Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

keano

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto - quality post

For the rest of you - shake your heads boys - Utd are half the side without him but what does that say when they rarely win any silverware :rolleyes:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
Actually CDK,

since TB won't back his own (premier) team versus (1st div) Croatia, I'll do it.

I'll back the flying cnuts, (copywright HOS), 1 month of avatar and sig line.

I think an even bet is fair since it's not even my team. (Peg Oly's would be different)

Yea/nae?

I honestly didn't see this post until now...but, I don't expect you to believe me...

I'll take any team Peg plays in the next round of the Imperial Cup if you still want to bet. Even bet on the Avatar and sig.

Keane is good player. I'd rank him among the best 1000 players in Europe right now.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually CDK, I believe you.

I'm not going to take the bet though as Peg aren't very reliable and I'm sober this time.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK said:
I'll take any team Peg plays in the next round of the Imperial Cup if you still want to bet. Even bet on the Avatar and sig.

Can I get some of that action, who are Peg playing in the next round, who ever it is, I go with them, I'll put my eyes on them.

Keane is OK, he can tackle like a mad man.

hos

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ginger tours said:
Dapotayto - quality post

For the rest of you - shake your heads boys - Utd are half the side without him but what does that say when they rarely win any silverware :rolleyes:

thumbs up ginger spice ;) ;) :D :wa: :bronco: :knvb:

sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
I agree with Bucky. Book or no book. He fcuking turned his back on his country. End of story. As for Bucky's potato faminine comments, obviously they are our of line and have nothing to do with this thread. Keane is/was a very good ball winner and periodically(certainly not consistently) distributes the ball. He is not a GREAT player by any standards but he is a good player. I have to go eat some potatoes now. Cheers.

Captain
captain your mad at keano cause he carries an Irish passport not a brittish one :D and he doesnt play for northern Ireland ;) ;) ;) :D

sid ;)

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, would you like Roy Keane even more if he had tatoo's, pierceing, wore doc Martins or just looks weird like your boyfriend does? You know, the one you brought to the Croatia SC Barbeque at Adanac last year where you ate half our food...

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dobra

hey Cdick,that guy happened to get a call from davor ,I guess he wanted him to play in goals for croatia a :rolleyes: :confused: :confused: he looks more like the trannys you like to suck off ya fcuking GYPSEY ;) ;) ;) :D :bronco: :knvb: :wa:

sidthepaddy

hey CdicK

knock knock??whos there??fcuk you C---DICK

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0