Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

keano

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
roy keane has been reconised for his football talents world wide,everyone talks about patrick viera this that ,just shows that keane is in a class of his own

voted in the top 5 footballers

fcuking brilliant for KEANO ,man utd & proud been IRISH

lets hear some vievs on this fellow people!!

ps:pete "olliver cromwell"price need not reply

same to you K-n-VD :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :rolleyes:

SIDNEYFOREVER

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Roy has been a great player and deserves all the credit due to him for his continous love and passion for the game. Kenny Dalglish must still be kicking himself for the deal that went right from under his nose. I absolutely agree with Roy's take on the Mickey Mouse approach that he endured with the Irish National team under Charlton and McCarthy and his decision to finally call it a day. Roy has had some bad press over the years, some of which he admittedly deserved, but that's his character, background and make up.
I'm glad to see he has been recognised. Trying to fill Bryan Robsons boots wasn't an easy task and Man Utd will have a tough time trying to find someone very special to fill his. His insperational performances have helped United on numerous occasions and he will be sorely missed when he decides to hang them up. I'm sure he is looking for one more Champions League winners medal after not playing in the last before retireing. Roy's recent performances have indicated that the hip injury is back, so I hope his Champions League medal isn't too far away.

Cheers

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey Sid I hope this wasn't about the article about Roy being one of the 5 names that was in the paper today which were released so far for Pele's top 100 greatest living players......if so then I'll call you an idiot because it was not top 5 it was just five of the players that are on the list and Mia Hamm is also there........if not I take back calling you and idiot.......the rest will be anounced on March 4th at the FIFA 100th anniversary

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcukin' twat, that's all. You can stick you're "Irish this, Irish that" up your arse.

He walked out on the national team because the training grounds weren't up to snuff. Get tae, with a wiggle. Surely he played on worse, happily, before he became the nonce he is today.

Seriously. The only thing he does extremely well is a 10 yard ball towards his own goal. Same with the Coach. And look what happened to him this year.

Forza Aldergroval FC United Panthers Cat 1

Buckfast

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey fcukslow

This is about roy keane!! not about him passing the ball ,scottish div 1 valley cat twat!! :mad: :rolleyes:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidrick,

My mistake. Never shall I use "successful, ten yard ball" and "Roy Keane" in the same sentence. Obviously my half-full approach is not well received with the Oirish. Potato faminine and shite.

With that said, and as a friend, get a grip of the muliple personalities and make some sense, man.

With bated breath and chocking,

Buckfast

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never been much of a Roy Keane fan myself... He had less than average technical ability, little to none in terms of creativity, showed little respect to opposition players (ending some carreers) and often was seen wanking off to a ref.

He was a hard worker and when he was younger always put in a 100% effort on the field. Seemed like he never stopped running. I suppose that's why some people love him...

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
holy fcuk cdik when you watch man u ,who do you thing takes control of the passing game :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: fcuking fletcher or phil nevel :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

twat

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is one for Capt. and all the Keano haters out there.

John O'Reilly hoisted his beer and said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, between the legs of me wife!"
That won him the top prize for the best toast of the night.
He went home and told his wife, Mary, "I won the prize for the best toast of the night."
She said, "Aye, what was your toast?"
John said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside me wife."
"Oh, that is very nice indeed, John!" Mary said.
The next day, Mary ran into one of John's toasting buddies on the street corner. The man chuckled leeringly and said, "The other night, John won the prize with a toast about you, Mary."
She said, "Aye and I was a bit surprised me self! You know, he's only
been there twice! Once he fell asleep and the other time I had to pull him by the ears to make him come."

hos

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keano ..........

Bucky,

I know we haven't had a good row in at least a year mate but congratulations, you've won the 2004 TTP award for the most daft, uneducated twat of a post seen here this year. Maybe you should stick to your Hun loving threads and stay the fcuk out of anything that has to do with any other creed than yours.

He walked out on the national team because the training grounds weren't up to snuff. Get tae, with a wiggle. Surely he played on worse, happily, before he became the nonce he is today.
Read his book man, you've got no fcuking clue on why he walked out on the National Team. That fcuking nonce has won more trophy's than your lot combined and that in one of the top leagues in the world. Fcuking guy isn't captain of Manchester United for nothing mate, your fellow Scotsman who manages the side doesn't give the armband to just anyone for fcuk sakes. Seriously, get a clue ....... you've been watching the Huns far too long, it's warped your sense of reality.

The only thing he does extremely well is a 10 yard ball towards his own goal.
What a joke ..... most ridiculous statement I've seen from anyone (including Sid) in a long time. The guy is still one of the best passers of the ball in the game and his drive and passion is unequaled anywhere. As Crafty said earlier, he may not be the player he once was and God knows he's done some absolutely stupid things (on and off the field) but you've got to give credit where credit's due. His performance against Juventus when he received a yellow (and thus missing the Champions League Final) was a piss taking of epic proportions. Made Zidane and Davids look like schoolboys and bossed that entire game. Inspirational doesn't even describe that performance ......

....... Potato faminine and shite.
Really fcuking clever mate :rolleyes: .

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Keano ..........

Walks said:
I know we haven't had a good row in at least a year mate but congratulations, you've won the 2004 TTP award for the most daft, uneducated twat of a post seen here this year

I don't know, I kind of liked Bucky's take. Yes, Keane has won a million medals and is United's captain. He is also Ferguson's pet, buddy and cabin boy all rolled into one.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
walks i was refering to phil nevel & fletcher being bangers not great foolballers,I was refering to KEANO making the plays,passes & creating chances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sid

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I agree with Bucky. Book or no book. He fcuking turned his back on his country. End of story. As for Bucky's potato faminine comments, obviously they are our of line and have nothing to do with this thread. Keane is/was a very good ball winner and periodically(certainly not consistently) distributes the ball. He is not a GREAT player by any standards but he is a good player. I have to go eat some potatoes now. Cheers.

Captain

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
holy fcuk cdik when you watch man u ,who do you thing takes control of the passing game fcuking fletcher or phil nevel

There hasn't been a British team play the passing game since 1960's-70's Celtic. Right, Captain?

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually CDK,

since TB won't back his own (premier) team versus (1st div) Croatia, I'll do it.

I'll back the flying cnuts, (copywright HOS), 1 month of avatar and sig line.

I think an even bet is fair since it's not even my team. (Peg Oly's would be different)

Yea/nae?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Keane is/was a very good ball winner and periodically(certainly not consistently) distributes the ball. He is not a GREAT player by any standards but he is a good player

Oh pshaw, Captain. Everyone, well Sid at least, knows that the one true attribute required to be a great player is being able to win the ball and make the occasional on-target pass forward. I am sure, still to this day, the football world is at a loss to explain how United won the Champions League without the great Keano and his inspirational perspiration. Or, more recently, how Ireland managed to get to the World Cup quarterfinals without him as well. Poor chap that Keano. It almost seems like they didn't really need him at all. But who I really feel sorry for is guys like Zidane, Ronaldo, Raul, Henry, Van Basten, Cryuff, Best, Maradona, Pele and all the other skillful yet uninspirational players. If only they were better at winning the ball they might be known as great players too.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0