5. Mirko Cro cop....**** Sapps only loss comes from yours truly.

I would still rather see Roy Jones fight Tyson( i fukcin pray that it goes down) , but sapp will do. Either scrap willd get my cash, err I'll drink beer to either.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couture goes down with a missing eye!! or as they say one of your good ol cornea abrasions......vicious right hook by vitor belfort just grazed randeys eye and toom it with him.. 30 sec in....lucky as fukc....Ortiz is gonna kill this guy

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yesterday I saw a great head butting and shoving match between Regs and little know TTPer 'Fuzzy'. Fuzzy came in a little late with a challenge for the ball on the Peg Keeper and Mighty Regs came to his keepers aid. Clashing heads, pushing, threats and mean faces followed. It was one the best bouts seen at Newton Athletic #5 since the days of mustaches and mullets.

I'd say the cat fight ended in a draw.:)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meow.

:D

Tell Fuzzy I needed to contribute in some way during that match... the turtle race with your keeper wasn't going to cut it :D

~Regs.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tito Ortiz got rocked by Chuck Lidell on Friday night. Ortiz should really join the wwf. The guy is all hype, he is bad for the sport as well. He is a popular fighter and a skilled wrestler, that s about it.
I would like to see a Lidell vs Belfort match up. They are both armed with fast conecting hand strikes. It would be very entertaining.

Kimo- vs- Ken Shamrock rematch........june19

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Event Type: PPV Live
Tickets | Fight Card | Fight Poll | Seating Chart
Summary:
Randy Couture has unfinished business to take care, when he fights Vitor Belfort for the light heavyweight title in Ultimate Fighting Championship® 49: Unfinished Business at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Saturday, August 21st.
Tickets priced at $350, $250, $150, $75, and $35 not including applicable service charges and taxes, go on sale Sunday, June 20 at 10 a.m. at the MGM Grand Garden Arena box office. Tickets also will also be sold at all Las Vegas Ticketmaster locations (Tower Records/WOW!, Smith's Food and Drug Centers, Robinsons-May stores and Ritmo Latino). Ticket sales are limited to eight (8) per person. To charge by phone with a major credit card, call Ticketmaster at (702) 474-4000. Tickets are also available for purchase at www.mgmgrand.com or www.ticketmaster.com.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fight Card
Vitor Belfort vs. Randy Couture - Light Heavyweight Championship
Chuck Liddell vs. Vernon White
Matt Lindland vs. David Terrell
Mike Kyle vs. Justin Eilers
Ron Jhun vs. Chris Lytle
Nick Diaz vs. Karo Parisyan
Yves Edwards vs. Josh Thomson
Joe Doerksen vs. Joe Riggs

One of the best fight card that has come from the UFC. All 8 fights should bring entertainment. Must have something to do with the rise of MMA and the fall of boxing. $$$C$R$E$A$M$$$ WU said it best ; Cash Rules Everything Around Me.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
fite nyte iz hear. kant waight phor eet.....
belfor, lydell by k.o

lindland by sub......

s

get your pizza and beeeer.......fight night.......ahhhrggggggggggss

im so quick that when i turn off the light, im in bed before its dark, im a ghost, im invisible, u cant c me i see through u,,x,sssksdds

shite

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
well another night of ufc brawlin is upon us.....2 candians get their chance to shine tonite....georges st pierre should demolish matt hughes....st. pierre is the next big thing in the sport.......in the main card we tito ortiz getting another shot, well he was supposed to fight mezger again but mez ****ed up his hand in training........so a canadian get a shot....some dude i have never heard of...good luck to him......

oct 31........Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnton " rampage " jacksonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn vs silva

incase there is anyone reading this and respects this sport and hasnt heard of rampage......go to sherdog.com fighter finder search quinton jackson , then proceed to dl his short highlight video.......boy is on top of the world.................and here comes the boom

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts