Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kamloops Tourney 2006

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This should be yet another great PISS UP!!

Vancouver Jaguars will be in attendance this year...first time EVER, so watch out!! :wa:

striker14

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, we'll be drink'n beeerz all night in da garden. Can't Wait!!!!! We'll be up all night partying !!!

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spud:

Not sure if you realized it, but now that you're part of the Dark Side, attendance at Kamloops is de rigeur....:D

(we've been up there for the past 10 years...)

Woo Hoo,

Trece

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: K-Town '06

Delta Highlanders will be making there annual $4000 donation to the beer garden fund.
(everyone drinks all day Monday for a good cause);)

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's too bad that Vernon was cancelled...especially if people were not doing Kamloops because they were doing Vernon. :(

CAN'T WAIT...it's gonna be freakin' HOT up there :wa:

striker14

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is this tournament?

Kidding.....what dates?

Since Vernon is out we might need a soccer fix since we'll be up in the area for a couple weeks in August. Might need to stop in and say hey to some people.....and the beer garden.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This long weekend Aug 4-6... Beware of daisy dukes and bad kit sunday!!! Sorry, I'm not ruining our theme for this year lads... I'd get linched!!!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad, we'll be in Revelstoke for a ball tournament instead.
Just a small tournament of 120+ teams.

Guess that means summer soccer is over then.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does Revelstoke even have 120 rooms??? Sounds like a barn burner Yoda???:rolleyes: Fruitloops here we come!!!:cool:

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhhh...another year has rolled by. Many ups and downs, goodtimes and sadtimes...women have come and gone, opportunites spurned and yet i know the universe is right because the Loops is only 4 days away! Back to defend the open title but more importanly to strengthen the bonds of friendship that come about from womanizing, keeping blood alcohol levels dangerously high over long periods of time, losing ones possesions and waking up in a foreign town and doing a 40 minute walk of shame when you have no idea where you're going. It really doesnt get any better. I see we've drawn the Highlanders, perhaps the only team that goes harder than us...so tip your cups up boys and let neither of us worry about tommorow!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any truth to the rumor that Rivers has been closed. This would put a serious damper on my drunken stumblings as i can walk back from Rivers and the Max to the hotel wothout seeing but am not sure if a new venue has been added how this will work.

Also the dance has changed venues???? WTF????

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sad but true...the Rivers has run dry. It's quite amazing how many things you can do without seeing BA...like goalkeeping for one (Zing!) I propose that we have a pants party.....

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notcher said:
Ahhhh...another year has rolled by. Many ups and downs, goodtimes and sadtimes...women have come and gone, opportunites spurned and yet i know the universe is right because the Loops is only 4 days away! Back to defend the open title but more importanly to strengthen the bonds of friendship that come about from womanizing, keeping blood alcohol levels dangerously high over long periods of time, losing ones possesions and waking up in a foreign town and doing a 40 minute walk of shame when you have no idea where you're going. It really doesnt get any better. I see we've drawn the Highlanders, perhaps the only team that goes harder than us...so tip your cups up boys and let neither of us worry about tommorow!
notcher, we are not in the open....unless u guys dropped down to the rec. div?
Anyways, should be a good one.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notcher said:
I see we've drawn the Highlanders, perhaps the only team that goes harder than us!

I can only assume you mean drinking and not playing.

I hope we don't get embarassed on the pitch. I believe we have lots of Kamloops virgins this year...they aren't used to all that drinking and playing;)

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild,

The schedule i saw had both the WFC Rangers and Delta Highlanders in Open. Group a or b if i recall correctly. Unless there is another group of Delta Highlanders i think that's where you are.

I know the City Rangers are in open as well. That's how i got the schedule as those muckers seem to have me on their email list.

The B Team is in Rec B. Thank god for small miracles and fine organizational skills. No 8:30 am games either. Don't even have to leave Mcarthur Island on Saturday as both our games are there.

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For those of you who are looking for tournament schedules, they can be found at the Soccer Kamloops website here.

Should be a great weekend!!

And for all you Highlanders out there, you don't have to worry about giving up your beds for your two favourite groupies. ;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No groupies??? Fcuk it, I'm out!!! Megs, you've been doing too much of the white stuff again!!! Circa 2003!!!
Phone call, you better get it...
http://www.takethepiss.com/multimedia/showimage.php?i=613&c=539
Army helmut and all...
http://www.takethepiss.com/multimedia/showimage.php?i=614&c=539
Westside vs Highlanders whould be a fun match... However, I'm disappointed to hear they are not playing the Dunes this Friday!!! Smally may transfer to the motorboat club??? That motorboating sonofabitch!!!

ps. double click on Megs bad behaviour links.

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk you Guinness. :p

You know THREE years ago when I allowed k-vale to post those it was so everyone who was there could see them and have a good laugh. I was being a good sport. :rolleyes:

Who knew Guinness would be pathetic enough to re-hash such old news? Thanks buddy. :eek:

Everyone in the beer garden watch out on Saturday night cause when I get there, there might be one helluva midget fight. :mad:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ten points on Megs in the Midget fight....:D

Now all we need to do is to track down Ed Whalen and bring him out of retirement:rolleyes:

pissed off because we're not going this year,

Trece

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0