KENNY DALGLISH SACKED BY LFC-WHO WILL TAKE OVER?

GEORDIE

Est
May 15, 2008
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are some good young managers in the premiership like Brendan Rodgers-Swansea, Lambert-Norwich, Martinez-Wigan but none have experience of coaching a big club but all 3 had their teams playing exciting Football during the season.

Martin Oneill and Alan Pardew would be in contention but both are at big clubs and will prob not leave.

Guardiola and Andre Villa Boas are both available but AVB has a seasons experience in England with Chelsea which should help him.

The Borussia Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp is a top young manager as well and i would love to see him as the new manager of Liverpool.

Sandman

Est
Jul 26, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Fenway Group spent £70m on Andy Carroll, Jordan Henderson and Stewart Downing. Ultimately Dalglish was responsible for these shocking signings - In my opinion, that is why Kenny was sacked.

Saying that, The Fenway Group are the same owners that hired Bobby Valentine for the Red Sox...what a shambles...

Being a Reds supporter since the days of Crown Paints - I hope they make the correct move going forward.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Feb 3, 2004
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
To think that Guardiola, AVB or Mourinho would go to Anfield would mean that any of them would be taking a huge downgrade at the level they have been coaching. I am not sure any of their egos could take that, no matter what money they were paid.

Reactions: club_i_champ