Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kelowna 2011 Tournament

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posted by: Westcoast
If you're looking to play in a tournament this summer make it Kamloops. I will be up there for the 6th year in a row and it will be great times.

ROOKIE!!!!!!!!!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
JC... i will be making my inaugural appearance at Kamloops this year. 36 year old rookie. Fcuk me.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
This tournament has hit rock bottom. No atmosphere, beer garden is shite, handful of teams. We're going to try out Penticton this year as that has been fun in the past...lively beer garden, more teams, blue mule shenanigans, etc.
If you cant enjoy Kelowna on a long weekend, in the sun with 16 of your closest buddies and teammates... Then maybe there is something wrong with your team? The clubs are badass, its nice weather, and the fact that there is footy is just an awesome bonus!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clubs are badass for sure. Nothing like having to look over your shoulder all night and ensure you don't get too sloppy, I saw at least three instances of guys getting "into it" with Hells Angels in full attire at the clubs, including full on jumpings and beatdowns outside Cheetahs and Flashbacks and these guys strut around like the own the place (prolly do, now that I think about it) and stare anyone and everyone down. Heavens forbid you're having a good time and talk to the wrong bird or step into one of those meatheads and spill their beverage :eek:

The tourney is fairly poorly organized, the rules are made up as they go to ensure Grant's buddies progress for a shot at winning the small amount of prize money, and the officiating is of the poorest calibre around.

Kamloops and Penticton look to be way better alternatives.

my humble $0.02

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
kjohnsob said to me that he'd love to join you Cappy. He's as "left footed" as they come... ;)

seriously, he's left footed, and a hoot in the beer gardens.

Hi kj! :D

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
F that noise... KJohn is playing with me and Vault boys... He was with us last year and cause a PK against ur team HA... Although i thought it was gorgeous tackle!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
posted by: sixfyv
JC... i will be making my inaugural appearance at Kamloops this year. 36 year old rookie. Fcuk me.
My 11 straight years in Kamloops ended when I didn't go last year. You know it's time to pack it in when your young guys are old as fcuk and can't make the 8am games anymore! Great tourney definately the best in BC as the weather and beer gardens are guarenteed! Bad kit Sunday is legendary, although I'm not sure if anyone even gets it anymore?

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
F that noise... KJohn is playing with me and Vault boys... He was with us last year and cause a PK against ur team HA... Although i thought it was gorgeous tackle!
Ya that was a good semi final. 2-0 us on 2 pks. No chance for ya buddy. Blame kj

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Coast - I'll be back for another kick in the Loops with both my left feet; probably get Daemonspawn #1 to play as well. JBN - sorry to hear that the Kelowna tourney has gone downhill - this used to be a lot of fun (so did the one there just before Labour Day).

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This tournament has hit rock bottom. No atmosphere, beer garden is shite, handful of teams. We're going to try out Penticton this year as that has been fun in the past...lively beer garden, more teams, blue mule shenanigans, etc.

Good old Blue Mule. Great place

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Coast - I'll be back for another kick in the Loops with both my left feet; probably get Daemonspawn #1 to play as well. JBN - sorry to hear that the Kelowna tourney has gone downhill - this used to be a lot of fun (so did the one there just before Labour Day).

I sent you an invite on facebook. Will be a good time again.

MoDo.gr

Apr 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just got confirmation that this Men's side of this tournament is cancelled for this year due only a few number of teams entering the tournament... Have you guys heard anything about this?

Looks like we are going to Pentiction...

Cheers

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes sir WC it does, I dont even care if there was 6 teams... Unfortunately now, Penticton registration is done I beleive and Salt Spring is full... Looks like Kamloops is it...

MoDo.gr

Apr 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Registration for Penticton closes on April 15th... (which is tomorrow) however, i did speak with the guy and he is willing to add on some late comers due to the fact that kelowna cancelled with such a short notice...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0